Search results

  1. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Which one did you take Beth? The one of your roomie?
  2. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Agreed... You're doing a vonderful job showing us the insight and plight Rowlf's facing given he can't play the piano at the moment. One thing I felt needed correcting, since you used the metaphor masterfully... The name of the mythic maiden you referenced is "siren", not "seiren". Should...
  3. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Sorry for the double post... But I needed to clear something. Bo, if you're out there reading... Bert has the vertical-striped sweater shirt, Ernie has the one with horizontal-stripes. Hope this helps.
  4. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    And I'm here too! Shaking hands and giving Dave the thanks for a new custom Count avy... So spooky and great at the same time. These'll be the next sensation, you should think about making them into individual frames and expanding with other Muppet family members. Oh, the possibilities!
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hope Kathy sleeps well tonight... Sent her some of the cookies I bought this afternoon when at the mall. That reminds me... Count, going over the boxes wrapped with some of our signature batty wrapping paper... Let me see... Ve have... 1 Hazelnut Halloween. 2 White Fright Chocolate. 3...
  6. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    *In Dr. Teeth voice: Indubitavely... This is truly a narrative of most heavy duty proportions... Oh sorry, that was Flippersteps I was merely commiscerating over regarding the lack of new postage being put up for our orbitals to scan upon. But I like this one too... It has that certain je ne...
  7. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    Oh I trust you all fright Lisa... It's the chapter getting posted I'm a little dubious about. You got any plush critters other than teddys in there, stuff like bats or ravens or any of those I happen to like? Oh, and lucky you... You get the privilege of seeing my new siggy and avy...
  8. The Count

    Faerie Tale Theatre

    Rully Bry? That's the first time I think I've heard that. And yes, I simply loved that live version of Alice in Wonderland. Probably the best and most complete/accurate version I've ever seen. Have a few questions on some of the background characters in that TV movie though, not sure if...
  9. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    You know... Wanted to ask, what's the detail on the wallpapering behind the cast that Vic cleverly sneaked in?
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Truly a grand masterpiece of the artiste's genius... Already sent him a PM for an avy from the collective canvas.
  11. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Pshaw... Sara, we know that full well... We're just nagging and questioning about what'll happen next. Wondering what'll happen or has happened to the main star/plot from the beginning of this story. Have a good weekend, post more story when you can.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Yaey! New installment! Will be back to review properly... Hope you're making progress with that little assignment.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement. *Weeping with joy after reading through all the descripts. Guys... If you haven't seen or heard about it yet... Do yourselves a favor and stop by the Mallery Gallery, especially the Vic Romano wing. There's a stunningly beautiful 50-Muppet dinner party that is just the...
  14. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Whoa!!! First of all, thanks go out to Beauregard for taking on the awesome duties of tour guide through the visual artistry that is Vic's talents. Secondly, Vic, this was a great visual to start off with a bang. Crazy Harry: Did someone say "Bang"? *Explosion goes off in the background...
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Beth, if you're currently confused, send me an E-mail or PM and I can help you make sense or dollars as our other girl likes to say fondly.
  16. The Count

    Faerie Tale Theatre

    Yes... That is, there is anything about anything that I do not currently know. Like the Confucian saying goes: He who pretends to know everything knows nothing, when he who knows nothing knows that he at least knows something. Never claimed to know everything and I probably don't... But...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    A well? Oh well... Better call Lindburgh and have him connect it to the rest of the plumbing in this place.
  18. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Bats: We're immune to that brand of spray. Potatoes: Us too. *In rendezvous tower gathering strength and reading up on the messages Headmistress cryptically sent him... *Looking a bit worriedly at the gleaming moonlight: Izzy please... Help Christy.
  19. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Oh... Now that's what I needed. A good break from the fast-paced insanity of Moppetdom. Sara, this was a beautiful chapter... Answering questions about House's past with the journal... Are we supposed to know who that caned person was? The quiet beauty captured again in the present with...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Bloodsucking bats and potatoes emerge from the darkness of the dankness of the caves, attacking Bo and Ron and DanDan.
Top