Search results

  1. D

    Out of ALL the thing Nickelodeon can make a movie out of, they're making THAT?

    I wouldn't doubt they'd try to release All That in some form or another before this movie gets out. After all, who remembers it other than AT fans? Worst case scenario, they do that Burn on Demand stuff with it.
  2. D

    Toy Story 3

    Ah... I had that theory. Something about it either belonging to Molly or just being an old hand me down, like Woody was. I wonder if that's true. I was thinking unifying theme... they were extras in his space games and he just never managed to part with them. Of course, I could also see...
  3. D

    Any chance of bringing back the figure line?

    Johnny and Sal's appearance in the movie is a moot point anyway. Brian's not going to work on this film, so even if they DID have them in the movie, someone else would have to play Sal anyway.
  4. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    Unless it was already posted German segment about graffiti artists painting Ernie and Cookie Monster Features a couple seconds of a segment with Natasha and Oscar too.
  5. D

    Floyd Pepper Come to Life

    Actually.. he looks a little bit like Uncle Traveling Matt too.
  6. D

    Out of ALL the thing Nickelodeon can make a movie out of, they're making THAT?

    That said... if he actually IS in this movie, it'll be the first work he's gotten in years. Kenan's at least on SNL where he's completely and utterly underused (Kristin Wiig SUCKS, and I dare anyone to tell me different). But the last time I saw Kel on TV (barring his voice work on Clifford...
  7. D

    Toy Story 3

    I have to admit, I always wondered why the heck a little boy has a porcelain doll like that in the first place. I did like how heart broken Woody was when they mentioned that she was gone. Out of all that stuff, you wonder why he hung on to 3 little squeaky toys that you could win at an...
  8. D

    Manhattan Toy Mokey review

    I wish Manhattan would release smaller Fraggle Plush in the scale of these Sababa plush, so I could get a Mokey in that scale. But I did finally see these things, and I like them... I dunno about the plush eyes (vs. the plastic eyes of the Sababa set), but I might just pick at least Boober or...
  9. D

    Disney Junior?

    I wonder... is it SOOO hard for them to not replace a network and create another? I'm sure Soaps are no longer relevant, since they seem to want to get rid of them (where's dw when you need him? He's a lot more passionate about this stuff), but that's a dramatic change for a network. It...
  10. D

    Any chance of bringing back the figure line?

    I don't see why we shouldn't have a Pepe toy at some point from Disney... he seems to be on some stuff the Disney Store just released. I'm just saying, I don't expect to see Dr. Teeth or Crazy Harry stuff out of them anytime soon.
  11. D

    Nickelodeon Petition

    And kid's shows have the sharpest writing I've ever seen. That's the worst part. Heck, most of them reference things they could only get away with mentioning on Frasier. But besides the point, Nick was never very creator friendly is the point I'm driving home. Either you play ball with...
  12. D

    Nickelodeon Petition

    Do shows that are long canceled even count? Plus, Full House is okay... if you want a REAL classic sitcom, watch yerself some Get Smart.
  13. D

    My contribution to fan art

    Just because I don't do Muppet stuff doesn't mean I don't do anything. Don't forget to look at my other stuff too.
  14. D

    TV Finales: Good & Bad

    If it is, that's because it wasn't supposed to be the finale. NBC pulled the plug just after the series ended. Great politicking from that horrid network, as usual. The same brilliance that killed Conan's chances of getting the Tonight show, which they promised him years in advance. The same...
  15. D

    Nickelodeon Petition

    SILENCE, everybody! He speaks the truth! They aren't betraying ANYTHING, because we're too old to matter for that stuff anyway. We're supposed to watch [adult swim] and reality crap and only BUY T-shirts of the old shows, and that's the only nostalgia that matters. These network heads ARE...
  16. D

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    That's ALL I want to know. Why haven't we had anyone contact anyone from Muppets Studios about the hold up by this point is beyond me... I think we're gonna have to start a letter writing campaign, or just find someone in the industry to just see what's going on here. There's no excuse for...
  17. D

    Will The Muppet Show be on Blu-ray?

    Blu-Ray? I doubt we're gonna even get the rest of the series on REGULAR DVD at this point.
  18. D

    Nickelodeon Petition

    I could give you horror stories about Nick. I honestly could. As for Zim... there's just so much that said "this show isn't going to make it" behind the scenes, and we all know why. Nick isn't really a creator friendly company... John K, the guy who created Angry beavers... a lot of these...
  19. D

    Rumor: Big Bird only in four Season 41 episodes

    He's too iconic. That's exactly the point. If they actually, purposely tried to get rid of Big Bird, there would be a massive writing campaign to get him back. Even if there was some sinister plot against Carol for some reason (some sort of health insurance thing?) we still have at least one...
  20. D

    My contribution to fan art

    I haven't done a Muppet piece in months.. Weirdo Science
Top