Search results

  1. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah... You go and get her on that bus Ryan! And thanks Lisa... Hextremely busy checking this thread and that, not to mention nagging, er bumping up all the fanfics I love when no updates are forthcoming and reviewing when updates have been posted. After all... Though I'm already back at...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    OOC: Have some plans to resolve this, just need to contact all the players... Christy, for the time being we're in the U-Muns castle stronghold trying to locate a certain few "key" items. Will clue you guys in on the plans when I get a chance to PM the prespective parties. OK with you Sis...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello from the dorms management team. We'd like to remind you that this Friday evening, October 20, we will be celebrating the birthday for one of our dormmate friends... The Jabberwock, who currently resides with Nyssa in Room #23! Yes, his birthday was this past...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... When it gets released we'll definitely have to plan a dorms outing. By the by, I'm headed out the door on errands and appointments today. Be good guys, we'll party tonight.
  5. The Count

    Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

    Huh? But doesn't Ben Ten air at, well, 10:00 AM? At any rate... Been watching the Pokemon series, which also is a bit of a let down in the voice talents department... That's what mainly takes up my viewing time then, combined with the fact that I just don't like the new Scooby-Doo series...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yep... Sure hope Kyle does well on his interview. *Yawning... The dorms were brought to you by the letter... D. Count: For dragons and demons haunting the dorms this spooky season. And by the number... *yawns* 5. Count: Mmm, five points on a pentagram. Ah, I love Halloveen. *Falls...
  7. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Gotham Grouchfest

    Hey... Like you said, most everyone's either seen the movie or read the comics to know what happens. Turnabout's fair play you know. And it's not spoiling if you logically connect the dots or simply present what you think "might" happen even though the author hasn't give you any previous...
  8. The Count

    Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

    Uh... Don't think that's correct, unless your affiliate has a different schedule. W.I.T.C.H. is airing on Saturdays and Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM EST, wtih their new Season 2 episodes premiereing exclusively on the weekends. They got bumped out of the weekday lineup, and more importantly...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle... If this is real life stuff... Then I wish you do well at your interview tomorrow.
  10. The Count

    Sesame, DC: The Gotham Grouchfest

    Hu boy... You're sure going for the jugular trying to get the story finished as fast as possible huh? Great chapter... Another pair of pivotal scenes... The meeting with Dr. Crane, although I thought it was spelled with a K instead... And the meeting down at the Stacks along with the...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bad news Pete... We lost 3-1 after an almost perfect tie game in the 9th inning. *Reads blinking message. Wha huh? Oh, this must be known to all! Erin... Storyteller! Come on, check it out! *Singing: Gather round all ye Fraggles and I will tell the tale. Of how we won the box office...
  12. The Count

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Yaeeeeeyyyy!! *Flailing arms about like our froggy leader. This is great fantasticabulous news Phil! That means that the three main branches of the Henson family will finally be represented with theatrical releases. Oh, I can hardly wait! This'll be a must see, probably the first Henson Muppet...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm, sure feels good to be back home at the dorms. Count: And especially on a rainy evening. Yep, now it's time for dinner and game time. Game 7 between the Mets and Cards, rooting for NY again tonight. Maybe I'll see if Erin needs some help, or we need some help from her or any of our...
  14. The Count

    Lenore Zann

    OK thanks... Just that hers and Kit's voices sounded a bit similar. Oh well... Look forward to this week's focus.
  15. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    *Sigh... Wonderful. Thanks for the update Ru. Will come back and give you some thoughts on the new part to the story. Just waiting for... Um, inspiration. Or finality I guess you could call it. BTW: If you could, could you please send me that nice poem you left on our dorm room door for...
  16. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yes... Season 1 of TMS is a veritable mess... And what makes matters worse is that said mess got repeated back on Muppets Tonight. Here, I'll post it here since that seems to be the last remaining way to contact you Lisa... A. The Muppet Show. The first episode recorded was the one with...
  17. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Again... Bringing this back up topside so the grand author who has us currently so thrilled with her writings can complete the trifecta.
  18. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    Heh... Now you know what I've been experiencing when trying to contact the Fanfiction Queen. Your best bet Cath, would be to contact Prawny... Especially since he's her other half... Don't ask me how that works... Just drop him the PM asking him to ask Lisa whatever it is you want to ask...
  19. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Hey Phil... Have some questions over in the Strange Occurrences thread, should I ask 'em here instead?
  20. The Count

    Was this song banned?

    Not that I know of... But I agree with Herald in that sometimes song lyrics are/can be serious and do need monitoring and kids need to be protected from said harmful influences. But the example here in the song "I Want A Monster To Be My Friend" is one that in my opinion doesn't rully need...
Top