Search results

  1. D

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    I didn't mean to imply that he was, just that particular sentence came across as one of those standard whines from transphobes about how unisex bathrooms will give men an excuse to step into a bathroom with a woman and rape her.
  2. D

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    You say that like you're one of those transphobic unisex bathroom nuts.
  3. D

    For when you're feeling down...

    It's amazing how this dog's behavior could just change on a dime like that:
  4. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    I say psuedo-official because Kathy knew of its existence - I don't think she had ever actually seen it because she wasn't exactly tech savvy back then, but I wrote to her about it, and she sent me a few things to help fill in the blanks, like her resume (as well as her autograph), and said she...
  5. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    No, the temps have actually suddenly dropped below 60 again for the next couple of days, so I'll take what I can get!
  6. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    A couple of random days of sweater weather.
  7. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Show of hands, how many people still here on MC besides Mikaela remember KGZ, my old (pseudo-official) fan site that was dedicated to Kathy Greenwood? Well, as of this date, KGZ is now completely dead and offline. I received an email from the host back in the fall saying that they had actually...
  8. D

    The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

    Well, you know what curiosity does to cats. . . .
  9. D

    The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

    I think your biggest mistake was buying a gas station anything. You might as well have dug up something out of a biohazardous trash bin.
  10. D

    The Old Cartoon Network Thread

    I agree about not caring for the way he sounded in the first season, but at the same time, I feel like he started sounding too much like Mickey Mouse in the uncanceled seasons after the original series wrapped.
  11. D

    The Old Cartoon Network Thread

    I was reading that the voice actor for Jimmy was actually just a high school student when EEE was in production - if that's true, that actually kind of explains why Jimmy's voice actually seemed to get deeper over the seasons.
  12. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    I know, but this was the first time I've experienced this such a thing.
  13. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Opening a new box of Froot Loops and finding a few pieces of Apple Jacks mixed in.
  14. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Really? They actually put Pino droppings on the roof?!
  15. D

    Little things we've noticed

    Like 2357, 2359, and 2360.
  16. D

    Little things we've noticed

    I was looking through the Season 19 guides, and . . . am I imagining things, or did some of the episodes early from that season recycle a 70s-era Big Bird?
  17. D

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    Come on, don't tease us like this.
  18. D

    COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

    https://weather.com/health/coronavirus/video/warmer-temperatures-wont-slow-covid-19-spread-researchers-say But Trump said it would, and who are we going to believe: the educated and trained scientists who have been studying this virus and possess knowledge over what they're actually talking...
  19. D

    The new What Made You Smile Today thread

    Being able to get an eye exam and a new pair of glasses at much better offers than what I would be able to through my insurance provider's out-of-network discounts.
Top