Search results

  1. The Count

    NyzArt

    Of course... There's always a ring in the fanfics dealing with Kermit and Piggy floating about here at the library. Mmm, maybe some of those pesky ghosts are stealing the books again. Thank you Nyz, that was some good drawing descripts. Rully like the one for Lisa. Keep 'em coming, please!
  2. The Count

    NyzArt

    So uh... What have these last three pieces of fanart been?
  3. The Count

    M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

    Yes... That's the title of that neglected fanfic. But I was refering to something else, which I've already contacted Claudia about.
  4. The Count

    M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

    Yes well... Never you mind, just Bunsen fiddling with the clocks again. That reminds me, need to talk to a few people about... *Shifty eyes.
  5. The Count

    Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central Reeves77. Actually, the reason as to why you can't post photos has nothing to do with your newness as a member at the forums. Noone can post photos here directly, regardless of their status. There are however, two ways around this problem. 1 Take the photo in...
  6. The Count

    M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

    Oooh... Wonderfully bleak, and yet there's still the small inkling of hope/fear of and for Robin at the same time. Thank you for sharing, please post more when you can Though the forum could be experiencing another time hiccup as you were able to edit the original post, and it gives a...
  7. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Final Update. Hey guys... Just checked in at the good old Muppetcast to try and vote some more for Prawny... Sadly, I couldn't, as voting has closed. And the final tallies are: Total Votes: 16828. Finalist 1: 24%. Finalist 4: 34%. Finalist 2: 38%. So I guess that means Prawny won...
  8. The Count

    M i s s i n g ///A Muppet Comic

    Um... Would it be too much trouble to ask for a descript please? Thank you.
  9. The Count

    SDCC07: JHC Panel

    Hi. Didn't know where to post this, especially since it versed on so many different productions of the Jim Henson Company... If anyone attended the panel at this year's Comic Con, please post here to hear your thoughts and whatever news they announced, as I can't find anything on it anywhere...
  10. The Count

    NyzArt

    She must be part tigger, what with all that bouncying. Huh? Oh, she's bouncying off on a bouncying ball. Well that explains it. I encourage you to take heart in your artwork Nyz... At least you can still take pleasure in something like that which allows you to express your visual creations...
  11. The Count

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Actually, that's interesting Mrs. P. Because I believe Junior Gorg mastered that particular speech impediment, where all r's in words were pronounced as w's, long before Baby Bear was added to the Sesame Street cast. That, plus he's gone through attitudinal changes... Initially, he was always...
  12. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    You know I look forwar to it eagerly as always. One thing in this last chapter though... When the Electric Mayhem's practicing... "The music always had soothed this collection of savage "brests"?" Um, perhaps you meant "savage "beasts""? Huge chunk yes... But you know it was so...
  13. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    Update... There've been 15120 votes cast, and Prawny's up to 40% which means he's gotten 6048 and hopefully climbing through the weekend to get him the win.
  14. The Count

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Sorry about that... Let's just forget about it and sweep it under the rug. Rully looking forward to whenever this gets started up again, after the prawn gets himself out of da hot water of his current mini-vacation.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats leave a CD of rock and roll and jazz great hits wrapped up and waiting for Dr. Teeth, and a posterboard with bottlecaps depicting different location-specific monuments or identifying designs from around the world for Bert. If anyone needs me, please leave a message as I'll probably be...
  16. The Count

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Uh Bry... You did red the post above where I said it was okay and all that other stuff fright? Anyway... Like I said, would've loved to be part of this you two crazy kids. As for no JN club here at MC... Try thinking of a good acronym and what it stands for, and please send it to me...
  17. The Count

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Is okay. Peoples is peoples. And you should see the nitpicking I subject my own Muppet Listings to sometimes. When renumbering, I find an entry that's out of place in the redo, have to reorganize and renumber again from that point onwards. It occasionally drives me nuts, but that's what...
  18. The Count

    Vote for Prawny!

    And it's kicking everybody else's entries into the dust. Look at that, we've managed to set Finalists 3 and 5 so far back, their totals have reverted to 0%. Good job, keep voting one and all MC troop members. BTW: Prawny, received and sent along to Sis.
  19. The Count

    Canerica!

    Oh-ho! You've captured a fine specimen of the Canerican devil lizard, or transmigratorious Canadienses dragonicus laylius. High marks... But can you get it to post fanfic instead of burning the chair she's tied to?
  20. The Count

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Hey... Be nice or I won't send you that castle haunter I mentioned elsewhere.
Top