Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street Action Figures

    I liked when they first came on the scene with their Austin Powers, Shrek and Beatles lines (I wish I had more of the Beatles stuff... sadly never had the money when they were around). Then when they did those ugly monstery things, the whole company just got too big and just made statues...
  2. D

    Well this is an interesting turn of events...

    Actually, if done RIGHT, this actually seems to have better potential than any of the CGI Looney Tunes movies combined. I hope they dump all three of them to do this one. And the LT would HAVE to be 2-D characters. Even if they have to fudge it.
  3. D

    Sesame Street Action Figures

    Hey, if I were a toy company, I wouldn't touch it. :eek: Yeah, I could go on about the over saturation of TERRIBLE action figures (cough cough... mostly from MacFarline... cough cough). And you gotta admit, Palisades DID have a bit too many products at once at some point. I'm completely...
  4. D

    The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

    That's good to hear. The only thing I'm seeing now is that several of these were made at once, and it just naturally happens to any show out there. Something naturally evolve the further down the line something goes. Plus, input from others can strengthen what they have, giving it the focus...
  5. D

    The Videogame Thread

    I wanna say the Lost Vikings... but that was never an arcade game to my knowledge. But Gauntlet... ugh... eats money like AIR. Nothing worse than a game that takes energy out of you from hoards of unavoidable villains... except when they take it out of time too. I know this is an old...
  6. D

    The Muppet Mindset

    Well... I considered giving a review of the Genesis Sesame Street game, Counting Cafe. I might just ask if they want one.
  7. D

    The Muppet Mindset

    Well, basically what I'd call them is loosely constructed Pillows and surplus fabric crushed together to sort of kind of make Fraggle Costumes. Didn't actually think Gobo or Red looked terrible (as opposed to the rotten costumes we have for all the other Muppet characters and franchises)...
  8. D

    Sesame Street Action Figures

    Me too. The worst part is, it's a cursed line (both companies that attempted it went bankrupt just as they were making them... I'd call that a curse)... and there's never going to be an opportunity like that... at least for another 5 years, and i don't think I'd even bother buying them 5 years...
  9. D

    Sesame Street celebrity wish list

    Well, Family Guy would never make the cut, and even when they appeared the Simpsons was a surprise. The PTA was still up in arms about Bart back then. But Family Guy is a much harder core adult series. I'd like Seth McFarland to appear somehow....maybe commission him and his crew to do a...
  10. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    At least some humans are as scarce as some of the Muppet characters. :) I wonder if it has a lot to do, again, with the budget... or just that certain actors are more available than others or if they're just trying to focus on some of the younger stars or what. Bob only appears in one or...
  11. D

    The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

    Agreed. I don't want to pick on other members, but Duke and Mupp have been taking every little thing a bit too seriously. I understand there's some troll on some general movie site that gets them angry (we should sympathies, since said troll popped up on the site and belittled everyone on 3...
  12. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I'm sick and tired of their asinine "improvements." I'm never going to make or upload another video on their hatchet job garbage crap site again. *I had to upload a video 3 times and it still doesn't have the RIGHT title and it still won't process, EVEN IF IT SAID IT DID! I am beyond...
  13. D

    New Muppet Motion Comics Preview

    Well... if you have an X-Box or a PSP or something like that, I think its also available. Still, a couple on Youtube or their own Muppet site wouldn't hurt. Though, I still prefer the comics.
  14. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    My videos get stuck in processing purgatory with no actual processing going on. That's the second time now.
  15. D

    Muppet Babies Live! Commercial

    Wait till you see what songs they did... http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Babies_Live Sigh... I'd love to see that NOW!
  16. D

    Walmart: Muppet Merchandise

    It's supposed to be retro late 80's. That's for sure. I remember seeing a lot of shirts that color when I was younger... and a LOT of neon looking things. Oh man, I loved my late 80's early 90's Neon crayons... But on a shirt, it really doesn't flatter a lot of people. I do hope they use...
  17. D

    The Muppet Mindset

    (in response to children's Big Bird costume) Just like Big Bird all the time wears. Picture of hisself on hisself! Yeah, you're not getting any candy from me!
  18. D

    Sesame Street teaches girls about Self-esteem...

    I tell yah... I saw what classy things Facebook had to offer on its bumper sticker collection over my sister's shoulders one day a couple years ago. And we were both shocked. Making fun of people with special needs, making fun of fat people, and some really bitter, disgusting racist political...
  19. D

    New Muppet Motion Comics Preview

    Not really... The wiki states that it could be an iPhone App or something.. Still, I wish they'd put a couple up on YT, though...
  20. D

    The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

    The more I think about it, I actually wish Angelo was a Sesame Street character. I could see so many sketches with him and Cookie Monster... or even Mr. Johnson.
Top