Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Leaning Kermit question

    No rest for the weary frogboy. :( Very busy completing my portfolio for graduation. Love the work, just wish it weren't so much.
  2. frogboy4

    Leaning Kermit question

    Also - positioning the figure to have a wider stance can sometimes work. One of my Kermits (I have a few - I am the frogboy afterall) had this bending sort of problem and i bent his legs out so they had a wider stance and held them there for a couple minutes. This seems to have worked. No...
  3. frogboy4

    Sideshow Muppet Busts at 360 degrees!

    They removed the picture from their main page - we think it's because of retooling. It really is fantastic. Some have commented about her red dress and gloves, others have said her hair looks a little wet, but most really think she's one of the best busts in the series. I hope they don't mess...
  4. frogboy4

    Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

    I'd hate to give you the "it's a big world" speech, but it is a big world. You'll find someone who's right if you keep getting out there. I never seek anything out myself, but I'm always willing to share the journey when I meet a special person. I don't really think love stinks - love is the...
  5. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Robin is planned to be a pack-in figure with Sweetums next year. They will come with the Theater Playset.
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I'd support a really "out of the box" style repaint. If these will be the same sculpts, I think new colors (maybe even shiny or iridescent colors) could be nice. I was also thinking about Janice. Though I have never been crazy about her modern pigtail, maybe it would be cool for an exclusive of...
  7. frogboy4

    ASL and your favorite Muppet

    "99 luf baloons..."
  8. frogboy4

    ASL and your favorite Muppet

    Nate ****! (Jamie perks up)
  9. frogboy4

    ASL and your favorite Muppet

    Nate takes the sonic trolley every day. Geez that thing's fast! Zooooooooooom!
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I suspect that if this proposed 6 figure Electric Mayhem repaint set were ever released that it would be in such limilted numbers that it would go to the audience who would buy it. Heck, I'd buy 2 and I am sure many collectors out there would too. It really is more of a collectors' set that a...
  11. frogboy4

    Sideshow Muppet Busts at 360 degrees!

    <<at least Scooter seems to have his glasses in the right place. >> LOL! Both Kermits look rather similar to me. It always appeared kind of strange - like not quite classic Kermit. He's still wonderful though. Lets hope they leave our Piggy alone. Maybe some purple gloves, but that's all...
  12. frogboy4

    Sideshow Muppet Busts at 360 degrees!

    Just the Kermit looks new, the others look rather classic. I really hope they haven't pulled Piggy to "modernize" her look. That would really peave me (and probably several others). That Piggy sculpt really was fantastic.
  13. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I'd pay!!!! Wow, what a coll idea!
  14. frogboy4

    ASL and your favorite Muppet

    Eeek! You certainly are one interesting guy. Bunsen is the perfect choice.
  15. frogboy4

    ASL and your favorite Muppet

    Bunsen? Very cool and interesting! Wouldn't have guessed it! Poor Beaker gets all the torture, but also most of the glory. Bunsen is cool too! "You bet your bippy!";)
  16. frogboy4

    Sideshow Muppet Busts at 360 degrees!

    Kermit looks a lot better here. I see they are going for a more modern look and coloring. I'm wondering if that is a Henson decision. Nonetheless, these are great. Love the texture on Rowlf! Wow.
  17. frogboy4

    Muppets Aids Cartoon

    I know that I would be just as offended had the characters been Teletubies. The overall message of it is mean-spirited and stereotypical. The fact that the characters are Muppets didn't really sway me. I like parody, but this one I did not enjoy. Now, had I not known people who have died of this...
  18. frogboy4

    How to make a Muppet Puppet

    It was more of a sculpture than a puppet. Just some sculpey, ostrich feathers and a lace gown with angel wings and a glitter pipecleaner halo.
  19. frogboy4

    Favorite Muffin Quotes!

    (blushes)
  20. frogboy4

    Favorite Muffin Quotes!

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! (screams like a girl)
Top