Search results

  1. The Count

    VCR Alert: Kermit on ESPN 2!

    Hey guys... Watching Mike and Mike earlier, and they're airing the show on ESPN 2 now. During one of the brakes, we got a lineup of guests for the Cold Pizza show following them for 2/2/2006. They said Kermit The Frog would be one of their guests, and so will Holly Robinson-Peete. If someone...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... But what's the difference between a barber shop and a salon? Count, jokingly: About $60 worth. Heh, good one. Hey Kyle, Corpse Bride's already out on VHS and DVD? Awesome, will have to get it to go with Nightmare Before Christmas here in my video collection. Well, see you guys...
  3. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    So... Comes the dawn and I must away, back to the ol' coffin. Yaey, we finally meet Eleanor. And where's that passage Deadly recited originally from? I feel like I should know it. Oh well, till the dawn brings the morrow. And I hope everybody's ready for the next chapter, me thinks to...
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Time for some breakfast, then a wash and a change of clothes before heading out to Magic School. Will probably return in the afternoon/evening hours. Wonder if there's anything planned for this weekend.
  5. The Count

    The end and the beginning of Traveling Matt.

    And so goes our hero, out into the... rising sun? Eh, oh well. Vonderful story FraggleForever... Here's to another blossoming author on MC.
  6. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    So I said to him... What? There's more story? Oh, sorry, been chatting with this gentleman wearing the black hood and carrying this scythe around. Seems he only got away for the moment, he's still bound to serve those two kids named Billy and Mandy. The line with Janice was a nice touch...
  7. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Just so long as we finally meet Eleanor Devonshire, and we know there's a happy ending... Come on, its the Muppets we're talking about... I can handle it. Bring it on.
  8. The Count

    Is Palisades no more?

    Guys... It's with a heavy heart that I come bearing the news. Palisades Entertainment LLC is indeed done. There's a thread where Michael Crawford posted a letter he got from Mike Horn, President of Palisades explaining what happened. And basically, Palisades is out of business. And I had...
  9. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    OK... Good to know there'll be something of this story waiting when I get outta class tomorrow. You know, I think I might need some tissues myself over the heartbrake of Palisades. Might inspire me to write a short story.
  10. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Masterfully malicious... But you can't leave us here... Walk us through the rest. Oh, and mayhaps you'd like to retitle this last one Chapter 8? Makes things flow easier from 7&½ afterwards. Just trying to help. Hey Lisa, you need any tissues?
  11. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Wow... Now where will we turn to for... Robin! Get out of there! *Exits moviehouse... Hey Lisa, you there? Oh, it's just you Shadow (from BITBBH). Anything I can help... Oh, you want some popcorn. Sure, come on, let's get some before heading back to watch the rest of this.
  12. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Ooooh... Suspense... Fighting old shadows from one's past? What'll happen next...
  13. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Well, if you want to work in some rules... Was just a joke, since you've referenced that part from PrawnCracker's story. And if you ned some time to figure out how the story's gonna go, that's OK too. But know this, it's going great so far. And PrawnCracker hasn't even come in here yet...
  14. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Just cause I think these might've been overlooked in the transition from one page to the next... Episode 2574: The sketch spoofing the TV show The Love Boat was in this episode, the spoof was about I Love This Boat! Ernie was here, as well as a Muppet female named Amanda. My questions are...
  15. The Count

    Two Plaza Sesamo DVD

    OK... Sent you the message again Buck-Beaver. Please LMK if you got it, hope you're doing well.
  16. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Well... As for the guy from Here is Your Life, Bread! was thinking of Bread Delivery Boy, Guy, or Man. Should the babies from the Rock & Roll Lullaby be added, except for Irvine and Natasha as pointed out above? As for Nathan/Nat, you said that the Season 4 Alphabet Cast intro had a kid named...
  17. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Ah... Brilliant, and dark, both at the same time. So, now we have rules of life? Or rules of the dying? Good to know, makes it easier to plan for life after next. Keep it comin', a grand story you've made this.
  18. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Heh... And there's still another eight more episodes to go on these tapes. Guess I'll have to send 'em to you again, no prob. OK, added most of what you were able to clear up in that post MD. Few things... The singer's name is Bette Middler, and yes, Miss M was a reference and spoof of...
  19. The Count

    The end and the beginning of Traveling Matt.

    So... *Waiting in the hall... Ernie: Did I miss it? Did I miss it? Am I early or am I late? Bert: No, they'll be here any minute. Cookie Monster: Oh boy, me can hardly wait. Crazy Harry: It's the wedding of the century. Pops: It's the wedding of the year. Sam the Eagle: Well, can't we...
  20. The Count

    Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

    Aw... Such a heartwarming moment... Now if only we had a heart... The dialogue between Uncle and frog was quietly well done, and a good scene for us phantom fans. Now, as for these two people in his room... What'll happen next? Hopefully, more story gets posted.
Top