Search results

  1. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Riiiiiight. But what time should we be at the theater? Just a jab at Bo... And I hope we can have a better cleaner thread than what's going on here lately.
  2. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Yeah... We understand if you've got other things on your plate that prevent you from watching the episodes and then posting it here. Heck, I got two episodes to post thoughts on in the Season 37 thread, and my affiliate blanked on airing the new episodes that came before it, namely 4124 and...
  3. The Count

    13! That's 13,000, ah ah ah!

    Sounds great... Just drop me a line if you need help, or you want to chat...
  4. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Hey there MeepBorkMeep... Glad to have you here. *Hands her MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with name in silver lettering upon the collar. Here you go... The badge now officially makes you an MC SM. You can go into the lounge, just tap on the right bricks on the wall inside the closet. And pay...
  5. The Count

    13! That's 13,000, ah ah ah!

    That he does Sis... *Takes glass of milk from tray. Hey, anybody want some cookies? Bought some at the store before coming home. And that's another person trying to steal my thunder, er schtick... Honestly, do I go around putting out streetlights with my mind? Eh... I'll let it go...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure feels good to be back home at the dorms for the weekend. Had dinner with my mom, churrasco steak cut into pieces, stir-fried veggies, avocado pieces, and these little corn-mozzarella fritters. Even got some cookies, love the oatmeal raisin ones. Well... Only thing that could make it...
  7. The Count

    Mary Kay Bergman

    OK... Question time. Bimbette, was that the blonde one we see mainly, during the Noone Like Gaston song? Princess Annelle, who was she? Quasimodo's Mother, is she named Djahi? If so, was she just a normal-looking gypsy woman? For that matter, was Madeline from the sequel a normal-looking...
  8. The Count

    E-Mail Problems

    Hey Phil and other assorted mods... Noticed something about the E-mail notification system lately. When I do happen to get notifications of new posts I'm subscribed to, they're usually retroactive notifications arriving at my inbox late. For example: Vic Romano posts in the T*K*O ...And Then I...
  9. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Wow Sara... That's some of your most powerful writing there. Loved the scene between Gobo and Red in the Healer's cavern. A bit of gender pronoun miscues, but it comes across great nevertheless. Rully loved when Red wrote down her true question/request of Gobo... And the drama when she...
  10. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Thanks for the info buddy... Rully missed you this new year, hoping we can get together in the threads already set up for discussing the new list entries. *Sigh...
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Yep... Yesterday's episode was a new one, 4126, Rocco's Birthday. Also got 4127 today, the episode where Oscar gets a grouch dog that's not all that grouchy. Good episode, filled with lots of animal sketches and songs. Thoughts to come later. Sponsors for 4127 were S and 5.
  12. The Count

    The Muppet Central Dictionary

    Oh... Then I stand corrected. Though it's more preferable to sit down. Scottish eh? Then maybe he knows Anathema.
  13. The Count

    Disney Show (I can't remember)

    Yes, you're right Bry... But since he was the title character and everyone knows him from the movie... Used to watch The Mouse Factory very much, along with other shows from that time frame. Hope Kyle doesn't mind us muffining.
  14. The Count

    I present to you...Myself...And my posts.

    Good thing I hadn't come in here yet. *Grabs cake before it smacks face. Congrats half of Lisa that I can actually message. I'm sure she thanks you for those other 3500 posts you apparently garnered. Hey Mrs. P... You got any room for muffiners on that T*K*O staff?
  15. The Count

    The Great Desire

    Huh? Isn't that Lisa's word? Anyway... Melissa... How do I love this story you're writing... Wow... The glimpses of the past, with Floyd and Janice... Long lost sisters, that's a great line and sentiment. Can I help it if I'm getting swept in that merriment about the pregnancy? And...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Seems alls quiet in the dorms tonight... Well, maybe one last check before going to sleep...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That, among other things like commentary and TTMBT. *Leaves CD with meditational music wrapped up in wrapping paper and a card that reads "Happy Birthday Rocco!" on Room #27's doorstep.
  18. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    What? Mrs. Pepper... Didn't you get the memo? *Heeeee.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh Bryan... Last I knew, the awards won't be handed out until Friday. Unless Prawny's changed the date, if so he'll tell us when he gets back later.
  20. The Count

    The Time the Muppets Beat Time

    No thanks... Just some milk please. Hope to chat with my friends later, maybe you guys can help me solve this creative blah I got going on.
Top