Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Gotcha. Hopefully more story gets posted soon. And I'm not sure if Lisa would be happy with how little nagging's needed to get the more story posted that's been posted so far.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves small bouquet at Room #13's doorstep, for Martin's mom. Hope she pulls through. Now then, got a bit of sorting to do before sending some questions for the list... *Walks back to Room #1.
  3. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Well thanks... And yes, that's meant to be you, just go through the Hensonville Layout thread and you'll find where I got that from. Here's more! Chapter 14. There was definitely music and merriment in the air, two more vehicles were reaching their final destinations. The main Muppet...
  4. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Yes... And I'm not sure what'll happen next because of this slimeball's mind games. He's a slippery one, and I look forward to more story. BTW: The cloud rift where Christy shoved the crew away... Is that part of the illusion too? Or is that the Reunion reaching the clearest bluest point...
  5. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Thank you for the confusing new chapter. Especially when it should be Chapter 12, shouldn't it? And this is taking a few twists that noone saw coming... But I applaud the scenes where we last left Christy... Heading into the fog and Mac coming to tell Father she's gone... Or is she? We'll...
  6. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Neither is having to wait this long for another chapter... But we gotta do something to pass the time.
  7. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Dunno. Can we? Let's try... All: 3AM this morning.
  8. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Prawn went Crackers"

    Yeah... And you could probably use that story for a future episode.
  9. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Yes... Did enjoy the little mental chat. At least we're getting somewhere there. And I've known about Jana since about November/December when Christy replied to one of the chapters of The Cat Came Back I sent her for her approval. Will see what happens with that whenever I decide to get back...
  10. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    No... Just that it was a Monday, and I pretty much have Mondays as TV nights. Will post more story soon, got this chapter to work on, and then you'll be rully happy I hope with the one that follows after.
  11. The Count

    Doglion Finished

    So... Who's the next one you'll make Zoot? Mulch from Muppets Tonight? And though he may not be a monster, though a figure of him would fall in this foot-tall scale range, would you consider making Big Bird? Just askin'.
  12. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Prawn went Crackers"

    What?!? And ruin a classic recipe? Besides, we don't have enough in the budget to get other types of gravy. How do you think we came up with this stuff in the first place?
  13. The Count

    My Massive Muppet Video Collection

    Got it... Will go over what questions I have and send 'em to you.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... Guess we will. He's got an old phantomly dragon here in our room who's been dreading the day he has to go back to the insanity in that room. UD: And why wouldn't I look forward to the boy's return? So many ways to let him know I scare.
  15. The Count

    Favorite Fan-Fic Quotes

    Not sure, maybe someone else was Kate. But she won't be gone forever... Just till six weeks pass. Hope that helped somewhat. Favorite quote. The third rule of Death: You can never eat lasagna on the third Wednesday of March. From Prawnie's We Know That It's Probably Magic. And Death's...
  16. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Calloo callaye... Yes, I remember that bit where Nanny Mingostone was kidnapped by Hebbage. And I want to welcome my little niece Jana to the madness that is the Moppet Family. Ah, feels good now that everyone else knows about it. Didn't say a word about it for months, but now everyone...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Huh? Hey Beth, where did you hear Ryan was back for good? Cause last I knew, he went over to where we held the send-off party for Lisa and said he still wasn't permanently back.
  18. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Better make it Chapter 11!
  19. The Count

    WANTED several Muppet/Henson SPECIALS NEED ASAP!

    Well... If you go to the letter M link after visiting the Members List, you'll need to go to page 21 to find Muppetlord. Would try contacting him first, since he's trying to sell copies of some of his Muppet videos to raise some moneys. Tell him I sent you, we did business a few months ago...
  20. The Count

    WANTED several Muppet/Henson SPECIALS NEED ASAP!

    Well... Except for the Muppet Musicians of Bremen, I Love The Muppets UK, and Henson's Place... You can get the rest from either Justin Faulknor or MuppetLord, if he's registered her. Hope this helps.
Top