Search results

  1. The Count

    The First Day of School

    Yep, that's the very 1. If you can help with descripts of the characters, but more importantly the teacher, it'd be appreciated.
  2. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    No worries then. If you need material, contact Justin Faulknor or Boober_Gorg or KermiClown. Haven't dealt with KC yet but I probably will in the future. Just LMK if you need help with Muppets or additional franchises. Speaking of which... Could you help with describing what/how the...
  3. The Count

    Dabbling in Drabbling

    Nice... Liking the extremely short stories. And maybe this'll help you update your major stories as well. Thanks for the amusing anecdotes.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alas indeed. For seuth, if only twas there more fanfic abounding tonight... Whoa, for I do so loveth fanfics... And yaey verily, updates hath been long neglected. To nag, or not to nag, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the muffins and ziffles of outrageous...
  5. The Count

    Looking for a lot of Muppets

    Hey Yoda, sorry I didn't reply earlier. Gots the MCC PVC's, can send you both sets. Also have an extra Fozzie, Newsman (without the wall of screens since I used it), and Statler. LMK if you're interested and hope you're able to find everything you're haunting for.
  6. The Count

    The First Day of School

    Well, if it is, I know where to go to find the sketch associated with the song. But due to my blind batty eyes, if anyone could help out with descripts of the characters, that'd be appreciated as well since it's what I'm rully asking for. Thanks for helping though and have a good day.
  7. The Count

    The First Day of School

    Hi... Looking for help with this classic SS song. If anybody has the visuals and can help out, that'd be great. What I'm needing is descripts of the Count's classmates, but more importantly a descript of the Count's Teacher from her appearance in the sketch accompanying the song. Hope to...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 16.0

    *Update! So my local PBS affiliate's rerun scheduling of SS Season 37 episodes is a bit more constant now... Got Episode 4115 today and I tuned in to the game with H-Man and the Hopping Honkers. The news is, I now have the elusive name of the fourth Hopping Honker, identified as... Herb...
  9. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Thanks... That does help alittle. See, the word "nyx" means "night", and I was imagining her as a humanoid being but her body was solidly black. This way, it helps set her apart from both the idea I have for the doppelgänger and the shadow creature/being. Guess I'll have to go back to...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Bryan... Hope you have your closed captioning equipment ready should Episode 4115 air today in hopes of getting that last Hopping Honker's name. Will try to get it on my own should the episode air here on my local affiliate, but if you can help out that'd be great too. Talk to you later...
  11. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hey Sean, was hoping you could help with something... You know the episode of American Dragon where Jake was looking for a date for the school dance? He ended taking this girl named Jazmin who turned out to be a nyx. If you could help by telling me what she looked like in both human and "nyx"...
  12. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Yep... That's kind of what I was waiting for. Thanks Lisa... I'm just gonna go over here quietly and wait for more story, whenever you've decided on where to take this... And maybe I can decide myself on what to do about, eh, never mind. Just thanks.
  13. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Seems a shame that this, the true fictional Muppet historical epic has gotten stuck in the theater before blossoming into it's fullest recountings. Maybe if Prawny got Uncle Deadly to stir things up, we could get some more story? Huh? PLisa? Pretty PLisa? With a cherry on top? No, not on...
  14. The Count

    Say Cheese!

    You know... Don't rully like most cheeses... Not a lover of cheese, and trust me, that's a gouda thing as it would tend to get messy what with Rizzo's teachings on the subject... But I digress, or digest. Anyway... Can we get some more pLisa? Or do we have to wait until Heart of Gold's...
  15. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Um... Could we get more story please? Intrigued to see where this goes next, besides where it's currently stuck. Just wondering if there's something else this story's driving towards, some sort of final resolution or something. Oh well, post more please.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Hey Prawn... Can we get some more story please? Thanks. Now, who to nag next...
  17. The Count

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    So... We gonna get more of this Bo? Or do we have to turn the hoses/super soakers on you again? After all... It's soon becoming spring, when a young weirdo's fancy turns to, um, dunno what exactly. But I think there was a chicken trapped in a cage at the beginning of this story, she needs...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh hi Bry... That's one possible fic project, but I think that'll just be archived for now. Besides, there might be someone else working on something similar. What I'm kinda mulling over is my counting characters, how I can't seem to decide on a full bat-girl following or all the monsters of...
  19. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Good... Sailor Pluto, one down and three to go. Of course, Sailor Pluto appeared in Reni's toy crystal ball as a tall dark-skinned woman... Which would be Pluto's form in her present, which would be the future to the other scouts in the actual present. So I'd hope they'd go and find the girl...
  20. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    Oh man... Doosie of a chapter. And now the plot thickens as Daniel enters the fray. Sweetums is back with the gang, but still no sign of the weird weirdo they're still missing. And this Dave, a cameo of sorts? The van's missing trunk space, reference to some other colorful crayonesque...
Top