Search results

  1. Jonathan

    Guess Series 10

    heres mine: Sal(with penguen, java , and dancing chease) Uncle Deadly(with muppet ghost, yorik) Benjamina Gun(with Pholther(her ant eater)a threrasure box , and gold beblums) 2 pack Marrly and Marrly(with chains lock boxes) Exclusives: Repaint Sal Reatail exclusive:Vacatin Animal(with...
  2. Jonathan

    Does anyone cry when they watch Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson?

    I cry like a baby when I wach it ecpecily when they are singing the song at the end :cry: :cry:
  3. Jonathan

    My birthday

    muppet central frogot my birthday on 1-31-04. I fell soo unwanted :sympathy:
  4. Jonathan

    Disney muppet diner picture

    look at this picutre from disney world preposed muppet restratn! :excited: :excited: ! injoy
  5. Jonathan

    What's wrong with kids today?

    I get teased on daily baise at school because i like the muppets. But I dont care I stand tall!!! :)
  6. Jonathan

    Spy Muppets Gameboy Cover

    E-b games has just posted this!!!! :) :) :) :)
  7. Jonathan

    A Season 1 Muppet Show Line

    A good exclusive would be Robote Kermite!! :) :D
  8. Jonathan

    A Season 1 Muppet Show Line

    Here I idea I had for a muppet Action figure series of the muppets As they apperd in seson 1 of the muppet show 1.Miss piggy: (with beady eyes) with a love letter from gonzo, and picture of Kermit 2.Fozzie: (with darker fure) with a banna peal, a whip cream pie, and a trick flower 3.Gonzo: (with...
  9. Jonathan

    Palisades Muppet Newsman Prototype

    look at this news man action figure prototipe on e-bay!!!!
  10. Jonathan

    The uggliest toy ever!

    http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/rvparker/ernie_hand_puppet.jpg the ugglest toy ever!!!! :p
  11. Jonathan

    Twich (Bean's Sister) puppet on eBay

    Yes muppet centrals collection guied says: Bean's Sister Twitch Twitch has a beautiful pink dress. She loves pansies and pickled parsnips and pink dresses. She's the perfect companion for a little girl...or a big girl who hasn't forgotten the magic of bunnies. :) :D
  12. Jonathan

    Twich (Bean's Sister) puppet on eBay

    Look at this !!! :crazy:
  13. Jonathan

    Special Features on the Very Merry Muppet Christmas DVD

    Just in time for the holiday buying season comes A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on October 7th. This special edition features a 4:3 full screen transfer, English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 surround tracks, deleted scenes, the "Inside Pepe's Studio" featurette, a blooper reel and...
  14. Jonathan

    Fraggle t-shirts

    Nice!!!!! :) :)
  15. Jonathan

    An idea for a "Planet Hollywood" styled Muppet theme restaruant

    I would Be the fist one in line to get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  16. Jonathan

    Muppet Shops????

    Are there any Muppet Shops Still Aroun Beside the One At Disney World ????? :confused: :rolleyes:
  17. Jonathan

    Retail Exclusive Pepe?

    look At The Bit!!!!! :)
  18. Jonathan

    More Nice Pictures

    Look :)
  19. Jonathan

    Prop from The Dark Crystal on eBay

    look :excited:
  20. Jonathan

    Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

    Realy!!!! Who???
Top