Search results

  1. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Well... heralde, beneath your sigline there's a link saying "edit/delete this post". But after a certain amount of time elapses, or probably after you shut down your computer and then come back again, MC doesn't allow a poster to modify/remove their own posts. That falls within a mod's...
  2. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Um... You can delete your own posts. It's just a matter of doing so before the time-out restricts you. If you want heralde, I can take care of your "double" above. So... Since we're on Muppets at the Movies... *Waves and sends hugs to Sara after she popped in here with the popcorn...
  3. The Count

    Unofficial Old School Volumes 3 & 4 Fan Questions

    You know... Some consideration that might throw this into more of an open debate is the strong possibility that Volume 3 might not be strictly Seasons 11-15 premieres, but instead have the Hawaii Vacation episodes as has been hinted at in various threads here. Just something to think about.
  4. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Ah... You know, I saw this back on Nick when I had better sight in the 90's and I loved it. Yes, that classic foreign film by Gummo Bergman, the stupid one. Behold... The Angel ofBeaker! Duska duska duska! Stop this nonsense! We want some good old-fashioned American nonsense instead...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *One of our bats deposits the correct amount to pay Nora's sister for the yummy cookies we're saving for tomorrow Sunday. Would send it myself... But roomies are asleep, and me not feeling well. Me need a good liedown so me tummy can feel better. *Promptly falls asleep on own bed till the...
  6. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Huh? *Finds trail of crumbs. *Theme music plays as : search : enters the thread. Egads! It's that simple wimp Pimpernel and his Humperdink's lumpy pumpernickel crumpets! Perhaps we had best find Buttercup and his shipmates, they're most suited to handle Lord Humperdink and his lumpy...
  7. The Count

    Never Been a Group of Friends Quite Like This!

    Um hi... Could we have an update to this nice story please? We all thank you.
  8. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Oh... Thanks for the clarification
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Drops off a couple of carrot cake muffins at Kim's doorstep, from the batch Tony left for us the night before.
  10. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    *Applauds. Dunno what the more graphic bits were, but I loved it all. Hee, guess Nora's the answer to what's black and blue and now red all over. That childish laugh... *Cringes knowing who it might belong to and his role in all of this. Please... Squeex... Post more!
  11. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    ... Ah-ha! That's 1, 1 more boricua buddy to add to my list! *Waves at ViNaCaT. Rully hope you come to like it here at our cwazy home away from home. :big grin: :batty:
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Singing... I wish they all could be California... Count and Uncle D: Ghouls. Heh. Did you two remember to get Janice's presents hidden? UD: Taken care of. Count: Cake's been ordered from the Muff Yn Fluff Bakery. Good... *Sings again: We'll have a party tonight.
  13. The Count

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Um... Prawny? You might want to watch out for that mannequin dummy hurled by Hilda, or a shower of sewing pin needles. You have her listed as belonging to Sesame Street, when I know you know better than that, as she was the Muppets' wardrobe lady on The Muppet Show. Just a very small...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Lying down in bed with this creepy evil grin on my face. Yeah, that's why he's our champ. It's gonna be great when me and my best friend Joel go to WM 24 in a month's time like last year. The streak will live, so to spook, with one more Tombstone added. Count: Yes, I remember that...
  15. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    Hee... Thanks Kate, yes, I was listening earlier. Wasn't an intentional mistake, twas what I thought I heard. Might change it to something else from the upcoming Seuss movie. Oh hi Claudia. Care for one of Tony's muffins? Trade you for an update.
  16. The Count

    Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

    *Hangs a big chocolatey chippy cookie above Claudia's head. C'mon Squeex, I posted an update. It's yer turn now. Riiight, riiight.
  17. The Count

    Counting Characters

    ------------- Character Entry #2. Name: Jerr and Rich, The Two-Headed Monster. Favorite I-Scream Flavor: Graple Slurple. Likes: Word puzzles, arguing with themselves, giving directions. Dislikes: Not being able to share fun with each other because of their arguing. *Scaring Talent: Twin...
  18. The Count

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    Hi Phil... Just finished listening to "You Belong To Me" from Muppets Tonight on MC Radio. It said this song/sketch is from Season 1. Um, I think this is a mistake, but I'm not sure. That song/sketch is from the Paula Abdul episode, which was filmed as the third overall episode (so it could be...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ed: Psst, Beth, already checked. Thanks, you're a dear. Count: But a dear vhat? Ah, the old ones are the good ones. Contacted Christine, now it's just a wait and see to see if she shows up. *Goes on to write the fic update.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder if Beth has any news regarding Rabbit. Oh well. *Back to perfecting Jerr & Rich's descript to then write up their bio blurbiage.
Top