Search results

  1. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Huh? You didn't get drunk on root beer, did you? So long as you're not teaching Snowths to get drunk on that as well, that'd make another beverage the VP of T*K*O's 3976&½ can't be allowed to drink. Great visual Vic... Or at least I hope it's a great one. I'm sure others will come in and...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street 2006 Macy's Parade

    Looks like the situation's taken care of. Thanks go out to the MC mods. Just hope Kev reads the one PM about changing the thread's title so the year's corrected. Have a great Thanksgiving!
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Guess the party preparations are planning and plotting over in Room #7. If you need any help, just LMK. You might want to talk to Red when she gets back before you leave... She has the key to the pool area behind the main dormhouse building. *Looks at all the SS residents at the...
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Hmmm... Perhaps the decision to cancel Journey to Ernie was because it was getting a bit too predictable, though I rully can't say since I'm not involved in the programming at SW. Elmo's World has been a part of Sesame Street since 1998 and will continue to be so until Elmo no longer is the...
  5. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Again... Hate to do this, but here are some more links to spam threads. Sure hope the mods come in and do a bit of cleaning up ASAP. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=30178 http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=30179...
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Sorry... But I feel the need to set you straight on this matter. All Season 37 episodes feature Elmo's World. None of the Season 37 episodes had a Journey to Ernie segment. Though I can't say for sure about JTE for Season 38, Elmo's World will be a part of all the episodes for the coming...
  7. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "The Amazing...Sequel!"

    Oh... That was great and sintillating at the same time. The battle on the rooftop where they saved Kermit... And then "Subway"! That's a great cameo moment paralleling the movie moment. But I think something got confused... How can the subway be underground if there are bridges and...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... If you want some leftovers, it's all been put away in the fridge. But please stay tuned, the gang from Sesame Street will be here soon to perform a Thanksgiving song.
  9. The Count

    looking for palisades muppets......

    Hi... I've got a few extras I'd be willing to sell off. LMK if you'd be interested. Hope this helps and have a good day.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... Thanks for being here and having Thanksgiving lunch with us. Rully makes this place feel like the home away from home that I always love to come back to. Kathy, there was a thread discussing the unfortunateness that Kermit's balloon wouldn't be in this year's parade. You can...
  11. The Count

    Magical Moments (A One Shot Christmas Story)

    Hey Beth... That review I mentioned? Will have to wait, I'm gonna take a power nap after eating lunch with my family. But I want you to know that this was a great little story, nourishment for the souls. And I hope this leads to that 4th Rowlf Story regarding the wedding. Also want to...
  12. The Count

    Sesame Street 2006 Macy's Parade

    Saw the float and balloon just a few minutes ago. The cast sang "Just Another Sunny Day", never heard that one before but it's quite the appropriate song for Sesame Street. What surprised me was to see Abby there too. Great showing, though Matt Louer's still on a one-year ban from SS.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Downstairs, watching the TV and the parade while sampling the dishes to make sure everything's perfect. Oooooooh! That was great! Did you guys watch it? The Sesame Street gang was just on a few minutes ago! Great song, "Just Another Sunny Day", never heard that one before. Big B and Zoe...
  14. The Count

    Sesame Street Military TV Special (12/27/06)

    Thank you o fur-covered mule-eared moderator. But not rully sure what the differences are between the two specials other than the celebrity host as previously mentioned. Corey, aka Beaker, posted an inciteful thread with some thoughts on this release over in the General Discussion section...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Meanwhile... Downstairs in the common room kitchen, final touches are started on all of the side dishes for the meal. OK, the turkey needs to be cooked, that can wait until I've finished the rest of the sides. Let's see... Sweet potatoes need to be baked... Pumpkin soup with a small serving...
  16. The Count

    Magical Moments (A One Shot Christmas Story)

    Yes. Seeing as how I have the list from when I was resubscribing to them all... Only missing Bo's stories, though I have the titles to some, and you can ask him for the rest. Just LMK and I'll send you the reading list via PM. Have a great Thanksgiving everybodeeeeeeeeeee!
  17. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: "The Amazing...Sequel!"

    Again... That was incredible. How you blend the events of the movie with the added characters. Picking up on the drama and intensity. Oh Robin, you rully need to give Mickey that hat. Looks like there'll be some more hostages to rescue this time around. But it makes sense... This being...
  18. The Count

    Sesame Street Military TV Special (12/27/06)

    So... Apart from the celebrity host... How is this special any different from the DVD release Talk, Listen, Connect released back in August of this same year?
  19. The Count

    When Muppet Parents Have To Go Kill People

    Uh Corey... Are you talking about the new DVD release titled Talk, Listen, Connect? Not sure what conclusions to draw from this... But I did read through the whole post and there's something of truth in one of the sentiments. "The Muppets and Jim Henson are one of the most last beacons of...
  20. The Count

    Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

    Yep... What Anthony (KermieBaby47) said. Super Grover was the only SS figure to be made by Palisades Toys and be offered to the masses via specialty retail through the Collector's Club or anyone attending any of the 2005 conventions Palisades Toys participated in. The SS S1 figures were...
Top