Search results

  1. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    I really think they have a contingency plan for airing episodes in a certain bunch, showing certain seasons alternating with others. Unlike, say, airing all 100+ episodes over and over in broadcast order.
  2. D

    Jason Segel's involvement with Cheapest

    At this stage, everything sounds completely speculative. We don't have enough solid news to support either one, and every so often we get something that hints at one or the other. I really wonder where the leaked internet script comes into play.... they could have easily abandoned one and went...
  3. D

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Honestly, I'd love for one of the bonus features to be the stuff they had to cut out of the season 1 release. I wonder why they're dragging their feet on a release date? Usually we find out about when these are due several months in advance. In cases, we find out about certain things half a...
  4. D

    Happy 27th Birthday, Fraggle Rock!

    And thanks to it being on HBO, it took me 20 years to actually watch it! YAAAAY! :smirk:
  5. D

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    I'd say it's like finding good Winnie the Pooh stuff. There's so much cheap little trinkets, that when it comes to something quality, it's few and far between. I liked the CVS plush, but that's not the highest quality stuff I've seen. Not that I'm a huge collector of high quality stuff...
  6. D

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    When this movie gets made, I'm sure we won't have all that many replacements. Sure, Jerry might have to loop dialogue if anything... but the only way I think we'd even see replacements is if there's a conflicting schedule between this film and Muppet projects with Dave Goelz and Steve...
  7. D

    My contribution to fan art

    Link Hogthrob's Manly Motto of Manliness
  8. D

    Danny Wells

    I swear I heard his voice on the Canadian Dub of the New Adventures of Lucky Luke. And I could swear he was in one episode of Arthur... the one where Binky had trouble with the clarinet and tried to destroy music (as one of the judges). But swearing isn't solid fact, and I don't know where to...
  9. D

    The 10 Worst Muppets?

    Ugh... I get this guy's story now. Most likely he's one of those "I'm a fan of everything from the 80's, I do nothing but play Halo, and Adult Swim has the funniest programming EVER" types to use a slur like "Retarded." I'm sure a lot of Pepe detractors don't like him, but appreciate the...
  10. D

    Good bye Conan

    Bully? Not even... to me he's being a big baby. Clearly he WAS ready to give up his show, and had second thoughts about it, and decided the only way he wouldn't look like he was changing his mind too late to do anything about it is to whine that the network was pushing him off the network...
  11. D

    Favorite cartoon writers

    I really REALLY want to see the two work on another project together. Eek the Cat was an amazing show, and it's a shame that Steve just does directing stuff for Disney (as far as I know, and that was years ago since I heard it). Bill is great too, and he can be great on his own... but the 2...
  12. D

    Elmo Toy in Sex And The City 2?

    I hate when they have to blur something out when it comes to that case, myself. After all, they reportedly blurred out references to the Muppet Show Muppets (and once instance of Carol Spinney wearing a Mickey shirt) in the 40th anniversary DVD. I don't see how an SS product cameo in a movie...
  13. D

    Elmo's Popularity?

    Two things... I tend to count Boohbah and Teletubbies as the same thing. Sort of like how I consider Dora, Mickey's Club House and Super Why the same thing. And Boohbah was an incredible flop anyway. There is something truly terrible out there on the horizon... something we can't possibly...
  14. D

    Good bye Conan

    I disagree. I hope Leno gets kicked off of NBC and has Fox screw up a talk show, like they did with a certain Mr. Chevy Chase.
Top