Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Well... Like I said, don't want to say anything in case Sis gets mad with me... But if she allows, I can confide a few things with you later on Bo. Sorry if we're getting ahead of ourselves Sis... Please post more story, soonish?
  2. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Good... Then please post that chapter soon before I resort to full-on nagging mode. Hey, someone's gotta do it what with Lisa MIA. And I know it's laced with references left and right, trying to get the overall story of the Moppet Family in a grand story format. And that's what I love it...
  3. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Chapter 12. The little green car conveying the Frog family was once again on its way. After a quick stop at the Hensonian MegaMall, and getting reacquainted with a couple of kids who offered to do the driving, the car sped off in the direction of the Count's castle. "Was it wise to leave...
  4. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Oh? And just what is it I've to have noticed? Honestly, you lace it with so many references, and then speak about it with such secrecy... How's anyone supposed to know just what it is you're talking about. Don't think I'm not on to you... Weaving in the commercial into the story... And...
  5. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Woot! High adventure on the high seas... And the return from the future... And Thanksgiving battles, really what we need on T-Day. Hmmm, do I detect a new love interest for Vic? Great stuff, more please.
  6. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    LMK = Let me know. Variations include LYK, let you know, etc. Hope this helps.
  7. The Count

    Big Bird and Cuban Singer Lady

    Yeah... That's why I asked. If you need help translating, LMK and I'll try my best to help.
  8. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Not really, the main focus of these next chapters will be all the arrivals. There's a bit of a curve in terms of who's coming with whom, had to work it out in my mind. Wanted to have at least 12, hopefully 13 of my MC friends including myself... But think I'll leave it at 11 instead. More...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    You mean we haven't yet? Well, sit yourself down and grab a book from our FanFic reading selection Pianodog... And the Dark Universe Bo's refering to is in the story Visions, But Not Illusions, try digging around for it. Oh, and hope noone minds these muffins sealed in a baggy in the...
  10. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Hey Piano Dog... Don't think bribes will work. Bo's already mentioned he's got to finish editing the Moppet Family Reunion story with Christy first, then he plans to revisit the Dark Universe (the alternate reality from Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie first explored in Visions, But Not...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Getting back to the dorms... Well, at least now I've gone to see X-Men 3... An OK movie, few things weren't handled as well as they should've. Hmmm, looks like I've got some fanfic reading to do. UD: Yes, we're in here waiting for you Eduardo. OK, I'm on my way.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No, it's OK Matt... Like I said, you can look after them for the day... Kyle will probably LMK when he gets home from work at one of the supermarkets here in town later.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Thought I said Kyle would look after those guys. Oh well, so long as someone's looking after them, I guess it's OK. BTW: Matt, they're in Room #25, not 24. And you are aware your room's up on the floor above right? In any case, think it'd be OK for you to look after them for the...
  14. The Count

    Big Bird and Cuban Singer Lady

    You mean "sugar"? Jut helpin' out.
  15. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Then here's something for you... Chapter 11. The tones of laughter rang through the cold hallways of the castle, almost devoid of life save for the master and his guest. The toys which sprang to life were busy exploring, Cruiser racing through hidden nooks and crannies. There was a hole...
  16. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    You know... Me thinks it would better if we voice our concerns about certain "banned" parties still remaining online in a manner befitting this website directly to Kevin himself, rather than continuing to post here. Sorry if I started this, Kevin I'll understand if you see fit to clean this...
  17. The Count

    Gregg Berger

    Hey Xerus... Went to Voice Chasers, looked up Lorenzo Music to go to the Garfield & Friends voice cast to confirm Victoria Jackson as the voice of Penelope. While there, I found a few things you might want to change/add to the Greg Berger V/A focus entry for Garfield & Friends. You list...
  18. The Count

    Gregg Berger

    Thanks... Will check it out then. BTW: Something of interest regarding one of the episodes that featured Kraven the Hunter. There's the three-part episode where Spidey turns into Man-Spider, and the Punisher, Kraven and Mariah Crawford team up to capture and cure him. In the original airing...
  19. The Count

    Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

    Well... To expand on what Mrs. P commented... The Muppet known as "Fat Blue" has been assigned that name by most, but they'd be somewhat misinformed. See "Fat Blue" is the type of generic Anything Muppet he falls into because of his characteristic big fat blue round head. However, in a...
  20. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Then I suggest he go to the post and stock up. Either that or send out his story through his next series of posts in the proper thread. We can't have stories all cliffhangy-higgledy-piggledy... *Looks at own slate... Um, yeah... Forget that, just post more story soon Bo.
Top