Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Good chapter. Me love Cookie Monster's role... And Bert and Ernie getting a scene of their own, about time. But this chapter's intro... Confess, where does this reference about the spotted moo cow come from? Anyway, gotta run nd get ready to leave. Have fun.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Dorms Announcement. Hello there. Thought you might like to know, I'll be gone for most of the day today and won't return till after midnight. But no worries... A worthy candidate has been found to serve as temporary dorms manager for the day. Yes, if you have any questions or party plans or...
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure!!!!!!!

    Huh? Wha? Oh yeah... And here I thought this day was meant for nothing but foolin' around. Happy birthday Lady D, and here's wishin' you live it up. After all, what's a birthday without a Roman candle on top of the cake? *Hee hee hee. *Leaves as thecandle's wick fizzles ever closer to...
  4. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well... As far as the Chorus Girls are concerned, my only advice would be to look it up at MuppetWiki. Sorry Ru, that's the best I can offer at the mo'. Now as for their outfits... After hearing your descript and thoughts, it doesn't rully surprise me. Remember, the Muppet Show was...
  5. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Trust me Kate, it's not late at all... Still haven't gone through all the Muppety DVD's I got for Christmas last year. And with my current workload, it looks like they'll have to wait till summer vacation. Oh well, something to look forward to I suppose. And hey... We'd like some more story...
  6. The Count

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Togetheragain!!

    Thanks. You know, there are certain songs I associate with certain members, either because of their screen names or the type of person I've come to know and add to my group of friends here. "The First Time It Happens" for Catherine, the intro to "Get Your Woman On The Floor" as done by Pepe...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ahem... Ryan der Prawn. If you could please see me downstairs, I have something I need to talk to you about. You can reach me via PM, hope to hear from you soon.
  8. The Count

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Togetheragain!!

    Well, now's as good a time as any to deliver this little ditty in honor of the birthday Toga... *Rowlf sets to tinkling the ivories convivially, falling into the melody of a sort of happenin' song that maybe Lisa will recognize. On the south side of Chicago. In that old part of town...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Mmm, another numeric reference in the title. If this is what I can look forward to, then I guarantee your ears will be shattered by nightfall. Loved everything, especially Kermit and Grover at froggy's apartment home. So much detail and so worthy of lengthy review... The photos of each...
  10. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    But if Vic's the heart of T*K*O, then doesn't that mean the best way to beat 'em is to beat 'em? And what'd that make Pep? Prawny? Lisa? Great schtuff Dave, looking forward to SJW 4.
  11. The Count

    The Time the Muppets Beat Time

    *Hoots and hollers for the update, let alone the fact that we got an update. The bit with the waiter and Robin dancing under Fozzie's hat was both funny and cute. The Disco Frog, always a good song. And everybody got a chance to sing and dance before getting swept away once more. Funny...
  12. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Thank you Lisa. All the details in each Muppet's reactions was what you'd expect. Now if you could see your way to posting another chapter, that'd be great too.
  13. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    But isn't she your third Lisa? Or something like that? Oh well... Hope Layla comes back to MC and posts more of this fabu fanfic when she gets the chance.
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Sneaks off to go get some more party supplies from the local bakery, not to mention a box of doughnuts as well.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, looks like we missed the party. Just as well, we wouldn't want anybody else getting sick on account of me. Count: Are you feeling better my fiend? Yeah, but I've still got residual symptoms. Count: Ah, that's all fright... You stay there, I'll go get the latest updates to the stories...
  16. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Well... Can't say I didn't see this coming. Thank you Catherine, you manage to play upon an entire pallette of emotions from downhearted to hopeful to reaching out to set right what once went wrong. Lovely addition to the story, thank you. *Quietly slips away hoping more will get posted soon.
  17. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    *Loving everything... Song reference as the chapter's title! The preview you shared with us! Kermit! Kermit? *Checks, yep Kermit! Forgetful Jones and the Two-Headed Monster, with a cameo by Cookie Monster also! *Saddened by later never came. Post moooooore!
  18. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Agreed... This is a very fine start hokay... And like The Lisa, I sooooo want you to post more Prawn! Mayor Thaddius Twiddlebug is actually the mayor of Twiddlebug Town, look it up at Muppet Wiki, but it doesn't detract from the overall story. And I'll be honest, when you first introduced...
  19. The Count

    Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

    Wha? That's quite powerful... Too bad Flippersteps 1's stalled.
  20. The Count

    Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

    You know... I like this introspective approach. Especially since like Sis said, we all have stories floating in our heads or creative projects that frustrate us to no end when we can't decide what to create. So keep posting and we'll keep reading, or nagging, or something. And happy birthday...
Top