Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Just to let you all know that my trading page has been refurbished with new stuff and new look - check it out ;) hope you all like it, let me know what you think :) http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/muppetdanny/trade.htm
  2. MuppetDanny

    Fraggle Rock Coloring Pages

    Is there a link to a larger/hi-res version of that image?
  3. MuppetDanny

    Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

    DVDizzy.com has reviewed "Shanghai Noon & Shanghai Knights 2-Movie Collection" Blu-ray which was released 7th of May and says "The Lone Ranger" and "The Muppet Movie" trailers are included! Fingers crossed we should know something soon.
  4. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    Just found this on Google: The website says it is from the set of "TM...Aagin". I guessing the film will start where it last left on the first one!
  5. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Red Nose Day 2013

    I was on google recently and found out (I am guessing) another video for Red Nose day was made: "The Muppets Harlem Shake" image soure: http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/the-muppets-take-on-the-muppet-harlem-shake/ Here's the video, sadly it's private:boo::mad::cry:
  6. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: Muppet UK TV Spots

    *bump* please see my first post, thanks :)
  7. MuppetDanny

    Coming Soon: "The Jim Henson Collection" DVD

    Amazon has posted the cover art: Very nice :) Might pick this up.
  8. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Red Nose Day 2013

    Just to reminder to say that Comic Relief will start from 7.00pm tonight on BBC 1 with Miss Piggy making an appearance. http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/vq2q6/comic-relief-2013--comic-relief---funny-for-money
  9. MuppetDanny

    Coming Soon: "The Jim Henson Collection" DVD

    Amazon has listed a DVD called "The Jim Henson Collection". It will be released June 11th 2013. I don't what this will be but it wouldn't surprise me this will be a re-release of "Jim Henson Fantasy Film Collection" with Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal and MirrorMask films, so heads up MC fourm...
  10. MuppetDanny

    Vivendi to release new Fraggle Rock DVDs and other Henson Classics

    Artwork for "30th Anniversary Collection" Looks nice :D
  11. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

    Here you go: http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/muppetdanny/trade.htm
  12. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Yes I got you message, I will get beck to you :)
  13. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

    Hi Kyle, sadly I don't have those Sesame Street episodes. Everything I have is listed on my trading page. Hope that helps :)
  14. MuppetDanny

    Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

    I have read that's a fake cover : http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=7055801&postcount=79 Hope that helps
  15. MuppetDanny

    Julie Andrews: "One Step Into Spring" coming to DVD in 2014

    I've found this: Not very good cover:grr:
  16. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Red Nose Day 2013

    It's Red Nose Day this year and guess who's taking part: Take part:crazy:: http://www.rednoseday.com/
  17. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Christmas Carol Promo CD rare song

    If am right, The Muppet version of " 'It feels like Christmas" will be the same on the "Story Album". After Gonzo and Rizzo finishes the story the song pops up. Far as I know this Muppet version was only on this story album: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Christmas_Carol_Story_Album...
  18. MuppetDanny

    Video: "The Muppet Movie - The (Nearly) 35th Anniversary Edition" coming to Blu-Ray in 2013

    I was right ;): http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Movie_(Germany)
Top