Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street celebrity wish list

    Sure... we just need the Delorian.
  2. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    A good Smurf film can and SHOULD be made. For Europeans, by Europeans. I recall the 1970's movie we got translated "Smurfs and the Magic Flute" being pretty good, though the fact they used non-union outside voice actors confused the heck out of me. There are several problems with that movie...
  3. D

    Oscar and Moishe Oofnik in New Orleans

    Moishe is one of if not my absolute favorite international character. His design alone is amazing... love all those little orange unkempt whiskers. If that thing weren't so expensive, I'd pick up that Rechov Sumsum best of Moishe Oofnik DVD. I hope he has a real presence in the next Shalom...
  4. D

    Speculation: Celebrities Considered for the New Muppet Movie!

    Toughpigs just released a list of MORE reported cameos Wowsers! It's like they got every single nerd friendly celebrity out there! :flirt:
  5. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    There's always a family flick around Christmas. Other than the fact that everything else is closed and a LOT of people who don't celebrate Christmas have to go to the movies that day. Plus, next summer seems aggressive. And as everyone knows, the summer season starts in April and ends in...
  6. D

    Well?

    I don't see how releasing it after the movie will help or hurt sales and help or hurt the film. Plus, if anything, I'd tend to see this released just before the film as a tie in, with BTS footage and trailers.... with season 5 released once it hits DVD. Still, I'd wish they could get this...
  7. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    I heard my Dog Bark remake.
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Another meh. Telly and Elmo playing with an Aurora Letter of the Day model... didn't realize they needed glue and this bone (or stick as the case may be). Nice bit of self satire (at least I'm guessing that was self satire) with the constant saying of what words began with I (and...
  9. D

    Muppet Replica Line

    I'll just be happy when we have some decent non stylized plush figures again. Disney Bean Bag sized or otherwise.
  10. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    I don't think the title should have been "The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time Ever, Bro! It's gonna be Legen....wait for it... Dary!" but I really seem to dislike the generic title of "The Muppets." Seems to me like the logo for the film will be a piece of manila masking take with the name...
  11. D

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    I bought a Mickey MouseClub (the 1950's one, that is) DVD... but it's a gift for someone for Christmas... shhhh!
  12. D

    Muppets Sherlock Holmes

    They are quite a bit better than the Robin Hoods. The second issue isn't particularly great... and I think other than Gonzo there really isn't much of a stretch for the characters to be themselves playing the part. Surely Kermit's LeStrade is a lot more lenient and almost tolerant of Gonzo...
  13. D

    Muppets Sherlock Holmes

    Bump... Why do I get the feeling I'm the only one killing themselves to get these things on the day they come out? See last issue wasn't the only time they reference Danger Mouse. Hope there weren't any other Goon Show references that went over my head. I wish I saw some of that Goon Show...
  14. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    Somehow, you could edit the thing down to a half hour, and I'm sure it would still play very well. Still... I wish they filmed the entire thing and just cut stuff out. Imagine a Donner cut (or a Joey cut) of the film with the REAL ending and stuff like that. Seriously... Muppets checking...
  15. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    I think that's the problem right there. If it had a longer time in development, it wouldn't have felt so uneven. I still haven't seen the DVD cut, but I still wonder if I even want to bother getting it. had it been better cast, better filmed, and just had a more even flow to it , maybe it...
  16. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    When it comes down to Muppets From Space, there are a few things they got right: The Muppets were playing themselves for the first film since MTM/ it was not another classic retelling Some of the concepts were solid... Gonzo questioning his identity, the Muppets living in a run down board...
  17. D

    Katy Perry song banned from Sesame Street Season 41

    I'm a big fan of younger comedic energetic Bill... I kinda find his old fuddy duddiness a bit off putting. If only we had a time machine and got 1970's Cos to go onto the TV show today.
  18. D

    We Have a Picture of Walter AND MORE NEWS!

    There are, however, a LOT of people in the entertainment business that are total fans. That show, Chowder... dude that created that was a fan, there was a Doozer in an episode. Family Guy had a bunch of Muppet cutscenes for a while. Seems like almost everyone on Cartoon Network for a while...
  19. D

    The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

    There's like a 2 minute clip of the Superman segment posted by Muppetwikia on youtube somewhere... that's IT. I only got to see a couple before they took them all down. I just got a computer when they started to discontinued it.
  20. D

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    I'd be happy if they just put that stuff out to pasture completely. For a Muppet block, be they movies, reruns of TMS or MT or a new project all together, they'd first need a solid channel of Disney stuff. Disney animated movies, live action classic films, blocks of classic cartoons, newer...
Top