Search results

  1. D

    SST's YouTube Channel Hacked

    They're also the ONLY Kid's programming company that even has a YT channel. Plus, they're clearly those "Anything from childhood iz teh gay" losers that think they're so cool trying to pretend to be so grown up that they act immature.
  2. D

    "The Power of the Dark Crystal" on hold yet again

    Honestly, the FR movie COULD have been made had the company Henson partnered with didn't all but go bankrupt. They needed a third partner to get it done. Somehow, seeing the crap that went down with Hoodwinked Too, I'm glad it didn't get made. POTDC was never going to get made. Let's face...
  3. D

    Pre-Order The Muppets Original Soundtrack

    If it helps, when they used to release Simpsons Soundtracks... soundtracks, mind you, not the original song albums, the lines of dialogue, unless they were included in the "medley" which featured a song track were usually separate. in fact, they were listed separately as the case here.
  4. D

    Paging Drtooth

    I know there are some problems and concerns about Song of the South, but at least sell it as a collector to collector basis. Among other things, the source material IS Americanized versions of African folk tales. Bhrer Rabbit is REALLY Anasazi the Spider... the (ahem) tar trap in the story is...
  5. D

    Paging Drtooth

    Youtube is the ONLY place that you can find this stuff. And frankly, you read some of the comments they post on it, you wonder why. It would be great to see some of these released to special edition collectors ONLY DVD's... but ONLY for historical value. But other than that, even on Adult...
  6. D

    PBS announces Mister Rogers spin-off: "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood"

    I'm no fan of the misconception that some new version of something will replace the old thing (the ONLY one to do that is George Lucas, and he gets a LOT of crap for it). While there are cases that some remakes are more remembered (Frank Oz's Dirty Rotten Scoundrels... that was a remake) and...
  7. D

    If "The Muppets" is a success: What's next?

    I see what you mean... though, the LT fan-nerd in me always has to say... Mel was actually the replacement voice for Porky. The original voice, we all know, actually DID stutter. To be fair, my problem is with the inconsistency, not the performers. I love Joe Alasky's Daffy, Sylvester and...
  8. D

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    I really love Bean. But I don't think we'll ever quite see him again the way we have before Jim passed. Other than the fact that Steve is busy with Kermit and Rizzo already, there's just something about Bean that was experimental. he worked best in the specials and JHH episodes he was in. I...
  9. D

    Paging Drtooth

    It's definitely one of them. The achievement of getting a Latino cartoon cast is amazing, but to waste it with such a terrible game based cartoon in the infancy of game based cartoons (when rules and regulations were still a little iffy with that stuff, and they were unrelated to the games on...
  10. D

    When will toys tieing in to The Muppets be released?

    Now that I think about it... Muppet Movies really didn't make all that much in merchandise. Especially at the beginning. Other than soundtracks and kids books (the Marvel version of MTM counts as that). GMC had those collectible glasses and posters at McDonalds, but that's about it. MCC had...
  11. D

    What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

    The Gonzo/Rizzo dynamic is a strange one. Rizzo rose to being a major cast member in the 80's after MTM, where he really begun to shine. Somehow, I don't think the two of them were ever going to be buddies until MCC came along, and they paired them together as the narrators. That dynamic, as...
  12. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    They always manage to screw up their continuity, even when they're trying to reference past episodes. Like what was Arthur doing with Buster's costume from the Edison play in that one where he had to clean up his room? And why does Binky say he likes Macaroni and Cheese in one episode, yet he...
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 42

    I think that the purple wolf is one of the best wolf puppets out there. I do dig the blue Herry looking wolf, that's not without its charm, but I didn't really like the light grey wolf they had that one time. Now that I think about it, Tyler's wolf is pretty much my second favorite puppeteer...
  14. D

    The Chipmunks

    Yeah, that was the "retroactively replace all the licensed music on Captain N's first season, cannibalized off a sound-a-like so we don't have to deal with that legal crap again" music. Very generic. We lost a great Thriller cover with that one. I almost wish they used that on SMBSS instead...
  15. D

    The Chipmunks

    As long as they don't replace it with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55JB_5hWwkk&feature=related It's fine...
  16. D

    "The Muppets" Second Official Movie Trailer

    But that's not really a line of dialogue... It really is a shame that he's not used more in film. I don't see him ever having a major role, though. Even an important minor one. I hope Strangepork has some dialogue... even a word. I just wanna hear Matt's Strangepork. I've heard David's...
  17. D

    When will toys tieing in to The Muppets be released?

    They also had Pez dispensers, but they were European release only :mad: The Monsters Vs. Aliens stuff went fast. The Megamind stuff is still there, except for half the sets. The only Shrek stuff left is Rumpelstiltskin. I saw the KFP toys at Target for... oh, let's say a week. Then they...
  18. D

    When will toys tieing in to The Muppets be released?

    I don't see why a sequel was needed. I mean, the premise was flimsy as it was. Plus, the only reason they made it was because of that documentary... and then Sony felt they needed to steal that with that worse movie with the surfing penguins. Now, I like penguins.. the Muppets were the first...
  19. D

    Report: 2 Years Should Be Playing Instead of TV Viewing

    I hate how Sesame Street has to cater to 2 year olds, yet they feel said 2 year olds have to learn about engineering and multiplication tables for this reason. I HATE Baby TV (a real channel with garbage programming that doesn't work), and I HATE Baby Einstine/Baby Genius/Your Baby can Read...
  20. D

    The Chipmunks

    HEY SNOWTH! Sploosh is going to be on this rereleased DVD in case you're interested. Hope they cleared the music rights this go around.
Top