Search results

  1. The Count

    Please help me

    Hi and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. Unfortunately, I don't know where you could find free online downloadable episodes of The Muppet Show. However, maybe you can talk with fellow forum member and Canadian, Justin Faulknor, to see if he can help you out by making copies of...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Hi Bry... After thinking it over... I'd like to play as my namesake. Though I know the avatar deal really doesn't have to be a part of my decision... Me thinks it'd be easier/easiest for me to play the one character I'm most familiar with. Besides, if I have a good time and there's ever a...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh hi Kate... Sorry I didn't hear you knocking. And maybe I exaggerated a little... But this guy, Jim Hill, has a website where he's been posting articles on everything Disney-media related for the past few years. When MWoO was initially broadcasted, he posted an article condeming the film...
  4. The Count

    Cree Summer

    Most probably, she was the first voice of Green the female M&M.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Thanks guys... Also thinking of taking Scooter. Will sleep on it and maybe let you know in the morning. And thanks Grover. *Hugs.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh heh heh... Guess he didn't learn anything from being with Martha Stewart yesterday. BTW: You can ask Beth, but I think her husband's name is Nate. Think I'll watch MWoO... The DVD makes it more enjoyable than the original TV airing, more complete this time. Though I did enjoy it when...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Um Bry... You got a couple of people's names in need of correcting. Should be "redBoobergurl". Should be "TotallySpiesFan". Hope this helps. Also, I'm thinking of joining up with you... Not sure who though. Either my namesake or Uncle D, since those'd be the easiest for me to play...
  8. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Well... You never said which color you wanted Ryan. And Kate, it's kinda tough to keep him away from Lisa's teddy bear bin when he has co-ownership access to it, and almost anything else of Lisa's, due to their partnership on a fanfic long forgotten when the Muppets were traveling through...
  9. The Count

    Cree Summer

    OK... Going through these... No, Cree's number was 311. Incidentally, Hogie Gilligan (Numbah 2) has a crush on her. Batman Beyond's last episode, titled Unmasked, never aired... Because the weekend it would've aired was when 9/11 took place. Asking cause Camp Lazlo's main female cast...
  10. The Count

    T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2"

    No no no... You've got to think that this is a hit and people will want this to keep going. Besides... Lives? Who has any of those. Toga thinks they're overrated anyway.
  11. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Oh... S'okay, no worries like I said. *Goes outside and gets a pitcher of lemon-lime soda before entering the secret lounge/lodge area again. Ah, some 8-Up. Count: Don't you mean 7-Up? Nope, this has Sprite mixed into it, which makes it one level better.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No worries Bry... Thanks for explaining that Kath. Think I'll just go and work on my little ones for a while. LMK if you need me guys.
  13. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Dunno... Would say within the last month... And we've been bugged about it ever since. But let's not dwell on the bad times once they've past. Heard that kind of thinking gets you nowhere fast, or so I've heard.
  14. The Count

    T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2"

    Nooooo... Come on Snowthmeiser... Season 4 can't be the end of such a great show like this. And just a guest appearance? Would think you've give her a bigger role. And to have to wait until the season/series finale just to use this one line I got? No, we're going to picket this decision...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Flash Games and animations by GWGumby

    Hey... At least you can play 'em Bry. And did anybody ever find all the helmets in the Firedogs game Tink?
  16. The Count

    Oscar the Grouch on Martha 7/10/06

    Missed it too... Thought Fox would air it in the evening hours. And it should be comical... Especially since SS parodied her with another grouch character, Martha Sewer.
  17. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Ah ha! Here we are back at the Senior Lodge/Lounge... Tomorrow will mark my 4th anniversary as a member here at MC... And I just passed the double 8's, or 8800 mark. And you know what there are 88 of? There are 88 keys on the piano! So I ask my friends if they can play... Count...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh Bry... You mean "her" fright? *Aside to Bryan: Gaffer's a girl cat. Oh Matt... The dorms will close down about a week before the anniversary. They'll reopen when we're ready to have our celebration. As for keeping your roommates... The current register will be wiped clean and you'll...
  19. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Hands MuppetMatt the dark brown teddy bear from Lisa's bin.
Top