Search results

  1. D

    The VHS Thread

    I'll take all the walky talkies, the CGI ET and even all the stuff George Lucas THOUGHT he had to add onto the trilogy before I let "PXXXXX Breath" go. But I dunno about the tape... I said "somewhere" and somewhere could be anywhere with me... I wonder if my parents till have it. Maybe they...
  2. D

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    Plus, well... they're fire Fighters. Every day they risk their lives and safety to help others... the song was a LITTLE too upbeat and it diminished how heroic these people are. Especially the part with "The fire's out the fire's out! The FI-I-I-I-re's out!" There is a mark difference...
  3. D

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    Yeah, but you see... there's a difference between slowing down and dead crawl. I still say Raposo should have wrote a dairy cow song. Difference between the two, we openly mock this one, and a Raposo song we'd be singing to ourselves in the shower... plus, Snappy little Raposo numbers and all...
  4. D

    Carlo Alban's greatest fear while working on Sesame

    At least he didn't punch Big Bird's head off for ruining a take that he didn't ruin himself...
  5. D

    The VHS Thread

    Avatar probably would have been bigger if the toys didn't suck. :D Really, the Happy Meal ones looked higher quality. I actually have an unopened ET VHS somewhere... dunno if it's that old copy (VHS that came out that early were well over 30 bucks at one point)... I just wish that Spielberg...
  6. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    Other than the fact I broke down and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, which was surprisingly decent, I refuse to support the dude that ruined Muppets From Space. Betchya we're gonna see scenes of the Easter Bunny checking his mail and painting his house too. And I swear... one more movie with...
  7. D

    Labyrinth 2 Return to the Labyrinth

    Seriously... it's like the Jim Henson group on DA I'm a member of gets nothing but Labyrinth stuff lately... and only some of it is really good. It's just weird that it got all this popularity lately... seems random. Bet it's that Ginzu manga version of it or something.
  8. D

    What are the lamest, Dullest, and Worst Non-Muppet segments?

    Bump Because of similar thread.... Seriously... Mr. Clock stinks and Hey Cow suuuuuucks
  9. D

    Least Favorite Sketch

    Here's the Thread
  10. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    Actually, I thought Hop was meh until I saw the trailer... now I REALLY want to stay away from it... 3 reasons... Live action couple (GAW! Why do all these kiddy movies have to have a forced romantic subplot?) actually, the whole live action segment. Fecal Jelly beans.... and "From...
  11. D

    Least Favorite Sketch

    I made one a while back so I could get a list or something... I forget what I called it, something to the extent of Worst, lamest, and downright dull sketches... Snowth would know this one... I dispise This skit and commented on it with this: Seriously... it's like Pinball Number Count...
  12. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    They had it with that horrid Yogi Movie. In my defense, the movie was called YOGI BEAR, not "Ranger Smith tries to Woo a Mary Sue," which SHOULD have been the title. Seriously, I don't know what was worse, Ranger Smith's 70% of the movie or the terrible trailers I had to endure to get to...
  13. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    Make no mistake... I LOVE Aardman... but somehow, I'm not impressed by the concept or the style, CGI or not... I actually quite dug Flushed Away (it at least managed to keep the Aardman banana mouth style in CGI form, and it actually looked similar to their stop motion)... but I've seen the...
  14. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    The movie promotions and trailers I can forgive until May... there's NO way Diz would have had anything ready by Untangled, and they could have only got away with a Teaser by Tron 2, but they were filming at the time. And it's foolish to think Diz will start packaging the trailer to any movie...
  15. D

    Wild Thornberries DVD (interesting development)

    Here's the interesting thing... Rugrats and Ren and Stimpy weren't originally going to be the big hits they thought, and Doug was the one they thought would be most successful. It was mildly, but it didn't get any merchandise of any kind until the Disney version. And I honestly think had Ren...
  16. D

    Is It Normal For A Diz Film To Have No Hype?

    I was at the Disney Store yesterday... they had, like 2 Animal shirts, one was new... that's about it. Yeah, I'm trying to be optimistic and everything, and I have no doubt when the movie comes out, we'll see a lot more stuff... but so far, the constant stop and go drive for publicity, while...
  17. D

    Wild Thornberries DVD (interesting development)

    As I said, I just have a problem with the Extreme sports fad/buzz word at the time, and the show was little more than a bi-product of that to me. Of course, I have to put a shout out to All Growed up... yeah, it was a cute little "What if" special... but basing a series around it? Yeah, I...
  18. D

    The Wizard of Id on YouTube

    It's great that we got a clip, but I'm wondering why they only gave us a small bit of the beginning. Seems all the action took place after the introduction... a cute and entertaining introduction, and I'm sure Jim ad libbed a couple lines... but I'm with you. I wish they had a clip further...
  19. D

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Hey! At least they're keeping them in print.
  20. D

    Wild Thornberries DVD (interesting development)

    I have to admit, I dig Thornberries, but it hardly competes with Ren and Stimpy, Rocko, Zim... even Spongebob for me. But Rocket Power is the only Nicktoon I've seen I actually hate (even As Told by Ginger was entertaining). But RP comes from that horrid period of the 90's where fat little...
Top