Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *At the Coles' home, the mailman arrives, dressed in his standard letter carrier's uniform... A few patches of holly are clipped to the buttonholes of his shirt, his tie is festively grnished with holly berries, and there's even a fringe of white fur around the brim of his cap. Mailman...
  2. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Thank you Mr. T*K*O. And yeah, you can find me on the back of the Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker packaging in name. BTW: Snowths, I need to talk to you bout the gift for Mrs. P. If I were to send it to you, would it be OK and would you then send it on to her? We can talk through PM, and...
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    And once again I thank you Marty and apologize for the misunderstanding/confusion with the whole timeline-space thingy. Have a great day.
  4. The Count

    Cheeky Frog

    Yes you may... But remember... *Sing: Now it's Kermit's turn to cry. Kermit's turn to cry. Kermit's turn to cryyyyyyy. Cause Piggy's come baaack... To him!
  5. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Hee, guess Fozzie's flight back from the North Pole Comedy Club got delayed. Thank Ru Catherine. Listening to MC's Christmas continuum right now. All I hope for is a bit of B-Day bliss on this, the last day of Autumn. But if not today, then that's OK... Just the fact you popped, er hopped...
  6. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Good luck on your finals... And on updating the fanfics. Oh, and if you won't be here on Christmas Day for the exchange, then feel free to LMK so we can make some arrangement with the others who will be here or to have your exchange take place early. Like I said above... Good luck Lisa!
  7. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Hey... If you can restrain yourself from posting until a milestone number for fanfic, why can't the rest of us? Heh, J/K. Thanks Lisa, I look forward to all the fanficness goodness in the coming year.
  8. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Hee hee hee... Was saving my first 100th post under the 12K plan for fanfiction... But this is as good a place as any to post it instead. Thank mew Kathy, for the thread and the little musical gift. Will post back later in the night and let you guys know how it went.
  9. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Mmm... So this is that famous Toga 3500th post. Good start... I just hope you'll finish this one, and Cheese and Flippersteps also. Soonerish than laterish. Hey... Isn't that picture of Kermit and Robin reading a book a reference to one of Lisa's stories? Not sure which, Chasing Robin...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Argh... And here I thought I'd be freed by now. Have to write something else, will do that tonight or tomorrow, at least the professor gave me the time to do so. *Grunts while prepping what I'm gonna write instead of what I wanted to write tomorrow.
  11. The Count

    Cheeky Frog

    Awwww.... That was great Ru... It ran the gammet and surpassed the distanced gap between the frog and pig. So great, we all thank you for this little tableau. Just hope the other three stories get updated... Soonish. Have a great day, talk to you soon.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Same reason as me Gonzo... He needs something to slay those finals with.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... One less hurdle to worry about. As for my little fictional fidgeting... Thought it all aligned perfectly, not sure, it always comes back to waffling. *Determinedly... OK, that's it , I'm going to take a stand and... *Decidedly... Keep flip-flopping. Oh well, Wednesday isn't too far...
  14. The Count

    Zappa says Fraggle film will rock

    Hey Bo... To answer your questions... Jerry Nelson is from the state of Oklahoma, USA. Gobo Fraggle might not be Canadian per say, but given his dialectical mannerisms I'd say it's perfectly OK to think of him as honorarily being of Canadian heritage. Steve Whitmire performs Sprocket, not...
  15. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Well, if he made that chili South Park style, I think that should've been your first er, furst clue. Oh, and check out the Muffins of Our Lives thread in Friends & Family Foz, you'll get the reference.
  16. The Count

    Cheeky Frog

    OK... Thanks for clearing that up. I await updates to your other fanfiction tales of wonderment as soon as you can. Might be moved to post something I'm not sure of, check your PM and we'll talk later.
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Voiceover: Cup of tea you say? Why settle for a mere cuplet when you can have. *Button is pressed and Bo gets drenched anew... A refreshing and mouthfilling icy tea shower!
  18. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    You keep it in the freezer? Wow, what a revelation. Wit till Officer Foz learns the blood trickling out from the slip beneath the closet is nothing more than a red herring! *Runs off to squeal to da' Foz. *Evil laughter.
  19. The Count

    Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

    Yes... And prepare for another splash of the cold watery stuff. Now post more story! Please! Soon!
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ahem... Just a reminder to Bryan, Kim and Kyle, once they come in and go through their Christmas cards, that I still need them to weigh in on the potential new pledge seeking to have his application answered. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.
Top