Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Hey! What happened to the names? If you need some names for Arianne, I can sell 'em to ya... And it'll only cost a nickel. A NICKEL? Shhhh.... A nickel? Riiiiight. That, and an update to one of yer stories there missy tree minds. :shifty:
  2. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    *Reads... Oh, Lisa already got to you. Well then, here's another glomp from me to add to that. Thank you Arianne, I found the bit where Rowlf was saying he was leaving the club nice. Please... Post more!
  3. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

    Yes... Ushygushy doesn't exactly have to be exclusively limited to Kermit/Piggy relationship ranglements in fic. It's more a being fully aware of both persons' emotions and feelings. Ruahnna can give you a better definition/explanation of this. But please... Post more soon!
  4. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes... On it's way. :sympathy:
  5. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    Oh wow... That's powerful stuff. Alls I can say is, post more please. :zany: Do I have to? UD, menacingly: Show them the card bird, or we'll be having frozen foul fricasee. :zany: *Holds up cue card: Redwings, Series 2-0, Scoring 7-0.
  6. The Count

    I'm curious...

    Huh? Clada Veratu Nicto? Run for the hills! It's the Invasion of the Squeekers! :scary: :eek:
  7. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi... Welcome to Muppet Central and all the craziness that surrounds us here. Unfortunately, the Two-Headed Monster doesn't rully have official names. Some sources suggest it "might" be Horn & Hardac, while others suggest it "could" be Frank & Stein, but neither of these have been confirmed...
  8. The Count

    I'm curious...

    Oh... That makes perfect sense. No worries then Joe Snowth. *Slaps his back. :super:
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Left Beth a message, hope she finds it and can reply soonish.
  10. The Count

    I'm curious...

    *Timidly fearful... Is my pic up on the staff page yet? BTW: There are a lot of MC friends whose names I happen to know, comes with years of dorms life and an odd post here and there, either in the New Members thread or elsewheres on the boards. There are some of my forum friends whose...
  11. The Count

    The Moon Doesn't Look Like You

    *333. Then check out Weddings Are Disastrous. :zany: Go Redwings! Redwings? UD and :batty: Yes!
  12. The Count

    Your Feedback: We're Back

    And what's that supposed to be young Snowth? BTW: Dunno about the rest of you, but I've been getting from no notifications to sluggish delivery of notifications today. Hopefully this can be fixed.
  13. The Count

    MuppetCast board, a good idea?

    Uh... Phil's out on vacation this week. Could ask the other mods what they think though. :cool:
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    No... But which of their songs do you want? *Hee.
  15. The Count

    Happy Memorial Day

    *Swipes Claudia's root beer. So long as it's not fruit punch, Snowthy gets drunk on that stuff. *Disappears off to who knows where... Only the Shadow knows! *Dramatical organ-played musical sting.
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    *Bows in gratitude to Randall. You sir are one of the reasons I'm glad this thread exists, and that I am glad to be a proud MC member. :super:
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *:batty: No apologies needed Pew... UD: So long as that pet of yours updates one of her blasted stories. *Rumbles menacingly.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In Vincent Price voice: Aw... Isn't she cute when she's being tortured. Now post more story! Deadly, Count... Time to do a little subtracting. So take it avay Steve! *Plays Subtraction Blues (MuppetCast version) while army soldiers are stake by the double blasts of bolts, reeling them...
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got it. Thanks Randall, sent the two albums on to Steve as well. Oh, yes please! The What Time is it on Sesame Street? version is the one I'd prefer. Also, just finished transferring all or most of the songs from Kyle's massive Jim Henson tribute compilation. The one song that didn't want...
  20. The Count

    Dinosaurs Fanfic: Scavenging Pangaea (PG-13)

    *Pickets for an update! Want more story... Post, please, now!
Top