Search results

  1. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #36 - A Very Muffin Christmas

    Heh... If you say so Luke. A couple of things I forgot from earlier... The remix Drew made, it's a good splicing job of the version of the song aired as part of the actual TV movie and the version from the soundtrack. One thing that is very touching in VMMCM is when Kermit goes to the park...
  2. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    That's OK Beth. Just LMK when you're online and can talk, as I think you'd be my best bet to help with the costumes available on Facebook for Haunter #19. Unless I decide to go with my own clever creations instead. *Hugs.
  3. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #36 - A Very Muffin Christmas

    Hey Steve. Just finished Episode 36. Was gonna do the same thing David did, but Show 36 still wasn't up at 10 PM last night by the time I finished relistening to Show 35. Absolutely thrilled to hear the review of VMMCM, it was just as thorough as the other Christmas podcasts. Few things...
  4. The Count

    Yu-Gi-Oh!

    Yeah... It can be a bit frustrating when the networks mess with the schedule/run like that. Haven't seen the movie either. If you liked Atticus Rose now, wait until you see him as Nightshroud as part of the Shadow Riders in GX Season 1's second half. Something to watch for, they never...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Thought I heard Aunt Ru coming in. Hope Kermit's gotten help for that final of his. UD: Ed, have you seen that crazy sister of yours? Which one? UD: The one with the screwy scientists. Oh, Clauds. No, haven't seen her tonight. Wonder where she could be. UD: Wherever she is, I...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... I'm a listen to Steve's wonderful show again. Maybe by the time I'm done with that one he'll have the next ready. *Goes downstairs to Room #1 to listen comfortably to our fave podcast.
  7. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    ------------- Page 18: Druid Recitation. Parting ways off to their respective private quarters, the Count headed off to the lounge area in search of a soothing stab at relaxing near his vintage 20's spookbox. The tunes would wash over—memories moving him to counted contentedness. His...
  8. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Fabu! Loved it all. Please post more.
  9. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    Huh? Then why can't I get you to write more of your own? Or the other fanfic authors for that matter? *Sadly waits for the other stories to be updated.
  10. The Count

    For Richard or Poorer

    Thanks Nicee. But please don't go, we enjoy having you here. Post when/if you can.
  11. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    ------------- Page 17: Dancing Queen. Dinnertime done with, Ed and the Count relished their good fortune. Servant bats whisked the dishes and glasses back to the kitchens, where the cookware cleaning took place unaware to their sated selves. In need of a good breather, both guests departed...
  12. The Count

    The Book

    Hello... Though the last installment was thrilling to read, I must voice my protest. It stems from about oh, this line here. Posted by Mad as a Scientist: "“Lisa, we’ve made it!” Ryan exclaimed, pulling her into the ballroom." You simply cannot leave us with such a tantalizing promise...
  13. The Count

    The Marvelous Poll

    Hello. Today's your last chance to vote for and let our own muppetwriter know which of his past crossovers from the Marvel side of the box office you've prefered to date. So I recommend you read up and then come to cast a ballot, or simply give your fave fic a boost in this survey. Thanks...
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes... Thank you Randall... Now all I need are that Gumbo song from SST Dinner Theater and maybe the Silver Screen Crackers MCC presentation.
  15. The Count

    Fanart for Java!

    Aw... Javvy will be touched when/if she sees this. Methinks it was Melanie, their second daughter. Thank you for sharing this Squeekers.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi Maestro. Can send you five of the songs from A Christmas Together, I'm looking for some of the songs from that album myself, unless you'd prefer to get the whole album from someone who has it.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *OOC Kathy, just because a Mexican food restaurant hasn't been mentioned as being located in town previously doesn't necessarily mean there isn't one. That's half the fun of fictional worlds, seeing them expand with each new little twist that the members imagine. Take care and happy birthday...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi... Thought I'd post an update of the dorms register now, in case some new applicants wish to join or just as a reminder as we head to the Christmas vacations and recommittal of each resident in January. Muppet College Dorms Register. Room #1: Eduardo (MC, The Count) and The Count von...
  19. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #35 - Don't Freeze Your Winnebago

    Yeah... Sorry bout that Steve. You know, remembering the Square One Television parody sketch, Caroway Street, I'm a bit timid yet at the same time intrigued to see how the Sopranos' actors perform their own versions of Bert and Ernie in the special.
  20. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #35 - Don't Freeze Your Winnebago

    Yes... Just remembered, as a fan of ESPN2's Mike & Mike in the Morning, the new game show named Duel hosted by Michael "Greenie" Greenberg will air Tuesday night (the entire week for that matter) instead. Oh well, will still tune in to Elmo's Christmas Countdown anyway.
Top