Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Flip Wilson!

    Cass Elliott- late Season One (circa Twiggy, Kaye Ballard) Buddy Hackett- mid-Season Two (circa Madeline Kahn) Burl Ives- mid-Season One (circa Bruce Forsyth, Sandy Duncan) Tennessee Ernie Ford- mid-Season One (circa Charles Aznavour) Leon Redbone- late Season Three John Ritter- late Season...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Christopher Lee!

    Wow, I've been away from this thread for a while. Actually Philip, I didn't make a whole lot of decisions regarding which monsters where. TSF got a few things right- Dr. Heap DOES eat the patients, and LCM is the monster chef. And upon TSF's suggestion, I think I would have Beautiful Day...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Flip Wilson!

    Links and lyrics: Five O’Clock World Up every mornin’ just to keep a job I gotta fight my way through the hustling mob Sounds of the city poundin’ in my brain While another day goes down the drain But it's a five o'clock world when the whistle blows No one owns a piece of my time...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline catalog (DON'T REPLY)

    Flip Wilson, 4/15/05 David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Flip Wilson!

    I should think that Flip needs little introduction. He was the first African-American to successfully host his own variety show, which ran for four years. During that time, the Muppets made numerous guest appearances. Submitted for your approval: "It's The Muppet Show, with our very...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock The Next Generation PLOT

    I would think Boober would've married Tosh (it was clear they had a mutual attraction in the episode "A Tune for Two"). I'd be surprised if they had a lot of children, tho; I can just imagine it- "Children? Ecchh! They're so- so noisy, and messy, and germ-ridden, and- and- just unsanitary!"...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Ed Asner! (by Gorgon Heap & jedix)

    Some notes (and a bump): -Think of the main barber being the same Muppet as the fuzzy-haired pink nurse Whatnot in "Coconut" from the Kenny Rogers episode, just with shorter hair (and a male gender, obviously); another barber would be the bald blue Whatnot from "Macho Man" in the Victor Borge...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

    So how do we let somebody with decision-making power know that we want the original opening credits? Perhaps sending emails as such to fanmail@henson.com would help? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Ed Asner! (by Gorgon Heap & jedix)

    I was so excited that I forgot to put this in the correct section. I sent a PM to Phil asking him to move it. Keep them comments rollin'. Rawhide! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top