Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Why?

    Fantasy pics are notoriously a tough sale. Labyrinth missed the mark, I believe, because there was no real sense of jeopardy. Loved the film, but the "silly battle" at the end really didn't sell me. I don't mean it needed to be bloody, have exposed violence or have anyone killed, but it just...
  2. frogboy4

    What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

    I'm including Muppets Tonight versions because they are lumped together with the movie rights. No particular order: Kermit (Bike & Banjo TMM) Pepe (MT Bellhop outfit)/(MFS standard outfit) Seymour ((MT Bellhop outfit)/(MT kitchen outfit) Lips Pops (GMC with Gaffer & Hotel or the Bus)/(TMS...
  3. frogboy4

    Why did you choose your user name?

    Cool avatar!
  4. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Thought I'd field some of these again as Ken has answered these, though I certainly don't expect you to wade through 3,018 posts. Sam will be released sans-clothes in a future wave. Ken says he has special plans for this classic Sam. Wonder what those could be?!! It's too soon to tell...
  5. frogboy4

    GOOD NEWS from Disney on MCC DVD!!!

    <<they were both shot at 1.33:1, intended for a theatrical aspect ratio of 1.85:1>> I heard different from a source at the puppet guild and less information seems squished into the MCC cropped VHS so I took it as fact. I really don't see the logic of not shooting in 1.85:1 to begin with, but...
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Janice was only bumped 3 months from April to July. It's not that tragic, but I am anxious to see her too. 2 Rizzos of different scale in the same series? Nah...You can get one that's more to scale in the PVC mini set planned later on. Creating a new standard of different sized characters in...
  7. frogboy4

    GOOD NEWS from Disney on MCC DVD!!!

    <<cool surfers become Brandon Boyd of Incubus!>> LOL! :)
  8. frogboy4

    a weezer fan to a muppet fan

    SinsterLinizter Welcome to the board! Interesting perspectives on the video. I liked it, but my Muppet fan side thinks it could have been a little better. Good to see the Muppets and Weezer on MTV!
  9. frogboy4

    GOOD NEWS from Disney on MCC DVD!!!

    Can't quite speak for it yet. Some looks interesting, some looks too trendy.
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Alex888 : I'll field this question for Ken as I much has been anwered. There will be a regular purple suit version of Gonzo in series 5 coming out next Summer with a pack-in Camilla. A Muppets Tonight version has been talked about, but nothing confirmed yet. Regular Rowlf was postponed to...
  11. frogboy4

    2002 Carlton Cards Muppet Ornaments!

    Cool! Wish they had Muppet Show ones too, but I've got those cool ones from the 70s so that'll do.
  12. frogboy4

    I switched Piggy heads!!

    Gonzo's life in fishnets - on the E True Hollywood story. Nextweek - Seymour's life in chaps! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
  13. frogboy4

    I switched Piggy heads!!

    But some figures are born with another head identity. LOL!:rolleyes:
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hmmm. I'm not sure I even knew at that point. Think I was just being eager.:)
  15. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    A picture of "dad" would make a good accessory somewhere.
  16. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The PVC info stated in my post was already stated by Ken a few pages back into it. The whole thing was a hypothesis, though I figured it was a done deal as did most people.
  17. frogboy4

    Article by James Carroll

    It's the Bay Area San Fransico chapter of the puppet guild. It's not really Muppet related though there are professional Muppet performers who are members and some speaking guests too. It's more about people who either work in puppetry or enjoy the craft.
  18. frogboy4

    GOOD NEWS from Disney on MCC DVD!!!

    Has to go through Henson too, and I think Disney is Treasure Island out with the Treasure Planet film coming out.
  19. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
  20. frogboy4

    I switched Piggy heads!!

    Ken got the go-ahead by Henson to round her out a bit. That really wasn't Palisades' call and reaction to the Piggy proved that he needed to have a little healthy heft. How nicely can I put that? LOL! You can count on a slightly bigger Miss Piggy from here on out! Very happy about that, but this...
Top