Search results

  1. The Count

    Abby's debut

    Um... Who, or what is Abby? Is this a new character from Season 36 that went undetected for the Muppet Listing and threads posted in the SS sections? Or is this a character from Season 37? If the latter, the new Season 37 episodes won't start airing till September 2006, part of a PBS...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK, Friday it is... Need to get some equipment to take photos and start getting the figure collection back in ship-shape... But I can just have the double-shelving unit wheeled out and use a bit of magic to show you all what I got... Got a few more last night on the Bay, not that many left...
  3. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Again... A truly touching scene... Bunsen and Beaker were there witnessing this too I take it? Only Bean Bunny missing, wonder what "warrens" means, maybe he's still there and explains his absence from the events thus far. That aside, it's a touching moment, and a lovely image, though...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... What if we have it on Friday instead? That way, since it'd be the weekend, more people might be able to have room in their schedules. And just what would be done on this "Muppet Collectibles Day"?
  5. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Heh... Takes one to know one. Anyway... 1 The MMF or Muppet Meeting Films, as I've left it whole for the ML, are included in the Season 1 TMS DVD box set available for purchase at most major retailers. There's one version with the box set in its normal packaging, and there's other packaged...
  6. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Much better Renee. So, was that Patch from FraggleForever's story? Or was it from Beth's story, which I have yet to read... Nice reference to the Muppet Meeting Films when Kermit's thinking of all Jim's done for them. Liked the scene in the nursery with all the parents. Zoot coming to get...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No prob Kyle. Like I said, s'okay just so long as we get notice in the future. Seems you guys had a good time though, and that's the important thing. Hope you have a good day. Think I'll send some of these thick chocolate chip cookies to Cookie Monster, Diana up in Room #33, and some to...
  8. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Truly beautiful Renee... But, um, did you forget about Rowlf in the nursery and his adoption? Will post again later to give you some time before the next chapter.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ahem guys... Though the party last night was OK, I'd appreciate it if you checked with me first. Private parties amongst your roomies and yourself are OK almost any time, so long as they don't disturb anyone else... But if you're planning an all-inclusive dormwide party, please LMK so it can...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Musicians of Bremen VHS

    Hi, and welcome to the forums here at Muppet Central TruckForal. Saw a copy of the VHS up on eBay this weekend, not sure if it's still there. You might want to check. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the wealth of information that is Muppet Central.
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Kermit's Ford Super Bowl Commercial

    Hey Mrs Pepper, don't feel too bad. I'm in that same boat with you. Didn't get to watch any of the usually great/comical/so-so Super Bowl commercials, cause ABC's sporting events are carried by a new local affiliate here in PR. Local Spanish commercials, the odd movie trailer... But I didn't...
  12. The Count

    I'm scared

    Hey Vibs... Hope you're holding up well. Left you some goodies to try and calm the fears a bit. And I'd like to take the time to send some well wishes and "hope you're OK" to one of my long-running sources for the Muppet Listing and good friend, fellow Denmark guy Henrik Ritter known as...
  13. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Whoa... Shivers... Now we're getting somewhere, but where exactly... At least the family's together and heading off to the hospital. Even Jim's driving down there too? And nice indirect cameo of Jane there on the cell phone. OK, line for teddy bears, tissues, and other assorted stuffed...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Working on files on the computer in the study. OK, that adds up... Now, gotta see, yes still winning... Snack in an hour's time... Need to put away... And then in the bat-room... Ho-hum, just some usual weekend chores, at least it's the weekend.
  15. The Count

    I'm scared

    *Leaves chocolate chip crescent cookies to try and comfort Vibs.
  16. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    Well... To be honest MuppetWriter, I'm interested to find out how X-Muppets ends up. And Renee, thank you... That was truly a stirring moment when Scooter and Sadie meet, and Scooter's heart just clicks together knowing it's his mom without knowing beforehand... Some rully beautiful stuff...
  17. The Count

    FanFic: The Search For Sadie

    And if he should happen to die, we'll get Uncle Deadly to revive Ryan. You know... After living with my mom and younger sister for all these years... The scene of Sadie and Skeeter after their fight was just par for the coarse and funny to me at the same time. To "borrow" from Lisa...
  18. The Count

    Beau{Here today, gone tomorrow}regard

    *Slaps Bo on the back. Hey, great to have you back here at MC man. Hope you'll be here to stay this time... At least until you have to leave again. Just have a great weekend Bo... And there's lots of fan fic to read, thanks to the newest author on the page... ReneeLouvier.
  19. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Moppet Family"

    *Meanwhile, over at the studios... Jim: That was a great season finale. So much comedy gold there, wonder if I can steal some of that for a bear friend... Did I say steal??? Never mind. Will definitely raise their budgets all around, they deserve it. *Makes phone call and picks up T*K*O*...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Looks like the three tins of muffins are done, and... *Smells, so are the chocolate chip cookies. Decided to make those instead, used warm chunks of chocolate this time. Think I'll relax with a bit of TV or music while waiting for the others to come back in and hand these out.
Top