Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    *Down by the seashore... Sure is peaceful here. Hmm, something brown and scary? You don't think Bean meant my bootiful bats? No, don't think so. They're not scary, at least not to me. Good thing I packed some beach gear before leaving the castle to be here on Snuffleupagus Island...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Think I got enough for a movie. Count: But vhat about... Hush, I'll have that taken care of. True, it'll set me back a smidge... But I can take that kind of hit. Count: OK, if you say so. Gracias Rosita for inviting us. Just leaving a note for wwfpooh and Jill, if they happen...
  3. The Count

    New Member here - Looking for Muppets Sideshow Busts

    Hi and welcome to MC. Don't collect the busts myself... But you can generally find them by searching for "Muppets" in the Toys and Hobbies category at eBay. They're usually titled Muppets 25th Anniversary Bust, or something along those lines. Hope this helps. Also, I noticed your member...
  4. The Count

    Sloth Bust display piece!(Goonies)

    Sorry... But this relates to the Muppets how? Perhaps a thread like this would be better served placed in the Puppetry or General Discussion sections. Hope a mod sees this.
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    No... It vas just a wery little joke Elmo. If anybody needs me, I'll be counting coconuts or seashells down by the island's shores.
  6. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Hot and foggy? Don't you mean hot and muggy, or humid and hazy? Then again, it could be cold and foggy, or rainy and misty. Ah, so many possibilities... Vonder if Janice and Droop vill drop by so ve can get this thing started. *Off-screen chorus: Why don't you get things started?!?
  7. The Count

    Sesame Street protos - one day left!

    *In scary Jack Palance voice-changer mask... Believe it or not... At your own risk.
  8. The Count

    Looking for some Palisades Muppets figs

    Sorry... But I don't think that'll work, as I don't have an AIM account and my yahoo.com accounts aren't where I currently receive online mail. Try sending your message through the forum's E-mailer or via PM instead. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Getting back from the bat-room... Oh hi Bry... So you know... Scooter's on vacation with Sara, so I don't think he'd be working at Rainbow Connection Moviehouse... Least, not until they get back from Myrtle Beach. wwfpooh is someone who was part of the original dorms, towards the end and...
  10. The Count

    Looking for some Palisades Muppets figs

    Got an extra Modern Gonzo and lunchbox kit I could sell. Would have to remove all the identifying stuff... Drop me a line if interested.
  11. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Well... You can cut that in half if you change your personal options to display 30 or 40 posts per page instead of the default 15. Will drop you a PM tomorrow, attempting to catch you up.
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Settling in to sleep back at the Cole's home... Man that was a long day... And I keep thinking we forgot something... *Bo's snoring can be heard from inside the closet. Oh well, I'm sure Sis will call if she needs my help again in the morning. *Falls asleep after having a glass of milk...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Guess I shoulda posted the vacant rooms instead. Thanks Nyssa. *Drops off three small white boxes at Room #23's doorstep... They each contain MC Senior Member Kermit The Frog badges, with Nyssa's and Ludo's and Ambrosius's names in silver lettering upon each of the badges' collars...
  14. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Hey! We warned you the last time, weirdo! Dance "with" the people, not "on" the people... Or you'd get thrown out... BTW: Congratulations on SM status Nyssa, expect a delivery at your dorm room doorstep shortly.
  15. The Count

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Yeah... And go ahead and jump into the dorms too, your roomies are waiting for you. Hmmm, wonder if your sig'll get updated to tell us how long before that crazy girl (not sure about the spelling or the usage of the word I have in mind) returns.
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street protos - one day left!

    *In Lefty the Salesman voice: Shhhhhh..... We don't want everybody finding out do we? Riiiiight.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Um... Sorry, not sure I understood. Which numbered room of the ones left do you want wwfpooh?
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... Thanks for the info... It just feel weird the way their airing schedule changed without any explanation like that. And the rooms posted in the register above are the ones that are taken. All others, except for #7, are still available. And be aware there'll be an announcement towards...
  19. The Count

    Sesame Street protos - one day left!

    Yeah... Whatcha gonna do? Guess it wasn't meant to be.
  20. The Count

    Creator's Block 3: Calling All Authors!

    Well... They'd all be humanesque... Just that one route would have them fully humanlike with human or bat heads, while the other would have the numbers as the heads. Imagine the old cartoons from Sesame Street: Super 2 and Jive 5 for example. That sort of thing, except that they'd have a...
Top