Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    Senior Management Change at HIT

    HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading independent children's entertainment producers and rights owners, announced today the resignation of its Chief Executive Officer, Bruce Steinberg, and the appointment of his successor, Jeffrey D. Dunn. Dunn is the former Chief Operating Officer...
  2. Traveling Matt

    Episode Guide?

    The closest you can probably come is Chris's Fraggle Rock page. His guide lists the episodes in broadcast order, but he includes the "VTR Date," which I believe is the day editing of each episode was completed. http://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/eps_short.htm
  3. Traveling Matt

    Popularity of Fraggle Rock

    I've heard that too. FR was very expensive to make then and would never be made now, considering today's economics.
  4. Traveling Matt

    Popularity of Fraggle Rock

    You never know. As they say in "Cavern of Lost Dreams," what's old is new. A new generation is no doubt growing up on these DVD sets.
  5. Traveling Matt

    New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

    I like Greg's terminology: "The Art and Magic of Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock."
  6. Traveling Matt

    Fraggles and Farscape now available on iTunes

    Well, I have the CD set. I was referring to the 200 or so remaining songs that have never been issued on an album before.
  7. Traveling Matt

    Fraggles and Farscape now available on iTunes

    Great news, but when will the SONGS of Fraggle Rock be available for download? All of them?
  8. Traveling Matt

    Fraggles and Farscape now available on iTunes

    The Jim Henson Company launches on iTunes Sci-fi cult hit "Farscape" and classic puppet series "Fraggle Rock" go digital New York and Los Angeles - January 28, 2008 The Jim Henson Company today announced that favorites from the Company’s TV programming and feature film library will be...
  9. Traveling Matt

    New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

    Greg, Does HIT Entertainment have anything to do with this publication? Re-reading the 2004 press release (http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/040104.shtml), it says "consumer products" as well as television and home entertainment. Just curious. Thanks.
  10. Traveling Matt

    New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

    Wonderful. I gave a friend Insight's Hanna-Barbera Treasury for Christmas, and it is simply stunning (one of the best books on classic animation around - and there are many). It has reproduction facsimiles of model sheets, concept art, comic books; everything a HB fan could want, packed...
  11. Traveling Matt

    Popularity of Fraggle Rock

    Ditto.
  12. Traveling Matt

    Uncle Travelling Matt - 2 questions

    The "replacement" backround music is an intrumental version of All Around the World (introduced in the third year), providing a new and specific theme to attach to Matt's segments. Regarding the intros, it was mentioned on one of the DVDs that it was sometimes difficult to transition into and...
  13. Traveling Matt

    Happy 25th, Fraggle Rock!

    Happy anniversary Fraggle Rock! Thank you for twenty-five years of wonderful music, unforgettable stories and so many delightful memories. We have not left the magic!
  14. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

    Thank you, Greg - great news! And yes, a big thank you to Warrick for getting this whole thing started almost six years ago!
  15. Traveling Matt

    Dark Crystal sequel may be headed to DVD

    Frankly, I would have been very surprised if this came to theaters. I always figured it would go directly to video.
  16. Traveling Matt

    R4 DVD Fraggle Rock Animated Fraggle Rock Collection

    Nice. Since the Australians have gotten their seasons quicker than in the States, perhaps a similar set will be released in Region 1 once the original series is finished. And maybe with bonus material?
  17. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle rock season 4

    Based on the previous US sets, I would guess Fall '08. Like I said in another thread, I really hope HIT goes all out for the bonus material on this final set (not that they haven't previously, of course). It's nice the Australians now have the whole series, but it's a real shame they get none...
  18. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle News?

    I meant the surviving cast. Speaking of Richard Hunt, I really hope Season 4 will come with a nice tribute to him. "How Wide, How Far, How Long" would serve as a wonderful musical backdrop to a video montage...
  19. Traveling Matt

    Fraggle News?

    I should definitely think so. HIT has surprised us with each boxset they've produced, and I feel, or rather hope, they might do something really nice (full cast reunion?) in addition to all the stuff they continue to do (interviews, home movie footage, notepad replicas, etc.) Seeing as how...
  20. Traveling Matt

    HIT founder Peter Orton dies

    and from the Big Cartoon Database forum... Peter Orton, founder and chairman of British children's entertainment company HIT Entertainment, has died following a long struggle with cancer, it was announced Thursday. Orton, 64, was diagnosed with cancer 11 years ago. After living up to...
Top