Search results

  1. D

    Rotten Tomatoes ranks the top Disney movies.

    I think they refused to put the Disney Afternoon/One Saturday Morning movies on there because they just don't count as the bigger, more important Disney movies... i.e. Little Mermaid and all that, the big main ones they market like crazy. Disney almost didn't acknowledge the Ducktales movie...
  2. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever Special on 11/21/2009 on CWKids

    I guess it was too hard to emulate Cam Clarke. Sounds like his voice was based on his very first appearance. But I'm totally amazed by the Raphael. I thought it was even better than the 2 replacement Raphs they actually used in the series.
  3. D

    What happened to Bean?

    I Don't really know, since I haven't seen those last episodes in some time. But it does help to say that the writers never were comfortable with Bean to begin with. I wrote a post about it a while ago, but to get straight to the point, he always seemed like he was the extra character in a...
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Sure... I'll try and do it as soon as possible.
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    As I said, I don't care if it's hosted by Murray, Sherri Netherland, Leo the Party Monster, or Guy Smiley... I don't care for the block format at all. And no matter how cool switching the hosts up is, it still makes it feel like we're watching a foreign co-production of our own show. Again, I...
  6. D

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    No... walk by usually means a silent walk by. He waved, and that was that. Still better than something so hidden, no one knows what it's supposed to be.
  7. D

    Rotten Tomatoes ranks the top Disney movies.

    Here's something about Fantasia... when it first came out it was panned by both high class critics, saying the animations cheapened the musical pieces, and the common movie goer who felt it was too sophisticated. It got its respect in time, but it really wasn't all that big when it first...
  8. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever Special on 11/21/2009 on CWKids

    If you wait 3 years, Nick IS planning on focusing on that version of the turtles. As per my understanding, they're trying to get the rights to the old series (don't know the progress yet... I bet Lionsgate is holding out, much like they did with Dragon ball)... however, they do have the rights...
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    If no one else wants to do it, I could very well do it for you.
  10. D

    A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa on NBC December 4 and 19!

    Even though this is on DVD, I'm glad it's reairing. By not scheduling it on a Wednesday, it won't have the humiliation of losing to New Adventures of Old Christine in the ratings... God, I hate that show. That ones the one that broke the "Seinfeld curse"... even Listen Up was funnier. And...
  11. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit at the Macy's Parade

    CBS is pathetic. I caught one of their attempts to do the parade a while back, and it seemed like someone recording a concert that snuck through the back door, and is trying very very very hard not to get caught. I half expect the police to come and escort the CBS morning show away from the...
  12. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    Okay... first off, what the heck kid doesn't know what the word "Crunchy" means? Secondly, I never thought I'd see Cookie Monster dominate an episode that much... Cookie was the star of the main story, he was in the word of the day explanation, AND they used that Sesame Street English footage...
  13. D

    Season 40 Character Questions

    Abby's Flying Fairy School: Mrs. Sparklenose's Allergy to Dust Bunnies Fairy Dust Bunnies- Small, Yellow limbless mouthless puffs of bunny shaped fur with eyes, nose, whiskers and fly wings. Spot (seen in every episode) large blue flat circle Peck (recurring character) Very similar to a...
  14. D

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Wow... you guys are going DARK... Peter comes off like such a schmuck in this story, and I'm loving it all. This comic and the Bohemian Rhapsody videos have literally made my week... Even moreso than the Smurf Balloon in the Macy's Parade.
  15. D

    New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

    Here's something I've been thinking about ever since I watched the video... did they rebuild a lot of these puppets we haven't seen in years? Mahnah Mahnah, I know they rebuilt for Muppets live and that odd international commercial, but this one did not have the same floppy eyes or gigantic...
  16. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever Special on 11/21/2009 on CWKids

    You didn't watch the last part, did you? They used the 2K3 guys just as big as punching bags compared to the mirage comic turtles. I thought that was brilliant.
  17. D

    Munchin Impossible Trailer and pilot leaked

    It's clearly one of those international shows that may get absorbed into the US original series the same way Ernie and Bert's Great Adventures did. So far, I'm liking it, and I'm liking the hidden snarkiness in the overall execution of this segment... clearly trying to satirize the fact they...
  18. D

    When Bill meets Spill....

    You mean he's not a puppet already? Seriously, they need to make a grouch named Glenn Blecch that runs around telling people not to share and that Gordon is a commie. I wish I was joking, but really... oooh... the Right's the injured party now.
  19. D

    Why are SST PVC figurines so hard to find?

    The only PVC's on the market at the moment are These ones They are Target exclusives, and as such have the insane price of 6.99 per package of 2, and there are only these 3 packs (Don't get me started on the 123 Playset... 40 busk). Problem is, there was a very good Sesame Street PVC line a...
  20. D

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    Honestly, we can say whatever we want is going to be on these disks, but we're going to be sorely disappointed. Again, we're talking about a company whose business model is thinking that 4 episode DVD's for 15 bucks (rather than full seasons for 20 bucks) is recession friendly. oh Yeah, more...
Top