Search results

  1. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *From next to Nick... Dr. Teeth: You know, I heard this show's gonna be dynamite. *Crazy Harry presses the plunger and explodes Nick's seat. Okay... If that's enough of that... Settle down in front. Hi there and welcome to the 4th somewhat annual MC awards. First of all, I want to...
  2. The Count

    The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

    *Arrives with Autumn leading the way for me. Okay... Pick out the seats... Huh? *Hears Count and Uncle Deadly calling. Guess they were waiting for us. *Sheepish look on my face. He sits his lovely red-dressed date down amidst the row of plush armchairs... Count has Countess Dahling von...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In Room #1. OK... Steve and I will recordify the audio tomorrow. Prawn's getting things started. *Hums a snatch of theMuppet Show theme. I'll take over hosting duties afterwards. Good thing I finally got showered and dressed and everything. *Picks up wristwatch, fastening it around my...
  4. The Count

    The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

    ... Let it go? Noooooooooooo! Where's that Fluffy? Get him to write some new script! Tell him we'll have Kathy Greenwood as a special guest star... And he'll finally get to meet her this time. And there'll be punch! *Cannot let T*K*O die like that. *Pumps muffins into the flatlined...
  5. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    *Twiddles thumbs... Waiting for the go-ahead from da prawn.
  6. The Count

    The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

    *Ziffled... *Puts thread on operating table. Deadly, lightning please! *The patient gets a good dose of voltage. *Flubbing the thread with muffin. Live, live d**n you! No, don't you dare die on us now. You're too good a thread to do that to us! Live! Live! *Meeping can be heard as...
  7. The Count

    The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

    Hark! I come not to bury this thread... But to kill it instead! After all, is it not for fair Pepper that we do the threads we kill kill for pride and honor? Yae, lend me your ears... On second thought, hold the ears yourselves. We march upon the thread to kill it... In the name of...
  8. The Count

    The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

    Not saying you did Songa... Just a word to all here. *Leaves muffin for Red. That one's for Songa Clauds... Yours is back in the kitchen. So no fighting. Unless Nick steals it. *Leaves to get ready for awards.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Meanwhile... Downstairs... UD, with his grave shirt on and fitting one clawed leg through his pressed pants: Aren't you going to get ready Ed? Get bathed and dressed and all that? *The dragon buttons and zips up his troublesome trousers. Me: Yes... But I'm the one who has to wait to get...
  10. The Count

    The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

    Uh guys... Please try to keep the thread killin' here clean. Family forum atmosphere to promote and protect ya know. *Flips off the camera. *Old MT joke.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *A small figure pops out, almost elvan in appearance except for the tube of hair mousse primly propped up against his cap of chocolate locks. Moosey the Hair Mousse Sprite: Nooo mousse! *An odd two-toned whistle eminates in the hallway where Moosey was standing just a second ago, before...
  12. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    *Slight chuckle. Jees, lighten up Snowth. You've waited this long, surely you can wait a little longer. And yes, we'll call you Shirley.
  13. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    Please... You think I'm afraid of a pack of playing cards? A quick strike of this handy mallet will disperse them, as they bridge the gaps for my little storm ball to roll through their hoops and arches. Besides, the Queen and I are good fiends. That makes me think though... The Duchess is...
  14. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    Huh? I thought Clauds was trapped with Nora in Dark Wonderland. You know, that place with the hatter and da mouse and... *Searches inside magic box... Nope, all I have is this picnic basket attached to a large over-inflated beachball borrowed from Team Rocket. You'll have to get back home...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Should probably hit the showers and get dressed too... Just waiting to get the call from Steve to record the audio version of the awards. *Light giggling comes from behind the doors of Room #0.
  16. The Count

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    Hi... No, I'm not Prawny... But I can answer and tell you a perfect 13 people voted. There were the extras that little cracker of crustaceans asked for additional votes to break ties... *Mutters about breaking that cracker. But it'll be a good turnout for the event. I hope. And there'll...
  17. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    *Smiles wildly. See this? This smile? That's a Cheshire smile. Oh Squeeky! Muppets & McGee's Alice... What a delightful darkened combination. Especially since it melds two of my most cherished fandoms. Please... Post more? Curioser and curioser grows the tale.
  18. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

    Vonderful! Thanks. : Batty :
  19. The Count

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    Thanks Luke. Here's a copy of what I get when I type muppets.com into my browser window. Disney Online * guestservices/blank guestservices/blank The first of these takes me to the page with the Flash Movie and loads of buttons which navigates sluggishly due to the Flash Movie and...
  20. The Count

    Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

    *Gasps. An update? Oh my! Love the pot of NoT a piMecone. And Misty's the one who's gonna dump that on the chlorofilled chump? Hoo-boy... Please post more! BTW: Notice I used my 179 hundredth post here? That means I like this, along with all the other fics... So please, post more.
Top