Search results

  1. The Count

    Wearin' O the Green (For St. Patrick's Day)

    Whoo-hoo! Oh Cath, there's so much here to love and rave at. OK, so I have a faint idea of what Piggy's booth at the fair will feature as her attempt to contribute some greenbacks to the cause. But I'm willing to be surprised when we get to that part. Scooter and Sam were perfectly in...
  2. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Huh? Like your life before now hasn't been filled with confusion? *Rolls eyes.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Darts off to library to see if Catherine updated her St. Patrick's Day story.
  4. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    Scooter: Miss Piggy has declined to answer any questions from such a questionable source of yellow journalism. No comment will be issued at this time.
  5. The Count

    MC BB/LS Eviction Voting.

    Hello... It is I, the new MC BB/LS Big Brother. As part of the game, we unfortunately have to evict competitors, whittling down the group to the final winner. To that end, I submit the two housemates up for eviction this week: Alex (Beakerfan) and Kyle (Erine81981). This thread is open to...
  6. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Intercom: Attention housemates... Today marks the beginning of another week here at MC BB/LS. And that means... Eviction time. This week, we have the following two housemates selected for elimination: Alex (Beakerfan) and Kyle (Erine81981). There'll be a thread posted for the eviction...
  7. The Count

    Jim Hill Muppet Update

    Huh? No real new news out of Jim Hill Media? OK, who won that office pool. And Greg, that's a sentiment shared by many as you've been a crucial font of information, credible information, for breaking Muppet news. *The Newsman's glasses and monitor screens break all at the same time.
  8. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    *On the stage... Dr. Teeth: Hey, what's keepin' the music from flowing from our talented terpsichoric thumbs and fast-flying fingers? Janice: Like, I think the crowd's getting in their seats. Floyd: Uh-oh, Animal's startin' to lose it. Zoot: Huh? Clifford: Naw man, go back to sleep. *The...
  9. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    *Talking to rock... Well, if you post more story, it's likely that you won't come to any harm at all. But until then, I'm afraid that these handy little nagging sticks will be prodding you to do so. And of course there's the cannons... Huh? *Realizes he isn't helping. Oh sorry. No worries...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drops off set of notes for Piggy's televised address where she'll hopefully explain where she stands on the issues... Where she stands on the issues? In her dressing room. *Sorry, borrowed that one from Richard. *Leaves message on bulletin board informing that the televised address by the...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hearing the commotion outside... Hey Big Bird, Bryan said he was going out for lunch with some friends from the dorms. Try checking at Everybody Eats, just be careful crossing the street. Maybe someone should go with you, someone like Beth or Wanda. Anyway, hope you find him soon.
  12. The Count

    To My MC Family

    Aw Beth... Here, this'll cheer you up. *Big monster hug to Beth. And some flowers from Fran's shop in town. Keep that smile, you'll need it as we nag you for more story, but enough of that. Might have to talk to someone to see how I write what I want to have happen in an old fic of mine.
  13. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    *Animal walks in: Lisa go bye-bye? Where you go? And why you talking like monster? *Gives Lisa a big monster hug. Now... Could you please, maybe, um how do I say this... Post more story Lisa?
  14. The Count

    To My MC Family

    Ditto. There's one real world friend I happen to have whose a rully great friend, besides my family and acquaintances... When I was younger I wasn't rully that active, so I immersed myself in the realms of whatever TV show captured my imagination and passion. I'm proud to say that something...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *From up in the trees... Rockin' Robin: Hey Floyd, I hear you're needed for a gig over at the presidential campaigns. Piggy got the Mayhem, they're axing for you my man. Better go tell Clifford too. *Flies away.
  16. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    *Jazzy sounds of the Electric Mayhem can be heard from the stage as they prepare for Can You Picture That?, their signature song. Count: Ah, that's 4, 4 friends from Sesame Street joining us tonight!
  17. The Count

    Help me prove this?

    Well... Have you tried Harry Krishna? Sorry, old habit. You could try hooking her with some of the more arcane stuff like Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Monster Maker or Living With Dinosaurs from JHH, The Witches... Stuff like that. As far as country type Muppets, only one that comes to mind...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *AM Waiter produces a slip of paper from within his coat. Your check sirs.
  19. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    ... Scooter: Thankyou Marty, here's a Vote for Piggy pin for you and another one for your roommate. Feel free to have some of the refreshing soda, the concert we lined up's about to start. *The Electric Mayhem, now finally all together again, file past their road manager to set up their...
  20. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Hey... Looks like those songs I gave you have served you well young Prawddouan. Think there was a bit of a glitch when Cookie was talking upon arriving at Olivia's: "she sure know how to make a happy monster", shouldn't that be "she sure know how to make a monster happy" instead? And the...
Top