Search results

  1. D

    Shoplifting teen made to dress up as Bert as punishment

    Ah, Bert's too dull to be evil.
  2. D

    Rumor: Big Bird only in four Season 41 episodes

    That said, when it comes to merchandise, the three characters I routinely see are Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie. So Big Bird ain't going anywhere.
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Widescreen DVD

    I guess we're all disappointed that all the GOOD deleted scenes are lost forever. Snoop Dogg or no... but other than the extended Moulin Scrooge and scene with Bobo and Santa, they were pretty much WORTH not seeing. Sigh... that scene in the bloopers that made fun of the payoff from It's a...
  4. D

    Another comic I'm gonna have to get every month...

    Don't get me wrong, I know the long history of Proto Man's Racer X style in the video game source vs the animated series that dealt with that version of Mega Man. I was sort of referencing a L'il formers comic I read on deviant art... can't remember exactly how it went at the moment...
  5. D

    Another comic I'm gonna have to get every month...

    Oh yeah... the Disney Comics imprint (In between Gladstone and Gemstone, I think... not sure though). I like those comics, but I can never find myself buying them ever again unless I can get them cheap. You see, the funniest thing happens with the Disney Comics publications.... I don't know...
  6. D

    Rumor: Big Bird only in four Season 41 episodes

    I don't think ANYONE should host. Not Murray, not Big Bird, Not Sherlock Hemlock... sure as shooting not Elmo. I find the whole need for a host and the block format one of the biggest problems. Again, I'd keep Murray's word on the street, number and letter introductions and junk the rest.
  7. D

    Odd Puzzles featuring Muppets

    I was at one of those Holiday mall kiosks... the ones that sell board games and puzzles, and I came across a couple very odd ones... They have some sort of general entertainment puzzles. I dunno how legal they are, if they got all the rights or not... but there's one called "Comedy" that...
  8. D

    New Muppet Christmas Ornament at the Disney Store

    Found some today.... all broken. :rolleyes: That said, I'd love to get this ornament and all... but I'd much rather their Perry the Platypus one. I'd probably get both... If I can find a not broken Kermit that is... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    And I just remembered we ain't getting anymore episodes till the end of the month... out of order as a makeshift Halloween special no doubt (deals with spiders, after all). Phooey and double phooey.
  10. D

    Shoplifting teen made to dress up as Bert as punishment

    Hardly trying to take the humor out of the situation... but logically speaking, he's making him work for his punishment... surely you've seen people outside various stores in costumes twirling signs. Saw a Jesus and a Stewie from Family Guy outside a costume store handing out flyers... no...
  11. D

    Jason Segel talks The Muppets and his inspiration

    Actually, I meant to say Dinosaur... why I put TP there must've been a brain fart... but from what I saw of it just wasn't impressive... though I liked the robot a little. Straight out of Ulysees 31 (there was one of thems in there, right? looked similar?), but an alright character.
  12. D

    Another comic I'm gonna have to get every month...

    That, ah say, that was a joke son!
  13. D

    New Muppet movie 'female lead' casting development

    That's the one thing that worries (I shouldn't even say worry,... concerns) me a tiny bit. Even then, I have faith in them. They really have a passion to do this movie, and passion is what the Muppets need right now. Last thing we need is a film with a director who's philosophy is, "Take...
  14. D

    "The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

    This is EXACTLY why I think they should dump Weinstine and go with Lionsgate with the Fraggle movie. Really, Weinstine doesn't WANT to make movies anymore. They want to just hold onto whatever they have left and cry in a corner. Lionsgate was the best thing to happen to Henson (odd...
  15. D

    Rumor: Big Bird only in four Season 41 episodes

    When it comes down to performer availability, that's when some characters go on break for a while. Look at Frank Oz's characters. If it wasn't for Eric taking on Grover and Bert and David with Cookie, we wouldn't see them all that much either. Probably even less. And it's not like we haven't...
  16. D

    Is Sesame Steet getting to advanced for kids today?

    And you gotta think... considering Disney's preschool is like that anyway, would you want them to do with Sesame Street what they did with Mickey? And as I always said, we need another Three Musketeers/House of Mouse/Runaway Brain... I hope Epic Mickey lives up to the hype...etc. and so forth...
  17. D

    Jason Segel talks The Muppets and his inspiration

    No way. The three times I suffered through it were bad enough. That said, a LOT of people agree with me about it. The problem is that was back when they were still hard pressed to get back into Princess type movies (can't see why... Lion King was no where near Princessy and it was one of the...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Talking about repeated segments is almost as repeated as the segments... but I did notice something. We had the inclusion of "Jump" which at least fits into the main story. Now, if you're going to rerun stuff, do it from the 90's (don't see why the 80's is so dated, that's some of their most...
  19. D

    Is Sesame Steet getting to advanced for kids today?

    I'm sorry... but NO. Even though I like how Disney is handling the Muppets as of late (which took them years to do after the acquisition, mind you) we'd see NOTHING but Elmo. Trust me on this. For the longest time, Disney marketed Pooh over their own Mickey and Co. Just trust me on this one...
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Abby is a great character when she's USED as a character. In fact, I like her much more than I do Elmo, but not quite as much as I like Zoe (Zoe of course had a longer period of me having to warm up to her... she was REALLY wonky when she first appeared). The way I see it, sure, you can have...
Top