Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Good luck on Opening Night Bryan. Wish you all the best. Count: Ah, that vas a fine addition to the story. Yes, and wait till you see what's up next. Although I'm a bit nervous/unsure of the new character. Just waiting to hear what the UG's think of it. Count: UG's? Yes... New...
  2. The Count

    Another Very Merry Muppet Family Christmas Story

    You know... Maybe part of the problem is there's no story. Don't get me wrong, there is a story because you posted it. But you posted it over on the fanfiction.net website. General concenssus round these parts is, if you start up a thread for your story... Well, there'd better be a story...
  3. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Hope you noticed all those names leading up to the last one. And it rully is a great story, can't wait for more. Oh that's right, we'll have to wait.
  4. The Count

    An Unbreakable Bond - The third Rowlf story

    Posted by Red: Chapter Six: The bus dropped off everyone at the theatre for another day of rehearsals. Good opening, nice and Muppety. Posted by Boober: Rowlf was stuck in Beau’s cab with Moe. Moe had stayed behind to clean up the kitchen and Rowlf didn’t feel like he could leave him...
  5. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Will do... So long as you update your own story soon. Next installment will take some brainstorming. And sorry I didn't reply sooner Beth, see I tend to reread what I posted to catch little things that might need editing/changing. That results in not spotting any replies until I'm...
  6. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Well... Thanks guys, here it is. Hope I gain the approval of Cath's clique. Chapter 30, (Part 1). The Count's castle was now bereft of merriment furnished by its multitude of guests. The doors locked eerily chilled air mingling with the faintest traces of holiday happiness behind their...
  7. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Aw man... You're making these too easy. But I'm rully surprised and now looking forward to it even more if that Muppet-realms villain will be included.
  8. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Nah... Go with the bald cap Sara. Or you could just ask for your mom's help in curling your hair, if you'd happen to need it that is. And I can only imagine how your roomie will end up getting spooked by this choice come October's end.
  9. The Count

    Harry Potter novels or movies

    Yeah... What I was getting at was... At the end of Book 6, Harry says he'll do the following: 1 Stay with the Durzleys until his seventeenth birthday, partly to honor Dumbledor's wishes and partly so the bloodline magic will protect him until it's run its course on that day in mid-July 1998...
  10. The Count

    Harry Potter novels or movies

    Well... It's not so much that the destruction of the horcruxes will defeat Voldemort... As so much as they'll cripple him, given that each horcrux is enfused with a part of his very soul, turning that part of soul into another Voldemort, thus draining from the revived original's energy once...
  11. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Quick question... Rully want to post the next/final chapter. But to do that, I'm waiting on a couple of gals' help with some costuming advice I sent them. Which leads to my query: Should I wait till getting the assist needed to post the chapter in its entirety? Or should I break it up into...
  12. The Count

    Harry Potter novels or movies

    Yep... And with Order of the Phoenix to be released on 7/13/2007, Book 7 should be hopefully released soon after. Though there are a few things I think Harry needs to jot down on his agenda of what needs to be done before setting off on finding the other horcruxes.
  13. The Count

    Breaking Back In

    No worries... Like we often say... Just so long as it gets posted, enjoy the weekend with your company and hope it's a good one.
  14. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Posted by Da' Prawny: "Alright everybody, buckle up!" Kermit shouted from his seat next to Robin. "Wow, Kermit has spent a lot of time on Sesame Street," Fozzie said, fastening his safety harness. Loved this part right here. Posted by Duke of Chutney: Flanzgo stared out the window with her...
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    That's understandable Daff... But trust me... B_G and Justin are the two most reputable guys I know and have had the extreme pleasure of dealing with in terms of building my little Muppet video library. They'll definitely come through, it's a matter of their schedules and if you decide to...
  16. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Huh? *Finds MW's hat taken off. Here you go buddy, no need. Just LMK if you need any help with that fourth franchise... Looking forward to the rest of the slated upcoming stories, at least most of them anyway.
  17. The Count

    The Great Muppet Caper

    OK... Beverly is the other model from around that same point, I believe Lady Holiday criticizes her for plucking her eyebrows... But the real question I have... Of the following, who portrayed Marie? Katia Borg. Valli Kemp. Michelle Ivan-Zeddah. Chi Lee. And of those four actresses...
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Smile graces Adam's face. Well... Yes, you can stay here until Monday. That's when your mama and my big sister will probably come to get you and take you back to your home. You can come with us to go shopping for supplies for school for the triplets... Especially seeing how Grandma K...
  19. The Count

    The Great Muppet Caper

    So uh... Would you be the right person to ask about who Beverly and Marie were in that scene where Lady Holiday's chiding Nicky's girls?
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Heh... She goes through more boyfriends that way. OOC: Are Mairin and Jack splitsville? Or will those crazy kids kiss and make up? Just askin', cause I don't rully have the answers.
Top