Search results

  1. D

    Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

    They're cute and all, but I want to see something of midlevel quality at least. A new line of Plush by a company that's not afraid of plastic eyes and dyes that get the fabric the right color. Maybe some sort of figural plastic representation.
  2. D

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    Just for the sake of saying it... This is what Turbo is That sounds like the makings of their worst movie ever, frankly. It seems they're releasing 3 movies that year, and if ever there's a rush job on a script it's "Snail wants to be an Indycar/plastic believe in yourself moral." Even...
  3. D

    Nick at Nite Thread

    I tried very hard to like Parks and Rec. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes the characters are too insufferable. The only character I like on the show is Ron Swanson. Other than that, it just doesn't capture the lightning in a bottle that The Office caught. Plus, I sort of blame NBC's...
  4. D

    Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

    Adobe clearly wants blood. All I can say. I remember looking into it and almost having my first heart attack upon seeing the price. And that's without the Wacom Tablet and a scanner... Actually, I've been trying for YEARS just to get some part time crap job to be able to afford it, but got...
  5. D

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    And it's a GOOD thing it was. While there was that unfortunate 2 week lull in movie ticket sales, Christmas would have killed them. In 2 weeks, more blockbusters came out than in an entire summer. Muppets was lucky the competition was just 2 CGI movies, some dumb vampire flick that wasn't for...
  6. D

    Fox Greenlights Axe Cop TV Show For Their Saturday Night Block

    On the one side, Fox DOES have too darn many cartoons to put on Sunday Nights without making them mid-season replacements. I really do love Napoleon Dynamite the series and Bob's Burgers... but they're awkwardly placed in the schedule. Especially when it comes to football season (that killed...
  7. D

    Nick at Nite Thread

    I'm pretty much in the extreme minority here, but I always hated the Brady Bunch. Even as camp... it's just too... bleh. I love a lot of 1960's sitcoms... but Bradys... I just can't watch an episode without feeling extreme pain. Sorry to those who enjoy it, but I'm more a fan of Get Smart...
  8. D

    When you need to rant...

    It's basically a classic example of someone who doesn't like something and tries to find spiritual reasoning to deprive others of something they personally don't like. That's like pulling out a bible verse about fish to rationalize the fact they don't want someone to order anchovies on their...
  9. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    The episode seems like a threat of a pilot. The song makes the episode different enough, I'd compare it to Postcards from Buster, the episode, not the show... but I think the show's producers realize that there is no way they're going to have another subpar second series all about 2 characters...
  10. D

    Nick at Nite Thread

    I HATE the fact it's opposite Big Bang Theory. I always miss it and I never get around to watch it on Hulu. Meanwhile subpar stuff like Up All Night (which I've warmed up to) and V.R. Troopers Parks and Rec get the choice 8:30 or 9:30 slots. I will say I still like the Office, but it's time...
  11. D

    Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

    Again... CURSE YOU Samsung Master Program I got from someone's camera being the only method of art work I can do that's good enough for fan arts but not good enough for something professional!!! CURSE YOU! Still... Fraggles of These? That's cute and all, but why do I get the feeling they're...
  12. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Yakko, Wakko, and Dot would have sung it better. And they probably would have added some actual humor in it too. it's not really a terrible song, sure... but it's VERY cumbersome how they sing about ALL the countries that make up the continent. Still, That's the kind of episode I agree with...
  13. D

    When you need to rant...

    Wait... isn't it like, you can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery if you have a Tattoo? At least an Orthodox one?
  14. D

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    They have a major movie coming out every month. It would be theatrical suicide to release more than one movie a month. Unless the only Disney movie released in May is an action film, and they want something more kid friendly. But the reason they usually put Pixar films in June is to get theirs...
  15. D

    Kermit the Frog makes illegal move on German television

    Well, all joking aside, the hand motion is ALL wrong for that anyway. Though I'm pretty sure referencing Germany's past within 50 feet of the country is a bootable offense.
  16. D

    Kermit the Frog makes illegal move on German television

    Ladies and Gentlemen... the head of German television Standards and Practices... "U-U-U-U-UNACCEPTIBL-L-L-L-LE!!!!"
  17. D

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    2013 is TOO full of Disney movies already, what with Phineas and Ferb getting the obvious late July release the Muppets would be a much better fit for. No one's going to want to see it in August, and that's going to hurt DVD sales, which WILL be crowded by whatever Pixar's releasing. The...
Top