Search results

  1. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    ......... You know, I could be wrong, but I don't remember cutting off your privileges on the computer young kittens. Mayhaps yur mother set some limits that you had to clean ou your PM inbox before posting story. Will have to talk it over with her, but I see no reason why you shouldn't post...
  2. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    End of March? That sounds much better. Like I said, already have an idea for my pic, just need a bat or two to complete the group. Hmmm, wonder if Cath saw last week's visual. *Smirks.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Didn't see any mention of the incident in today's new issue of SJW (Slanderous Junk Weekly). Then again, I wasn't really interested in this week's cover so I pretty much passed it by. I'm worred that Melissa, our resident RN hasn't come back since the new year started. You don't...
  4. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Uh Dave... Would it be at all possible to get that deadline for MCS3 pics pushed back somewhat? Not sure if everybody who wants to be a part of it will have enough time to get pics eady, taken, and/or sent in within three weeks time. At least I have an idea for a pic... But of course there...
  5. The Count

    M'pat

    Yeah... There were a lot of snacks... But man, we all had a great time. Vic and Prawny were using that picture of sm as a dartboard, Mrs. Pepper was doing her karaoke impression of Alanis Morrisette, Vibs was killing jokes left and right, and we were watching some sports and unching on some...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... I onder if Leland and the team down at M.U.P.P.E.T. are already hard at work on this developing investigation. Oh well, there'll probably be something in the news later today about it.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hears muttering from Ryan's roommate... Well, maybe he'll like what were scheming for the date on the calendar one week from yesterday. At least that's got me motivated to write something. If only I could finally decide and get rid of those ol' couning blues. Oh well, it'll get sorted out...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Mmm... Do I smell a story wafting from the door marked Lucky #7? Certainly hope so, we could do with some fresh new stories in the fanfic library... Along with updates to some old ones. It's as delectable as the chowder with clams and hearty New England cream broth. Count: Chowder's...
  9. The Count

    M'pat

    Hey... And here I thouht we ate all of that cake at the party for... When Kathy showed up and... Um, yeah, the less said the better about that night when... Just forget it, mve along people.
  10. The Count

    Jazzy Spies Collection.

    Thanks Drtooth, that does help. A rabbit in the #9 segment you say? Isn't it a goat instead? From previous descripts I understood that when he fell over, his hat knocked one of his horns so that the hat's open round underneath side with the horn beneath it formed a 9. Oh... And if you...
  11. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Thanks, look forward to it. Guess I'm a bit down cause of the constant indecision. Hope to talk to my good real friend later today, who knows... Will definitely keep you posted should anything get decided for my constant creator's block woes. Oh, and the story I'm working on is something...
  12. The Count

    In Love and Harmony - the 4th Rowlf Story

    Uh Beth? Noticed you were online just now... Since I'm a bit starved for fanfic... Could we lease get some more of this nice new story? Please? More story soon? Ish, you there?
  13. The Count

    FanFic: The Predicament

    Thanks for the update Sara... And if you need to talk, story stuff or other things, know that my door/Gmail/Inbox's open.
  14. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    What I'd like to know is, if anyone can help... Who played the other early Hispanic human on the street, Mr. Ortiz?
  15. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Sorry but I think you must have me confused with someone else... I only met Mairin today. hose viles? Oh, the usual, some eye of newt and hemlock berries, either that or congealed blood. Please don't drink or eat it, that's my homework. *Turns around to consult book as to what should be...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Blam! *Crush! And don't let me hear you round these parts again, you helium-sucking rodents!!! Guys, it's a nice idea to have a trip to the F.A.S.A., but please remember these are the Muppet College Dorms. The Muppets should and do take precedeence over all other invited guests. Not to...
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Thanks Mairin... Don't worry about the oven,I won't be using it... All I need's here in my mini cauldron sack. *Unpacks some ingredients, takes out Potions book, and a couple of extra viles of liquid before setting up the pot on the stove.
  18. The Count

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Yes... And don't forget, coming to a theater near you... Zombie Fraggle Island. Zombie Fraggles on Laguna Beach. The Day the Zombie Fraggles Took Over. Zombie Fraggle High Noon. One Flew Over the Zombie Fraggle's Rock. Attack of the Killer Zombie Fraggles 2. And our biggest...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Watches commotion outside with the yak milk flooded car. Riiiight... Um, you mind if I stay here for a while and finish some potions homework Ms. Mairin?
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Heh... Wonder how long it'll take Bo to realize closed car windows means he's drenched in icky yak's milk.
Top