Search results

  1. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Laughing at Christy down in hole... Team Rocket was here! Now hand us your Pika... Oh sorry, wrong story. Prawny, love the commentary. But just one question. When Rowlf breaks up the fight after Piggy's solo number with the gband... Where's the MWoO reference? Didn't spot it. And...
  2. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    Well... Willing to listen, and possibly help, if you want Sis. Just drop me a line and we can talk privately.
  3. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Since you asked... Regarding Horse, Cowgirl Zoe's Masked Horse... Regarding visuals, I rully can't answer (you guys know why), all I can say is wait until my sources reply/help out in the Season 37 Character Questions thread. However, I don't think it was Buster either. Both Buster and...
  4. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hey... Anybody seen Amanda lately? Hmmm, maybe some gelatto will lure her out of hiding. BTW: Kiki, you say you live in Austrailia. Do you happen to know Luke, who goes by the user name PunchBunny on the Creatus Maximus boards? He's working with Ken Lilly, the guy who oversaw the Muppets...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No, that's perfectly all right Erin. You can keep your daily delivery service, was just curious as to what you were talking about. Guess my casual RHLC membership's showing off its expiration. Better go and get it casually renewed. Sorry, but I'm running a little late, talk to you guys and...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    IHT? Not familiar with that, er, daily delivery. Gotta get washed up, I'm leaving for an afternoon reading at the campus. Count, we'll probably reveal our layout later tonight. Count: Wery vell... Just love vhat we've done vith the place. *Goes down to the other hall, down to Floor 1's...
  7. The Count

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Hey MinorMuppets... Could you plese elaborate a little on what you meant by the number 1 on the boxset being like the one from the Baker series? Thanks.
  8. The Count

    Season 37 Character Questions

    More for the pile... Episode 4120: The Three Bears In Space. Should Cowgirl Zoe be added? My feelings are no, unless we add the Three Astro Bears which I'm not inclined to do so at this point. Though, since they were characters from an SS made-up story, I guess I shouldn't be so quick to...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    And here we are, with some time to spare... Episode 4120: The Three Bears In Space. The street story plays out pretty simple enough, Baby Bear's trying to write a new version of the story of the 3 Bears. Elmo comes by and wonders what the story will be about, no it won't have Goldilocks...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh... You mean you head "down" to your room Sara. Not to worry, everybody pretty much jumbles the location of their rooms in relationship to the others... Thought I kinda helped avoid when I gave everybody their keys onthe first run-through after reopening. Oh well, it's just so good to...
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Again... Apologies for not posting sooner, been swamped with posts. Episode 4119: Grownups Are Kids Again. First of all... Both of my PBS stations must've been among the very few, if any else at all, that didn't change the airtime for Sesame. Used to get the national affiliate's airing at...
  12. The Count

    Galli Galli Sim Sim begins Aug 15

    You know... I was wondering if those who have access to the SS India co-production could help out with the human cast, confirm their names and provide the names of the actors who portray the roles if possible. Could post the list here, you can also find it in the "International SS Character...
  13. The Count

    Storyteller/JH Hour--help!

    Is sokay Byron... No worries. Now let's get the ball rolling on gettin' Mokey included on the FR Season 3 DVD release!
  14. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: Four Plus Two Over Five

    OK... Guess I haven't hearing it that clearly in the newer episodes or maybe I've been missing out on a few recent episodes. Basically, I just go by the episode plot instead of the title since I rully don't know them cause I don't see them on the screen. The whole deal with Nerissa... It's...
  15. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Oh, how do I love this chapter... Let me count the ways! The Benny Vandergast Memorial Theater... Yaey! The legend of how the theater was destroyed in a fire and the phantom that roams inside... Great nod to Sadie's Stories. The legends that bound in confusion... Seeing the phantom up...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ziffled by Kathy. *Let's just say that we're running a surplus on sponsors, so we're covered for tonight and tomorrow which it will be in a few minutes. Well, time to say good night. Wanted to do it last night to finish off the Labor Day weekend and weekend anniversary... But it's better...
  17. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: Four Plus Two Over Five

    Great chapter again MW... Few nitpicks though. Where it says Will "wasn't died", it should be "Hadn't died". Where it says Doom Waited to finish them "offer" the right way, it should be "finish them off in the right way" or something like that. Where it says Fozzie was in the phonebooth...
  18. The Count

    Happy Birthday Xerus!!!

    Hey! Just here giving props to the hardest-working man in Voice Artist Focuses on da' boards.... The X-Man himself... Here's a happy birthday tooooooooooooooo Xeeeeeeeruuuuus! Enjoy it pal, it's your day.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Originally posted by Prawny: Me: *coming back in room carrying fainted Gonzo* UD: Oh dear, "Old Friends" got another one then, hmm? Me: Heh, I guess so, oh well. *drops Gonzo on the floor* I'm sure he enjoyed that. Heh... Better not let him read through The Great Desire then...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hears ringing bell at lobby's desk... *Goes back upstairs. Oh hi Peter, let me grab your key... Bert and Ernie, you guys might as well come with us too. *All go past the swinging door and down our left into Floor 2's East Wing. Let's see... Third door on our right, here we are...
Top