Search results

  1. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    Thank you Aunt Ru. Quick little blurb... The scene with Jane and Kermit made me shed happy remembrance tears. But the talk between Kermit and Margaret, that was the heartstabber this story needed. Look forward to whatever's next, and no, I don't mean Gonzo. Unless you... Well, let's just...
  2. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    Thanks Beth. Found it, working on something as a present for a good forum friend. And maybe a little present will be delivered here later.
  3. The Count

    Numbervania: 1000 Tricks & Treats

    Um hi... No this isn't an update... Rather, I'm posting here to ask something. OK, so I can get an m- to plug into the story's segments from either the previous installment or from some of my friends' fics. But where can I grab an ellipsis symbol? Or more importantly, what command do I have...
  4. The Count

    Comprehensive List of all Figs & Accessories?

    Yep. Me thinks it was included in that French website. It was their first Wizard World LA exclusive in 2004, as that was the first Wizard World convention held in Los Angeles. BTW: In my project/product guide, he's in on the S7 Exclusives group. Heh, I also remember that's as far as the...
  5. The Count

    Muppets Tonight/Sal Merchandise?

    Fraid not. The only thing I could maybe mention is that one of the three Johnny Fiama paint version action figures has a small cardboard photo in its picture frame (one of the figure's accessories) depicting Johnny and Sal together. Hope this helps somewhat.
  6. The Count

    Muppets Tonight/Sal Merchandise?

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Lemme see what I can answer. 1 As far as Muppets Tonight merchandise... Palisades Toys, now no longer in business, made a stunningly incredible line of Muppets action figures. Originally, it was in honor of the Muppet Show's 25th anniversary, but later...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys... I'll be down here in our room reading through KG. Count: Wery well. Happy birthday. UD: Many gloomful returns of the day. *The door closes behind the duo as they walk away, conversing in silent suspirations, plotting and planning what to do for the event later now that they know...
  8. The Count

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    *At Party Central... The master, violet skin and arched eyebrows arrives. Torgo, Lobo... Are you eating the cake... Again? Well, I am fond of little Debbie myself. Little Debbie cakes? Just hope none of my bats start brawling over the sale at GRPenny's. Have either of you seen Ortega...
  9. The Count

    A Green and Red Christmas

    That's OK PL. Actually, I transcribed and PM'ed Maddie the lyrics. Guess I shoulda sent 'em to you too. But since I thought Maddie was the one who'd write that chapter/song... Heh, is good though. Is a nice fic... Is wanting more now hokay.
  10. The Count

    Christmas Menu Descriptions

    Yaey! Here we come a-caroling o'er the leaves of green. Here we come a-wassling so fair to be seen. Love and joy come to you. And to you glad tidings too. And God bless you and send you a merry new year. And God send you a merry new year. Thank you Jamie... Sure hope you get to make...
  11. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Aw... Toga beat me to it. Only thing missing are the names of the person being quoted. Well, that's what I get for sleeping the night away. Just hope this doesn't drive the author and more gets posted soonish.
  12. The Count

    Muppets Night at the Museum

    *Rejoices at finding da king prawn making his grand entrance as the hero of South America. You know, we're gonna need a list of which Muppet's portraying what historical personage. You can't tell your George Washingtons from your Julius Caesars. Loved it all Squeeky. Thank ju.
  13. The Count

    The Silver Crystal

    Vonderful! The Guardians and the Benders... And then everybody's coming together... And Johnny and Beaker... Oh, please post more!
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    ... A violet vampire and blue-scaled dragon wrapped in softly jingling chains approach the umbral of Room #20. Hushed voices consult with each other sure in their mission once their batty bachelor has been dispatched of in the reading of new fic updates. They both nod, confirming their plan...
  15. The Count

    The MuppetCast - Show #36 - A Very Muffin Christmas

    Hi Aunt Ru. No, Howard's butler is indeed named Carter. Hope this helps... An while you're here... Please drop by Steve's site and take a listen to any of the Christmas episodes or previous episodes that may interest you as well.
  16. The Count

    Well, there goes "Zoey 101"....

    Even better Snowths... Because you've defaulted on your bet, we're gonna have to foreclose on the thread. Honestly, this topic might not be the best of choices for MC, especially with the tone of some of the posts here. So before it gets too out of hand, as well as keep things in line, this...
  17. The Count

    A Green and Red Christmas

    Good. And here I was gonna come to nag for more of this delightful tale. But where pray tell did you get the lyrics for this last song from? Two ships sailin' in? Thought it was three. And I just want to get the line about the figgy pudding cleared up. If we ever find out what they are...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Continuing the song... Posts in fanfics sag. Making spirits write. O what fun it is to nag. A fic or two's update tonight. Jingle Bells. Fanfics swells. Updating right away. O what fun it is. To read them all in one day!
  19. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    OK... Now that I've read it... Woooohoooo! Like Toga said, this deserves a good long review. If noone has done so in a day's time, count on this unsung chapter's spirits being lifted. There were a couple of quick jokes I liked... As well as Scooter's plan or half-plan at least. Will...
  20. The Count

    LeapFrog

    *Comes home, plops down, and reads. Yaey! The story about Kerm, da' main frog is finally up! This is whyI said to go ahead and post how you felt best Aunt Ru. Leftovers? Perish the thought, besides, there were newances here not present in the version already leaked at the dorms. Also love...
Top