Search results

  1. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Well... I'd be open to such a possibility, but remember that some of the locations are constantly shifting and others are added due to various fanfictional stories. So if it were to be used for a game, it would have to be with the understanding that it's all just made up and differing opinions...
  2. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Yeah Snowthergeist. If you don't see Abby anywhere else during the show, odds are she'll pop up at the end to announce the sponsors. Hope this helps.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Narrator: What Kyle doesn't know is that we've switched Bo's regular British tea with Lipton iced tea... And then we switched that with Foldger's coffee mix... And then we switched that with coffee crystal fluid directly pumped intravenously into Bo's bloodstream. Let's see if he can tell the...
  4. The Count

    Hensonville Layout.

    Yes... But because of various projects and lack of updates to my own tale Hensonville Histories, it's all nowhere plans. If you want to know something specific, LMK and we can hammer it out. For now, the Muppet Theater is located on 10 Central Hun Street, Jim's Coffee House is at 11 Henson...
  5. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes... That's what the song's actually called. Don't forget there's another one from that game sung by Kermit called "The Kermambo". You can hear the songs in the rotation at Muppet Central's radio station from time to time. Hope this helps.
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Well... *Nervously... Back in the past, after the explosion at the school when my mystical sight started developing as soon as I lost my real sight... Um... Well, those first few days I was released by the Glendale School's magical maladies wing... Your wicked sister Sara came calling, or...
  7. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    Not sure... I know that you have to head off of on Exit 1-2-3, marked by the overhanging sign that states so... The other help I can provide is that it was mentioned in one of Sara's fanfics, but I don't know which one. Its the one where the gang heads off from Hensonville to Sesame Street...
  8. The Count

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Today's cast... Episode 4143: Sleeping Grouchy. Princess Grouchy. The King (Roscoe Orman) and the Queen (Sonia Manzano). Should they be added to the list as this? Or would it be better to label them as Princess Grouchy's parents? The Wizard. The Herald, who announced the search for a...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Good episode. Bit disappointed they didn't air the song where Luis and María are at the museum, the parody of "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off". Here's the rundown. Episode 4143:Sleeping Grouchy. Cold Opening: Word on the Street: Murray Monster asks about "ticklish". Street Story. *Thumbs...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Rummaging around in the kitchen for some breakfast... Mmm, scrambled eggs, orange juice, and some gator meat nuggets. That'd hit the spot. A small ghostlike bat flies out of the freezer upon Adam retrieving the bag of gator nuggets, followed by a mute shriek before it flies off all the way...
  11. The Count

    MopFamWiki

    Sure... As soon as I figure out how to work this thing. Will reread the action figure page, cause that's the one I started with and will come back as needed. Thanks.
  12. The Count

    The Great Desire

    Beautiful... Simply beautiful. Thank you for the update Melissa. Guess I'm just waiting for that weirdo to find a happy ending with that chicken of his. Post when you can, this has certainly been a delight to read.
  13. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    Wow... Melissa, I have to give you points here. Not only did you give us the Swedish Chef's story, but you wove it seemlessly into what could be a good sketch for the show itself. Extra points for tieing in the fact that the Chef's native language is mock-Japanese. Bit of added info, the...
  14. The Count

    Fraggle Rock Fanfic: You'll Be In My Heart

    *Quietly waiting for more of this nice story to be posted.
  15. The Count

    MopFamWiki

    Hi guys... Signed up as a member, but I'm having trouble in editing. When I go to the edit field, the text's read back to me in fragments and there are times that hinders what it is I want to edit. If you need help and I can provide it, LMK and I'll be glad to send the information to Bo or...
  16. The Count

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Hi Steve... Absolutely loved hearing the audio from the M3 Muppets Music & Magic event. Bit disappointed in Episode 19's Muppet Montage there wasn't a song featuring my man Jerry's most famed character. Additionally, is there any way I can get the Muppetcast Unplugged version of Letter B...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Scooter, returning: Flavor: Orange-pineapple sherbet: Nah... My uncle wouldn't mind about it. He's got the whole place insured for any kind of Muppet-inflicted destruction. *Inside... That chimney's coming out of your check from T*K*O Prawnidew. Now let's just have a good dinner... If...
  18. The Count

    Happy Birthday BeakerSqueedom!

    As soon as you can little sister... No rush. And don't worry about it. *Huggs!
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Hmmm... Could've sent one of the bats or my gremlin to help Jack not fit to be tied. Oh well. *Adam arrives at the Cole household, seafood platter orders and a cup of clam chowder. Wonder where that clever cat known as Isabelle has gotten to. I'm worried for what's to come when we show up...
  20. The Count

    Happy Birthday BeakerSqueedom!

    Well Snowth... The reason is because she probably didn't supply her birthdate when creating her profile as an MC member, nor has she updated it in order for it to be reflected in the birthdays' list section of the forum's main page. At any rate Claudia, now that you know today is the 28 of...
Top