Search results

  1. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Oh, thanks! (: Awfter wIm fwinshed mwe anwd...*swallows*...Oh, sorry. After I'm finished me and Animal are going out to the music store for some new gear. See ya! (:
  2. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Sunny-side up, please. (:
  3. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Sure, I'll some eggs. Thanks! (:
  4. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Yeah...Animal is tired from the party. He needs his rest. You were saying something about breakfast...? (;
  5. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG:Morning!
  6. homerthegreat

    Watched the Bear for the first time...

    Alright, I gave it another shot...today I watched the episode in which Bear teaches Tutter how to pretend. Tutter is pretty funny, and the show's alright (obviously for young children), and the only part I truly HATE is when they sing. Oh gosh, it seems like they go on on for hours!
  7. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: BYe, everyone, Animal and I are goin out to eat! See everyone tommorrow!
  8. homerthegreat

    Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

    Wierd. :attitude:
  9. homerthegreat

    Pokemon fans

    In my opinion the show git stale after I realized that Team Rocket was going to be in EVERY episode...):
  10. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Alright, we'll come down! Thanks!
  11. homerthegreat

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    HTG: Oh darn, we missed the surprise party. :( If anyone wants us we'll be jammin'. :sing:
  12. homerthegreat

    Watched the Bear for the first time...

    I'd have to say...this show is super-lame. Almost as lame as the word "lame".
  13. homerthegreat

    Who likes the dollar stores?

    I like buying candy at the dollar store. Two chocolate bars for the price of one! Yummy!
  14. homerthegreat

    Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

    Me not follow. I'm not up with the technical terms everyone uses these days, but...what the **** is an IP? I know that. But oh well...at least I have someone to discuss with. Usually noboday is really on...and they don't really post. I like having you there cause you're ALWAYS on... :)
  15. homerthegreat

    Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

    Yeas, but I mean this one has many more forum sections. Oh, and WiGgY, how come you don't have an avatar on this site?
  16. homerthegreat

    Post your collections!

    If anyone is looking to complete their collection of S2, www.toyfever.com has Fozzie and Gonzo for $8. Crazy Harry is $7.
  17. homerthegreat

    Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

    I thought MC was bigger than Palisades...
  18. homerthegreat

    Animal 2 is now shipping!

    Spam? :)
  19. homerthegreat

    Anyone having trouble with Palisades site?

    A little one...
Top