Search results

  1. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Mmm, only one thing to say to that... Spider-Friends, Let's go for it!
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... Yeah, we can do that too Bry. Leaving little presents like candies or Christmas cards is fine. Just leave them tied in baggies around the doors' knobs or tied to the light fixtures next to each door. And thanks for letting me know Ernie, I'll be back in a little while and make the...
  3. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Scandalous Scrabble game? Ooh, now I'm intrigued. Do dish... Wanna know more. And yes, muffins are the prefered form of thread fluffing. Well, can you blame them? Those muffins are so fluffy when baked properly... Oh sorry, muffining this now. But to keep up pretenses... *Splashes Bo...
  4. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Woo-hoo! That was probably the best part so far! Dr. Demento! Weird Al winning the award! Yes, there is justice in this world. 27 Forever baby! Post more... Soon... Please!
  5. The Count

    Purely Ornamental: One Size Fits Snug

    Posted by co-UshyGushy founder: "There's a little Gonzo in me." There is? Don't you think you should let him out before he suffocates himself? Though knowing the little weirdo, he'd probably enjoy that.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, that's a thought Bry. And I suppose it'd be doable... Though when handing out the presents I'd kind of like for the person who's giving to their particular exchangee to be the one to give that person the gift themselves. For example, have Bert be the one who gives the present he got for...
  7. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats guys. Scoot, you're almost at 4K&¼. Nick, good going, you'll be at 2K soon. As for me... I'm now driving towards 12K myself.
  8. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    *In Scooter voice: OK, if you say so boss. Yeah... It was the glue developed back at Muppet Labs to help the Eskimos from the opening number "The Lullaby of Broadway". Why would Eskimos need glue? In case they broke their ig. Yeah, bad joke... But it's their joke.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw, don't worry bout that Kath... Fatatatita's a well-trained cat. She does stray from time to time, can't help it, she's a cat after all... But she does mind herself. And I'd suggest you talk with Cookie, someone's been eating the spaces after the periods between your sentences in your...
  10. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Heh... I'm liking the humor this has developed in the last two scenes. Zoot's had his mouth stuck to his saxophone... The Gilda Radner episode where he and Rowlf played a sort of love song and the rogue glue stuck them to their instruments. Fan-skiddly-boptastic... The Tale of The Bunny...
  11. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Glad to have you in our company of SM's Sgt Floyd. Just go on into the lounge/lodge and live it up with the others already there. Almost at my next focus goal of 11.9, and then it's only another hundred to go to the true milestone.
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD

    No, that's perfectly OK Kyle. Thanks for informing me about the mistake. It's just that when I read what I read, I thought it was the sampler CD from the Christmas special released this year. Well, if MC doesn't have it in their rotation, I hope they do soon.
  13. The Count

    My Muppet Auction

    No prob Zoot. Good to know there are still some left. Though only statues, I know these'll go great standing next to Sweetums in any person's beloved Muppet figure collection/display. And I fully encourage you continue making more or others, if it's what you love to do then keep doing it...
  14. The Count

    Erm...Hello Again? (And: the Continuing Adventures of Manda)

    Well... At least you've found someone Manda. And that's the most important thing. Some of us haven't even started looking, then again we're not trying that hard to begin with. Oh, the ping you hear is Sarah Y leaping back in. That, and the muffins are done.
  15. The Count

    Scooter's Story

    Heh... Kermit in angered tantrum self-defeating mode, funny. Especially after the others go back to work admonishing the frog for his outburst.
  16. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Mmm... Looks like we have some awards to hand out. Sarah Y, for reaching the 4K mark... Um... *Hands her a fresh muffin. The honorary Muffin Woman award. Kendra... You're at the 1H mark. Yaey! Only 9H more to go to reclaim this badge we're saving for you. Sgt Floyd, congrats on...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So long as it doesn't turn into yellow slush. I don't want any of you guys eating that stuff, especially you monsters... Cookie Monster included. Good to be back at the dorms. Found my old Muppet ornaments from that time the Count spent the holidays at Piggy's home. Even got some new ones...
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: A Sesame Street Christmas Carol DVD

    Trust me Bry... It was from the special released this year. Wasn't able to listen to it completely, cause it was one of these last few rainy days when my MC Radio feed's been hiccupping. But what I heard was Hoots' voice singing the first line: "I believe in miracles", and then Bob came in...
  19. The Count

    My Muppet Auction

    Hey Zoot... There's a thread in the B/S/T section for this auction over at the CMX forum, just did a bit of announcing to help 'em find your auction. Hope there'll still be some extras left after this auction's over. But if not, then I wish you loads of success with your continued creative...
  20. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *Playing poker at one of the lounge/lodge's tables with The Count and Uncle Deadly... OK you two... Read 'em and weep. *Lays down cards showing two aces including the Ace of Spades and Ace of Hearts, and three 8's. Dead Man's Hand. Count: Ah-ha, I love vhen you get a numerically...
Top