Search results

  1. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    Luke Did they ever show Pink Panter and Son over there? It reminds me of the Poochy episode of The Simpsons when Itchy and Scratchy make an attemp to be trendy and create that silly skater dog with all the lame catch phrases. That's precisely what the son was in that Pink Panther show. And to...
  2. frogboy4

    Forum=Messages

    I'm hoping that Janice will be around more often. :)
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken Ah, good stuff! But I am disappointed about the Backstage Playset. That has to be one of them I was looking forward to the most. It's really the one area that was most visable on the show - and got even more screentime than the theater itself. I'm going to be so old by 04! LOL! Glad it was...
  4. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- The 6 and 7 waves are expressed as tentative but I made the appropriate adjustments to the chart to make certain their is no confusion But since much of the info came from posts I have several questions: Is the Muppet Show theater considered the playset for series 6 or will it accompany...
  5. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    I think the original All Dogs Go to Heaven was a good film, but all the ones that came afterward were really poor quality. They took a plunge in frame-rate as well - it appeared to be a cheesy 6fps. It's just not considered high quality work by industry standards and I didn't enjoy the projects...
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Just updated my chart as best as I can, but that doesn't leave much open for 03. It really looks like there's only about 4 open spots or less! Still some guesses there of course. Where does that leave the Deluxue Backstage Playset? http://www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures/
  7. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    I object to the accusation of not being realistic as you have suggested. I am not exctatic about a Disney buyout, but I would favor it over the other companies you have listed. Sure the others have some great content, but once the novelty wears off from their projects they shelve them. Disney...
  8. frogboy4

    New MuppetDanny's site is online

    I got the same error too.
  9. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    And who's decision was it to make the Pink Panther talk a decade ago? Total heresy!
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- So this means no series 8? Is it just for 03 or if there is enough interest are there plans to go forward. I hope this line never stops! Got to go update my chart.
  11. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    You are correct. I wanted Mickey and Kermit's expressions to be ambiguous to reflect the varietly of opinions on the topic. Glad you like the pic (pssst - drew the Mickey myself). ;)
  12. frogboy4

    Attack of the clones

    Finally saw it! B- Okay, maybe just a B, but that's mainly because Lucas has had 5 friggin' tries to get it right. However, I did enjoy it very much. The dialoge was stale in parts, but it passed quickly. There were some chuckles at the screenwriters' expense throughout the theater. Jar...
  13. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Rizzo! Wooohooo! And Statler and Waldorf in the same wave - very pleased about that too. Great stuff. You have excited the frogboy! :cool:
  14. frogboy4

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    I enjoyed the article though I do think it takes the examples a little too far. I do feel that they should be examined and I am glad somebody did so. I guess articles like anything else are like Rorschach tests. Reactions often reflect our own perspectives rather than what is on the page. This...
  15. frogboy4

    Kermit's Swamp Years News

    My thoughts exactly. I really don't like Disney all that much, but Jim saw them to be the best place for his creations and who am I to argue? His thinking was to let them do all the marketing and stuff because it's what they do best, but I do disagree with many of their decisions and things are...
Top