Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wha huh? How did Snuffy get all the way downstairs here into the basement floor? Oh well, must be some of that MC magic. Happy birthday Big Bird, here's a card the Count and I made for you... See you at the party later tonight.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello again from the dorms management team. Hope you enjoyed yourselves yesterday at the Swedish Chef's party... And I hope the offerings were palattable. But moving on, we have another birthday today. Yes, get ready to spread the sunshine, as today marks the birth of...
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday Java!

    Welp... Here we are, ready to celebrate another MC member's birthday. Who is it today? That member who goes by the screen name of Java, aka Melissa! You know her from her fanfics like Breaking Back In, The Great Desire, and Reflections in Foam. (The last two are badly in need of updates...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

    Hmmm? After diving through Muppet Wiki's articles on the subject, I thought those were the characters identified as "The Island Heads" at the end of the movie. And you know the character of Polly Lobster, refered to as "Bad Polly" in the credits? Well, he wasn't the original choice for Long...
  5. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Huh? Have you not seen a single episode of Whose Line is it Anyway, Prawn? Has Snowth not shown you the repertoir of the object of his obsessions? Are you posting post #8900? Are we getting any closer to Mind #3 posting more story? *OOC: We neeeeeed more story please!
  6. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Punches intercom for waking us up so early, in the fashion of classic animated characters smashing their alarm clock after it goes off. Here's your record player Kyle. And this big brother bloke needs to be put in his place by older sister...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hmmm? What's that Vanessa? Oh no, that's just that silly Bo person calling out in the night. Seems he's sleepwalking again, trapped in a little realm of his own delusion. So, did you find anything interesting? This little store often has some knick-knacks with most intriguing stories...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hearing the narrative from one of his bats... So that's how Catherine and her crew met Randall and his roomies. Well, I hope Randall wasn't too offput by finding his guys suddenly gone like that. And I see Cath's almost at the five-eights mark, around 625 posts. It'll be so exciting when...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good... Now I know what to say whenever I get asked that in the future. Though I usually take some umbridge. Statler: Umbridge? I usually just take two aspirins. I'll have to try that. Eh, maybe I'll have another good Muppety dream tonight. Had one last night and posted it in the...
  10. The Count

    Ahhh...Freedom at LAST!!!

    Hmmm... Given the boot the boot, that must've been very painful. Hope her foot's not in need of another cast after such a feat. And it's OK Kath, I sorta knew what you were talking about. *Looks up, and expects Prawny to go off to the Senior Lounge/Lodge in 2 posts' time upon his reaching...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    At the risk of getting a groaner from the RHLC newsletter journalist... If you're out of your mind, then whose are you in? Count: Back so soon? Yeah... No real updates, oh well, mayhaps the morrow shall bear fruit. Wish the Chef a happy birthday on my behalf. Count: Vill do. Good, I'll...
  12. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Mmmhm... And Mind #3 wouldn't perhaps be named Gonzo? You know, that weird hooknosed blue thing that rooms with your half? And that ship, the Argo fright? And why am I asking you so much stuff? Are we playing Questions Only again? Can understand the inner voices' wandering... Trust me...
  13. The Count

    Family Ties

    Originally posted by Toga: "And no, I will not let that joke die!" Let it die? I didn't even know it was sick.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Finally arriving back at the dorms, after dining on a chicken salad with sliced almonds and a piece of key lime pie... Well, I trust that Ryan's helping his other half to give the Chef a great birthday party. Count: Of course. At least I hope the Chef likes his present. Count: Vhat did ve...
  15. The Count

    Ahhh...Freedom at LAST!!!

    Well, I hope that guy didn't run into some woman standing on the street corner and utter that same quote. *Joke for another time. No Kath, I was refering to the typos in your first post. Sarted from? Dunno where you are now, but I'd definitely not want to sart from anything. That's a...
  16. The Count

    Ahhh...Freedom at LAST!!!

    Yes... It's made her so excited she's even not making any sense with what she's saying. But why make sense anyway? Kathy, you should be hopping for... Oh, sorry, wrong choice of words. Though you don't have 9 of everything like that Martian beauty... You have something in common for the...
  17. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    *Brings in the penguin cannon... Ready, aim, fire! *A barrage of black-and-white birds bombard the bouncy bard of this brilliant book, so we can get an update already! Come on Lisa, we can see your monitor lights blinking. Lisa? Liiiiiisssssaaaaaaa!! Pleasa posta muur stuureeeee! And...
  18. The Count

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Uh... As good of an initial thought of the Fraggle Five exiting the rock because Doc's workshop is either being remodeled or in danger of being destroyed... Don't forget that Doc moved to Arizona to live next to Ned Shimmelfinny, and the Fraggles found a new tunnel that would take them to...
  19. The Count

    Return to the Magic: The Awakenings

    *Patiently waiting for an update to this... Oh who am I kidding... Christy! Sis! Post more soon please! Or we'll resort to blastin' ye with the penguin and muffin cannons girly. That, or nag ye'r other fics sinking faster than Hebbage off of the port bow.
  20. The Count

    All My Numbers.

    Thanks Beth. And as I can now say... Honestly not sure where to go next. Would porbably prefer to go to that 2-girl I talked about with you privately, as it would then open the possibilities to simply bring in all the monster Muppets I've imagined. But I want to wait until Catherine has a...
Top