Search results

  1. The Count

    Mr. Mookie

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The character(s) I believe you're talking about are Artie Springer and his squeaky toy, Mr. Mookie. These are both characters from Dog City the TV Show, which aired on Fox in the 1990's. Talk to some of the tape traders here to see if they might have some...
  2. The Count

    Christmas Menu Descriptions

    Wow... That's absopolutely fantabulous. Yes, it captures the essence of the special beautifully, and it's quite honored as it was the first special to be chronicled as part of Muppetcast's Christmas episodes. BTW: Loved the one with the Marleys, was waiting to hear the song to post an...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Things are looking better. That assignment has turned more manageable thanks to a friend who dropped by this afternoon, and I'll finish it tomorrow with mom's help. *Bats leave an SST lamppost reading lamp we found at Cosmic Collectibles in town, wrapped with a bow and a sealed pack...
  4. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Hey Sean... Sent you an email with some fanfic characters, hope it helps.
  5. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    ------------- Page 12: Twelfth of Never. Breakfast, bathroom brake, banking all behind him for the time being, Ed sat to check his mail. Friends from the forum dropped off Christmas greetings or party invitations asking him to join towards the end of the year. After a while, he pondered as...
  6. The Count

    Happy Birthday Bryan!

    Shhhh! Here he comes... *All harmonizing... We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. And a happy birthday BEAR! It's Kyle and Mr. Chapman. It's Big Bird, Prairie Dawn and Herry. And your furriend Kathy. Wishing you good cheer...
  7. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Heh... So long as she's not in with the mob or one of the four clowns killed during the Gotham Bank robbery. Actually, I like the updates you've posted here in the past Sean. Gives us a behind-the-scenes feel and chance to meet your friends before reading the vonderful fics.
  8. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well... Yeah, I think so, cause in your revised list you said you still needed all Emmet Otter songs except the two uploaded in my sendspace folder that I thought I sent. Anyway, please give me your addy and I'll try again.
  9. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Unfortunately, no US TV network currently carries or airs the Muppet Show in reruns. There was a network in Canada named CTV that was airing the episodes a couple of years ago though. If you're interested in getting these to watch over and over, I suggest...
  10. The Count

    Cookie Monster cookie recipe

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. You might try looking for the Sesame Street Treasury books as a set on eBay or amazon.com. Additionally, Cookie Monster's Cookie Dough recipe was printed in the Sesame Street Library, I believe Volume 1 (a set of books that preceeded and have the same feel as...
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey Prawny... You might want to revise that list. In the 13 songs I sent you, you had the following: Ball of Fire. The Devil Went Down To Georgia. You've Got A Friend. Also, just as anFYI, a couple of songs' titles need fixing. Lambaba. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da. Hope this helps and you get...
  12. The Count

    The Scoop of the Century

    Thank you for that. Maybe Web and Sam's daughter would get along... If such a character were ever created, given that her father is ashamed of her dating an owl as mentioned when chatting to Kermit in one of the TMS episodes.
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    *Reading... Well, maybe the added epilogue in the tale of your fictional wedding will cheer you up. *Lets others get back to discussing Richard's Richardness.
  14. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    Hi... Quick question: Do you think I should add something about Alton the Invisible Man being the first state representative? Or should I just keep that for my files? Hope to hear from you soon, as it'll sway me towards posting a fic-fix or update with the next haunter.
  15. The Count

    Not getting my e-mails

    Update: Thanks Phil. As of 2:20 PM today, everything's back to normal. Have a great weekend. *Leaves a mug of white winter chocolate. Edit: Perhaps I spoke too soon. Oh well, it's a bit tempermental fright now, will wait till tomorrow to see if everything's fixed.
  16. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Ah yes... The postcards, the one element I thought missing from Aunt Ru's wonderful fic. And you know something? The one from Cincinnatti, OH is my favorite one of all. *Grabbing a handful of kernels, tossing them up, and letting it fall back into the machine. "Yaey, pöpy-kurn." *Waving...
  17. The Count

    Scrooge Revisited

    No... But it's funny now that you mentioned it. BTW: Anybody else know who Arabella's grandmother was from just her name and initial shyness?
  18. The Count

    Not getting my e-mails

    Well... Didn't even know you had replied to this until just now while checking the forums, which means there might still be a problem with the system. Also, I'm not getting notifications of new members joining up. Hope this can be solved soon and happy holidays Phil.
  19. The Count

    For Richard or Poorer

    Epilogue: Honeymoon Holiday. -------------- Three months later, the gofer and his wife found themselves in Fozzie's old Studebaker, bearing down the oft-trodden dirt pathways. "Sorry it took so long to get our honeymoon on the way Sara. You know Kermit depends on..." She gently shushed...
  20. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey Steve... Sorry, but no stores near me have the Christmas Together 2006 remastered release. Could try eBay or amazon.com, but I doubt they'd get here by tomorrow to convert to MP3 with my brother's help for this Sunday's Muppetcast show. Hope that's OK and maybe someone else who has the...
Top