Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic Characters

    Aw... How could we forget her? Seriously... Might use this or another thread to restart my frightly figures. *Hugs to my cyber-sis.
  2. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    You know... Was going to make the suggestion that each award could have a different Muppet character as the shape of the award. If Prawny and/or Clauds are interested, you know where/how to reach me. *Leaves in a puff of dark shadow.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Wakes instantly. Huh? Is that my Squeaky I hear? Oh, she's probably gotten out of the closet by now. About time. Wonder if she knows she's been wanted for MC award designs. Eh, she'll pop in and hear the replies.
  4. The Count

    Gifts to Pepper/Muppetwriter

    Yay! Squeaky online! *Glomps Claudia, then walks away. Oh yeah... Are these Muppetized versions of our forum friends?
  5. The Count

    FanFic Characters

    Thanks guys. Reason why I didn't include the Fraggle children is precisely because of the two conflicting stories written by both Beth and Christy. BTW: Beth, I have a proposition for you. LMK when you get a chance to PM.
  6. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    Hi... Thought I'd take the time to nag for an update to this great story. BTW: Is there supposed to be an implied connection/relationship between Dimentio and Misty similar to Jareth and Sarah? Cause that'd explain this sort of notion I have imagining the fic where it was left off, Misty...
  7. The Count

    A Green and Red Christmas

    *Poke poke poke Maddie. Update pwease? We need more fanfic! When do we want it? When it can get posted!
  8. The Count

    Muppet Declarations

    Hello... Baby Scooter, please wait until the person who got the previous decree correct to post his entry. This will help ensure that everyone has a turn and the people playing this game can have fun doing so. Additionally, we might have to include a time-out rule and charge someone who has...
  9. The Count

    FanFic Characters

    Hi... From the extensive reading here at MC, this was compiled as a favor for a friend. Worth noting is that there really aren't any SST fan-made characters. Oh well. Humans. Autumn Transylvane, my living doll love interest. *You can find her originally introduced as "August" in my own A...
  10. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hi... Here's the youtube link to the segment Kevin refered to in the RH Muppetcast tribute episode. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9g62YE1N4
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Waking up, still in bed. Mmm, what a wonderful dream... Sitting there, watching the stage show combining my Sesame and Muppet friends. There was a number with Gordon and David and Ruthie at Finders' Keepers trying to figure out who worked where and then where to find Big Bird's nesting area...
  12. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You'd have to contact KermiClown for those Bry. He came through with one EM song I needed, so it's worth a try.
  13. The Count

    Getting Swamped

    *Bringing this one back topside so that maybe it'll get finished.
  14. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    *Hopes this masterpiece can recieve a well-needed update soonish.
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Neither do I as it was copied from the link you provided above, but glad you got 'em. gonzo14, I sent you Caribbean Amphibian. Will work on getting Bryan the other four songs I have from the DH.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... gonzo14, sent you Caribbean Amphibian. Maestro, please LMK if you got the songs, though I doubt it as your messages bounced back. If Kyle already sent them to you fine. If not, I'd need another addy to get you the songs later tonight. Hope this helps and have a good day everybodeeee.
  17. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    OK... gonzo14 and MBM, yours have been sent. Maestro, yours will have to wait a while, possibly tomorrow morn, unless Kyle gets to these first since he's the one I got 'em from in the first place. Night all.
  18. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hi Marty. Marianne's post above is mostly correct. The simplest way is to go to www.muppetcast.com and click on the icon to download the current episode, the Richard Hunt tribute is #41. Or you can sign up to its simultaneous feed at the iTunes shop. Now, if you listen to the episodes at the...
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Will get to these as soon as I can. MeepBorkMeep, all I need is your addy to send you the songs requested. Take care gang.
  20. The Count

    A Father's Love

    ... Hey Beth. In case Claudia hasn't done this yet... *Glomp! Thank you for this nice short story. Loved it all! But what exactly is Ashley? Went back to Next Step, but I didn't find any good info on that character in the last tchapter. At any rate, thanks and hugs.
Top