Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: The Muppets Take The Hollywood Bowl" on DVD

    Make that 2! If anyone has a copy, please let us know. Thanks :)
  2. MuppetDanny

    Help Save British Fraggle Rock Episodes

    Hi TJ99, Well spotted this video :) Send a PM to user anathema, he collects and runs the project on collecting lost FR UK episodes Hope this helps.
  3. MuppetDanny

    Wtd: W/O/C Muppet/Cartoon Recordings From Various Channels

    *bump* Still looking, please see my first and third post and drop me a line who has anything. Thanks :)
  4. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: Muppet UK TV Spots

    *bump* Still looking, please see my first post and drop me a line who has anything. Thanks :)
  5. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Got some new stuff, check out my list ;)
  6. MuppetDanny

    Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast Muppet Episode

    Part 2 has been added : http://www.gilbertpodcast.com/bonus-episode-125-history-muppets-part-2-craig-shemin/
  7. MuppetDanny

    Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast Muppet Episode

    Gilbert Gottfried podcast show "Amazing Colossal Podcast" has just been posted with a Muppets special episode with Craig Shemin:excited:: However you need to have a stitcher premium account to get this episde:( If anyone can obtain a copy of the episode please let me know, I would love to...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    Looks like Steve has pulled his blog down :concern:
  9. MuppetDanny

    Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

    :concern::mad::sympathy::confused::eek::boo::grr::sigh::(:cry::grouchy:<- This all I can say. From digitalspy.com: This is very much saying: "Thanks Steve, your fired". Thanks Disney:grouchy:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: Vintage Cartoon Network/Boomerang Recordings

    *bump* Anyone else? :(:cry::sigh:
  11. MuppetDanny

    "Welcome To Pooh Corner" & "Dumbo's Flying Circus"

    Yes I've some new stuff. I'm hoping to update my trading page soon.
  12. MuppetDanny

    "Welcome To Pooh Corner" & "Dumbo's Flying Circus"

    I have a few more episodes since that post. I also have some Dumbo's Circus episodes too. I can't sell my stuff as it's illegal to do so - I only trade.
  13. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Full episode: The Tonight Show- January 23, 1974 :)
  14. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

  15. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Glad to help minor muppetz:) Here's more - enjoy: 1m18s in 1m56sin
  16. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

  17. MuppetDanny

    Wtd: W/O/C Muppet/Cartoon Recordings From Various Channels

    Just to bump this thread to say I am after as well recordings in English language only please the Latin American cartoon channel "Tooncast". Please let me know if anyone who get this channel - thanks :)
Top