Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Oh OK then... No worries Daffy. BTW: You can probably get the episode from the same B_G guy I got 'em from. You'd have to talk to him though.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Boy... Sure was nice to get an alert about some new art up at Vic Romano's section of the Hensonville Museum of Art. Hope the others get a chance to swing by and check it out...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    What? Lisa's going to be a Fiddler On The Roof? Isn't that a bit too obvious of a joke? Hmmm, wonder how concerto for fiddle, electric triangle and saxophone provided by either Hoots or Sara should one of them decide to bunk up there would sound. Good to be back to the dorms. Catherine, I...
  4. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Aw... She beat me to it. And I had such good names to use for the quotes. Oh well... Besides what everybody's saying,there's one thing I'd like to point out myself. At the end of Chapter 20, Death says he'll take it under consideration whether to bring Xander back. You know, though it...
  5. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Yes you do my friend Bryan... Hope to work on this one tomorrow, there'll be a few intteruptions on the home front... We'll see what happens.
  6. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Oh OK... Guess it's true, you learn something new every day.
  7. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Oh... OK, thanks Bry, another one to watch out for repeats. So far: 4110, 4115. Rubber Duckie, didn't notice. Good to see you active here on the boards though. Well, hope next one's as good as the ones we've gotten so far, maybe Monday will reveal if it'll be a new episode or not.
  8. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Yeah... A good episode. Uh, it's a "hexagon". And the bit about Luis and María dancing the hula in Honolulu for their honeymoon... Continuity violation, they spent their honeymoon in the Adirondack Mountains of New York, starting from Episode 2487. If you need to know what else was in this...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Yes... Now that you say that, I kind of notice it. Nice. BTW: How many honkers appeared at the end of H Man's game show bit? Were there only three named Hannah, Harold and Helen? If there were more, what were their names?
  10. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Actually... It does sort of help, but for something else. For now, I'm concentrating on what we discussed last night, will send it off to Leyla to see if she can help also. Course I'd like to come there, didn't I say so in my replies when you first asked us? And I hope that we can tie this...
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Ah... Back to familiar grounds. 1 Bry, the Season 35 episode was yesterday. Seems the date for the posts are being glossed over, no worries though. 2 Rubber Duckie... Welcome to MC and all the craziness here. You might want to go introduce yourself in the "New Members" thread in the...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    It was the one about the Learning Lady from Elmo's World doing the hokey-pokey.
  13. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Sorry, lemme explain. The bit with the plumber coming to fix the pipes... Though it was eluded to on the show, no plumber ever appeared on any of the show's episodes. The scene you wrote above about said plumber coming and interacting with Doc... Feels like it'd fit perfectly in any episode...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaving message on Bryan's answering machine. Hey Bry... Just to let Prairie know, I talked with Kathy before she left. The dorms will be open on Monday, but will be closing later that day's afternoon/evening. So she'll definitely get to see her roomie and they'll have time to pack up then...
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Agree with you there Daff... OK, here we go with today's thoughts... Episode 4115: Luis and María's Honeymoon/H Day. The episode opens with Luis and María getting ready for their honeymoon picnic at a quiet spot, or so they thought. Luis: Ah, nothing but the singing of birds. As if on...
  16. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Great chapter Ryan. If noone's done so by the time I get back home later tonight, I'll do a review cause there's so much good to go over.
  17. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    First things first... Yaeeeeeey!! New chapter! That out of thw ay... Few corrections I spotted. Everybody has a tendency of writing "blanched", when it should be "blanked". When Gobo saw Doc hurt... "pivotial" should be "pivotal" instead. When Gobo and Red are running through the...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure was nice to get some accompanimient when I was singing earlier. Got classes this afternoon, will probably buy something to eat at the cafeteria, first time in a long time. See you guys later this evening.
  19. The Count

    Season 37 Character Questions

    Here are some more for today... Episode 4115 Luis and María's Honeymoon/H-Bay. H Man, he hosted the game show and spoke in normal superhero fashion. Hannah, Harold, and Helen... These were the hopping Honkers at the end of the little game show. Should they be added individually? Or under...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Will post thoughts on 4115 later today. But a few things from 4114 I forgot. Global Grover: Biking in the Netherlands, I think this was a repeat. And to add to the marvelling over classic stuff packed into 4114... During the block for the Number of the Day... Not only did we get the...
Top