Search results

  1. D

    Why They Left

    We all know Frank grew as something outside of a Muppet performer and wanted to move on. Sometimes, that's just how it goes. Some people stay in one place when they feel something's good enough for them, some want something else. Sometimes they manage to come back for a brief period of time...
  2. D

    Awesome Muppet T-shirts

    The ones I usually see commercially available at places like Wal*Mart and Kohls and stuff are basically the same ones I usually see anyway... Animal's head on a faded shirt... stuff like that. Every once in a while, we'll get something cool, but Animal, and I love the character, is just plain...
  3. D

    Sesame Street Spoofs coming to DVD July 5

    Even though I can see it on YT anytime I please, I just can't say how happy I am "6 Dollar Man" is on here. That skit drove me wild as a kid, and I just LOVE comically malfunctioning robots
  4. D

    "The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

    Something tells me the yappy little ankle biters would jump on a bunch of lame CGI penguins singing very sexual songs out of context, but if the parents know what's good for them, they'll drag the to see their childhood favorites. This is definitely a movie for parents that grew up with the...
  5. D

    The Bible and Love and Christians

    I loved the Family Guy sequence (that was stolen from a Woody Allen movie) where Christ walks up to Bush and says "You know NOTHING of my work." That's basically how I feel. A LOT of people got sucked up into that, even some left wing Christians who just gave up. Of course, South Park made a...
  6. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    Heh... it was in the related videos. I just recognized the scene.
  7. D

    The Bible and Love and Christians

    Okay, here's what I was gonna say. Long story short, EVERYONE hates each other. Everyone's angry at the wrong people, everyone's polarized and galvanized and no one's gonna be happy until they take down the other side as angrily as possible, attack, defense or whatever... I still feel...
  8. D

    The Bible and Love and Christians

    I hate to break the thread, but skimming through this confused me.... When the heck did you add Mokey, Jim Henson and Boober?! AWSOME!!!
  9. D

    Peek-a-Boo

    I was VERY disappointed in You're as Funny as Fozzie Bear. I swear, I don't get how Muppet Babies gets all the fan scorn as something that cursed the Muppets to be preschool stuff, and these videos never get a mention. They aren't bad by any means, but you can tell Jim was trying to get the...
  10. D

    Awesome Muppet T-shirts

    The Blue Meanies got to him!
  11. D

    International skits on Youtube...

    Oh you mean, this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0arCn0Pvg Not the best quality, but it IS the clip you're looking for. In fact, it was around since last year. Anyway, I feel the "Sure is Hot" bit was far superior to all the other Hebrew dub songs they did. It wasn't "Here's a line in...
  12. D

    Awesome Muppet T-shirts

    I'm honestly starting to think this forum needs ONE uniform T-Shirt sightings thread to make things a little less confusing.
  13. D

    Cars 2

    I really wish there was more to Fransisco's bit. I REALLY liked the character, though he seemed a little like that French guy that Sascha Baron Cohen played in Tallidega Nights (only Lightning didn't quite deserve the heckling that Rickey Bobby did). But it really felt like there should have...
  14. D

    "Toy Story 4" in early planning stages

    I wouldn't want a reboot either. I mean, did we need reboots of Pinocchio, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty? Sure, there were disastrous live action versions of Jungle Book and 101 Dalmatians (which the latter was successful, but COME ON!! Both those movies sucked), but the only "Reboots" those...
  15. D

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    Problem with another cinematic movie... if this film DOES blow us away, we're gonna have to face facts a hypothetical movie after that won't have the same insane fans working on the thing and probably won't be as good. But ANYTHING that isn't the re-enactment of a classic story is okay with me...
  16. D

    The things some "fans" say...

    Here's the difference. When it comes to a show like Arthur, they do the unfortunate, yet more realistic sounding practice of hiring child actors to do voice work for child characters instead of adult women. Those voices have to be replaced indefinitely to keep them sounding like children. And...
  17. D

    "The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

    Now through November... ANYONE can save up 10 bucks. Even in loose change. After a few months, I find like... 15 to 20 bucks sometimes. Plus, there's ALWAYS a matinee (I never see anything BUT matinees). I mean, with anything it's the wait that kills you. Even if something's not going to be...
Top