Search results

  1. D

    Super Grover in Red Bull Commercial

    And there's a Mighty mouse TOO! :super:
  2. D

    Studio DC: Almost Live, Coming Soon on DVD

    Uh... well, me just being me here... but Muppets or no, I wouldn't want these at ALL. it would be selfish for me to say these should never see the light of day, though. But I would much rather they focus on... I dunno.. getting the darn season 4 set out of the way first? And of course...
  3. D

    Chris Cerf is still with the show!

    Honestly, if he did die, we WOULD hear something about it. Rest assured he was on 60 minutes a few months ago speaking out against the horrible things they've been doing with Sesame Street songs (that's as far as I will go).
  4. D

    Johnny Bravo coming to DVD

    They had boys Rocko shirts in the one I went to... they definitely had pins.
  5. D

    The Muppet Man BioPic

    We can hope. It's one of those things that bugs me. Drama and pathos are the only things considered art, and film circles rarely give any rewards or the time of day to any well done comedy. You know, sad flicks always win Oscars. Even happier films that get critical acclaim have to have...
  6. D

    Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

    They said they supposedly fixed all the song copyrights, and they got everything cleared by now. Unless that was a miscalculation, and they actually are having that problem, or over looked something, I guess we can't complain. If they're having (and this is PURE speculation and hypothetically...
  7. D

    Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

    No one knows, and we're all getting annoyed waiting for them to stop dragging their feet and at LEAST giving us a rough estimate. So far, it's looking to be an over 2 year wait from TMS volume 3. Why the heck they're dragging their feet with this one is beyond me, especially since these are...
  8. D

    Jason Segel to play the lead in new movie

    I think everyone can agree to that, even though Jason is fairly popular around here. I'm sure if the tables were turned, and it was a British movie, they'd have some British actor no one in the states knows about yet. I mean, besides myself who watches Britcoms (or did, when PBS had GOOD ones)...
  9. D

    Should we credit Kermit as a guest star

    Muppet Wiki to the rescue: That's the only reason they considered Kermit's departure from the show (during Henson's life of course)... same reason that Rowlf wasn't a regular character on the series past that pilot, and his only appearance is in Baker #9.
  10. D

    Jason Segel to play the lead in new movie

    That's my only concern with the picture. And I'm glad you brought the Looney Tunes movies up, because I'd hate to see anyone do something like that again. Not that I didn't like the parts of the movie that worked, but I want focus on the characters as well. BIA basically focused on Jenna...
  11. D

    The Best of Elmo 2

    I wouldn't so much call it an insult to the original as an insult to logic. I mean, Elmo's popularity doesn't even need to be taken into account. They could put a segment on the show with Elmo reading enclosed instruction manuals to outdated or broken appliances, and not only would kids watch...
  12. D

    Jason Segel to play the lead in new movie

    Well... I wouldn't say indulgent so much as the product of a director who's future visions included "NO! Only Garfield should be CGI! Everyone else must be live action... AND talk with super imposed mouths!" and "The Chipmunks NEED to be obsessed with Toaster Waffles for no good reason."...
  13. D

    Jason Segel to play the lead in new movie

    I'd rather see a Muppet vanity project than anything that even remotely resembles the script destruction of Muppets From Space, or the dodgy, jaded, and forced grabbing at potential demographics of MupOz. Heck, if it wasn't for Jason Segel, Disney would use the money to ruin another classic...
  14. D

    The Best of Elmo 2

    This was posted in the other thread, but I think I should put it here to accentuate the thoughts on this.. I'd really like to see that sort of thing, but somehow... I would much rather see something that's entirely new footage with maybe a couple older links here and there and old skits as...
Top